Amberstone's Diary

Hi revamp

Thanks im not too hopeful for tomorrow WI but as long as i break even it will be okay - i did eat all last weekend but maybe even 1lbs! ill wear light clothes .. laughing...

I know what you mean about getting stuff and then they gather dust, i think ill continue with this as hubby is going to do it with me on Wed and Pilates on Sunday! :) Then ive a gym buddy who will do aqua with me one to two times a week aswell. I find if i can do it with someone, its easier to do - we all find it so easy to let ourselves down by not doing something, but so much harder to let someone eelse down.... lol theres a method in my madness for now :))

Amber

Hey Nikki

Good stuff :) Me tourmenting you about water is making me chuckle thinking of chinese water torture ..... when you think you cant have any more, think of that and you will feel so much better heheheheh:)))

Have a great weekend hun.

Amber.

Hey Amber.

Thought I'd pop over and say hello and have a look at your diary. Looks like you're doing really well.

I absolutely LOVE Kelly clarkeson. So does my 12 yr old daughter. I'm sooo jealous!!

Em x

Well.....

Weigh in was on saturday and in the morning i hop on my scales and im x amount, so i know im going to be 3 lbs heavier on CD counsellors scales so im looking at a 2lbs loss.
When i get their she says "no, its 4lbs loss" i was shocked i MADE her weigh me again and yes it was 4lbs. Im not sure if i fully trust it though as normally there is a 3lbs difference and not a 1lbs in our scales.
Weekend I ate and this morning i had put back on 1.5lbs of that, but hopefully will have that back down and another lbs to make my mini goal of 12lbs next Saturday before i go away to Italy! :))
Will have to up the exercise....

Hope everyone is doing well... :))

Amber

Hey Amber.

Thought I'd pop over and say hello and have a look at your diary. Looks like you're doing really well.

I absolutely LOVE Kelly clarkeson. So does my 12 yr old daughter. I'm sooo jealous!!

Em x

Hey there

Thanks for popping by :))
Kelly was great on Friday amazing voice, she is bigger in size then when she won american idol, but i kinda thought to myself at the concert, fair play to her shes a good role model and not a stick insect for young girls out there, it just shows you as long as your fit and healthy, you can be happy and successful. Well done kelly clarkson!! :)

So how are you doing? What diet are you on?

Amber

Hahahaha! I ALWAYS think of you now when I drink water. :D

You have a good one too. xxx

I noticed your 3lbs loss Nikki - woo hoo excellent work - its all that extra water your drinking.. laughing :))

Thats very impressive, keep up good work :))

Amber

you must have lost the 2lbs on the way to the counsellor! :D Gotta believe their scales though - maybe yours are playing up?

You are so going to make your goal and more by next wi with only 1lb to go..

Kat

you must have lost the 2lbs on the way to the counsellor! :D Gotta believe their scales though - maybe yours are playing up?

You are so going to make your goal and more by next wi with only 1lb to go..

Kat

Smiles.. ill believe hers then, but who knows i might curse hers next week if it was playing mind tricks on me! laughing....
Fingers crossed for goal.. :) as i do HAVE to eat a lunch on Thursday too and ate weekend just gone, so who knows..

Amber

well done on the 4lb Lady, I'm very happy for you. :D - Glad you had a good weekend and enjoyed Kelly C... Who you gonna see next? :)

Still drinking the water (just about) but still thinking of you when I do it, so not all bad - :)

have a great week chick. xxx

Hey hey :))

Thanks so much, was happy too :)

Oh and im going to see whitney houstan in April for my bday :)) hehehehehe Im a concert junky :)

Ive a splitting headache tonight, so im off to bed now , speak to you tomorrow no doubt...

Amber

Amberstone, you are doing so well! Congrats on the loss! I'm trying to decide whether I should go with my Fri WI weight of 11.8, or my post-binge WI on the official WI day of Sun which was 11.10. I think I might just go with the Friday one and start weighing in on a friday from now on!

Well done for doing Cambridge the way it suits you. There are alot of purists about - its not worth doing unless you're 100% abstinent from food etc, and I respect their opinions, but I truly believe you have to do things the right way for you, so well done! And I can't believe how much you are losing doing it this way! x

Hi Amber, just read through all your diary to date and have been chuckling away to myself :)

Just to say well done on your own mini CD plan - to be able to stick to it 100% mon-fri is brill!! I know if I were to try monday would roll into tuesday and then to wednesday before i managed a perfect day back on ss - so a massive well done for having the obvious determiantion to do it that way chick!!

xx

Amberstone, you are doing so well! Congrats on the loss! I'm trying to decide whether I should go with my Fri WI weight of 11.8, or my post-binge WI on the official WI day of Sun which was 11.10. I think I might just go with the Friday one and start weighing in on a friday from now on!

Well done for doing Cambridge the way it suits you. There are alot of purists about - its not worth doing unless you're 100% abstinent from food etc, and I respect their opinions, but I truly believe you have to do things the right way for you, so well done! And I can't believe how much you are losing doing it this way! x

Hey Revamp - id go with Friday myself :)) Friday is a nice positive day to get a WI as its the start to the weekend. Thanks for your words of encouragement I know its not the right way to do CD but for last month and this month i felt it was the best way. I wont do it this way all the time but lets see how it goes - im thinking in March i might do the month SS as I will be back from my week in Italy with no functions that I can think of for the month.

I have had good losses, perhaps its cause im adding in exercise which i normally dont do and also drinking more water than usual im aiming for 3 liters instead of 2....

Thanks again :))

Amber

Hi Amber, just read through all your diary to date and have been chuckling away to myself :)

Just to say well done on your own mini CD plan - to be able to stick to it 100% mon-fri is brill!! I know if I were to try monday would roll into tuesday and then to wednesday before i managed a perfect day back on ss - so a massive well done for having the obvious determiantion to do it that way chick!!

xx

Hi Nathalie ( lovely name :) )

Thanks for reading my entire diary and for chuckling...:)) You poor thing, its now 5 pages back laughing.... I do appreciate your interest and support.

Also thank you for your support and comments, I do feel this 'mini CD' at present is working for me and your right, it is tough, Monday and Tuesday especially and before id have been the same and let one day role into another but ive changed, something has just clicked and im making slow but steady progress.

Im really worried after my next WI on Saturday as I wont be back on CD until Thursday 25th Feb as I am going to Italy.... which gives me 3 days SS till Sat WI of that week.... i guess ill just have to watch what type of food i eat in Italy, which is hard such nice food :))

As per previous post, im going to then do SS on CD for the month of March before i have a easter weekend girly break in Prague, ive a few birthdays in April so might to mini CD then too, but May, June, July will be SS until my one year wedding anniversary on 14th August and 2 weeks away in Egypt from end of July to celebrate.
Im aiming to be down.... 6 stone by then Fingers Crossed.

Thats the plan so far...

Well a little more... when im back from Egypt (after two weeks) ill go back on SS until Christmas and hopefully lose another 3-4 stone, which will bring me down to Goal.

Ramble over .. laughing.... if i keep this up ill have another 5 pages for you to read before the day is out....

Amber

I'm sure you'll do great this week. In fact I think it's even harder to do your adopted SS as you get kicked out of ketosis regularly AND eat your trigger foods at w/ends. So if you find it easier now to adjust back into SS in the week that means your whole view on food changed. It's like people who don't struggle to maintain their weight would go on a holiday and put a few lbs on then come back and automatically cut back on food and lose it all. I reckon that's the way you are heading! (is it me or is the above way over-complicated? ;) it's lack of calories destroying my brain!)

They have lovely veggies in Italy. Tomatoes and cucumbers taste heavenly so you might be able to fill up on them before all the pizzas/pastas.

I (is it me or is the above way over-complicated? ;) it's lack of calories destroying my brain!)

Hehehehe.... no no i understand and hopefully who knows, i know im just not stopping until i reach goal at the end of the year...

I should stay away from trigger foods but i dont want to be affraid of them either, its all in moderation i think....
Today i have to have a lunch out, so will have to eat then.... but i did some kettlebell last night and i might just have one CD shake with the lunch and see how that works out.

I dont really need to get any more CD products this weekend so im not sure if i can still get weighed in with my counsellor or not.
The options are
1) dont go and buy stuff... this will mean im not back to them until Sat 27th Feb but ill be back on SS from 24th Feb when im back from Italy.

2) Go and buy a weeks supply this week, which means i wont go back to her till 6th March but will have a week and few days after holiday to do SS before Sat 6th March WI.....

The options..... any suggestions anyone?

Amber

Well today ive totally hit the ground on my planned wagon fall and burrying...

Had a sausage roll and 2 boild eggs for breakfast WITH 0.5 liters of water ( lol)
Lunch hate a roast beef meal and a glass of water...
Im going to get something small and visit my mum tonight too so might have one bad day together... oh and i had a moro bar!

Tomorrow will do SS for the day, but breaking again on Sat and Sunday... Monday will SS and then a weeks holiday not on diet... doomed! laughing...

Don't worry too much about today. It was a PLANNED off-wagon-falling and it makes world of difference. Also it's now so close to the holiday you must be head over heals in preparations and half way there in your mind! If you can fit in two more days of SSing that'd be more than enough.. You'll have a fresh start after the break anyway.

Sausage roll.......... lost for words.. need to drink some water.. :D

Sorry I can't say anything about your WI options. Never done CD myself - do you only get WI when you buy products??
Anyhow you could still WI at home and record your holiday results that way?

Sorry I can't say anything about your WI options. Never done CD myself - do you only get WI when you buy products??
Anyhow you could still WI at home and record your holiday results that way?

Im not sure, my CDC is lovely so im sure shed say to go without buying stuff, but id feel bad myself, i might email later...
I was thinking of doing the WI myself as i do keep two weights each week my own and my CDCs.... im still deciding , will let ya know...

Don't worry too much about today. It was a PLANNED off-wagon-falling and it makes world of difference. Also it's now so close to the holiday you must be head over heals in preparations and half way there in your mind! If you can fit in two more days of SSing that'd be more than enough.. You'll have a fresh start after the break anyway.

Thanks for that and yup im almost there now, will do SS today and Monday before the week away.
Roll on the holidays...

Amber

Back to SS today..... really looking forward to my valentines break in town tomorrow, day shopping, perhaps cinema, some romance in our 4 star hotel room ( complementary upgrade, not sure to which room yet... my friend used to work there so has connections hehehe) and then a lovely meal..... my first valentines as married woman, gawd grief it was funny buying cards "to my husband' lol... i felt people were looking at me.. laughing...

Anyhow, off to start into my 3liters of water ... oh darn i just realised i forgot my CD soup and bar so have nothing to eat till i get home.... maybe its payment for my sins.... there might be more water drinking than expected.. laughing...

Hope everyone has a good day

Amber

Back