Ambers SW diary

Thanks mspiggy, I'm going food shopping tomorrow so I'm only going to buy good things :) as for the gym I'm just gna try and mix it up a little and see if that helps. Will update during the week xx

Arghhh been good all day and just pigged out on loads of chocolate!!! I don't no what's wrong with me, the food bit is easy but not having chocolate everyday kills me (I can't just eat a snack size, it's not enough :( ...) i need to get back on it tomorrow cz it's my birthday soon and I want to look good for going out :) xxx

Finally started my diet 4 days ago and I feel great :) back at the gym also and loving it. I go away in 6 days so gna stick at it and hopefully I will b 11 stone when I gooo!!! Wish me luck :) xxxx

So I went on holiday... Havnt put on any weight but havnt lost any either... Saw a video from two years ago and I can't believe I was that big! I no I have come a long way since then but I still feel I have more to loose to get confident again :D back on slimming world so gna see how that goes, it's all about preparation and I'm always so busy! Any how, night x

Need to find exercise that I love! Had to cancel gym as was too expensive. Went to zumba and loved it! But can't seem to drag myself to the class on these dark winter nights! Oo wt to do? Xx

Soo.. Weigh in in the morning. Did have a slip up today so I hope it's nt affected my weight :( I was 11.7 last week and I hope to be 11.3, let's hope for the best!! Xxx

So I weighed in..... 11.3!!! Yay soo happy. Got to really stick to it this week as I want to get into the tens. Woo, will keep posted xxx

Wow just looked back to the start of this thread and realised I started it last November!! Still struggling with my weight after all this time. I always say this is it this time but when will it really be it? Will I always be the girl that's abit overweight? I know I'm not fat but I no I'm happy with the way I look, so why the hell can't I just stick to eating healthy?? I really annoy myself because I hate what I see in the mirror so why can't I have more self control?? I was just about to write I will start tomorrow but I sound like a broken record. If I really want it then I will do it. Nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels (apparently) never been skinny!!! Lol r well different day same ****, it's only me that can change it...

Back