Amberstone's Diary

Hey Amber,

Hope you are having a lovely first married Valentines! Sounds very romantic with the hotel, etc.. :jelous: Where did that go in my marriage I wonder? Out through the window when the kids moved in I suppose! :D

Made me chuckle you choosing a card for your hubby.. When I first got married I used to tick a "single" box on every form for a while - used to drive hubby mad! He thought I did it on purpose... :D

Kat

Sssshhhhhs everbody ,Amber and Hubby are getting some 5 star Valentine time together. You go girl.

smiley3_rdax_65.jpg

OMG .. laughing, i just logged back on to see all those valentines messages.. you guys are too much fun, im so embaressed!

No details here wink wink... when i lose the weight become famous ill sell all in my autobiography... laughing...and entitle "What amber did next".. laughing..

Thanks guys for your messages, hugs you all, made me smile...

Okay so ive not stopped eating... grrr lol but well i did weigh in 1.5 lbs down on Saturday so thats 12.5 lbs in total and.5 lbs above my mini goal.

I just need to try to be sensible this week (off to Italy in the morning) as i dont want to have put on TOOO much when i weigh in again on sat 27! But thats it then total sole source for the month! yay

Dont miss me to much yall, ill be back Wed week :)
Amber

Happy Valentines Day Chick. Hope you are having a lovely time -
Details, we want details!... But not too much :D
xxx

Drink more water and ill think of given em to ya! lol.. :p hugs tks for your message hope you had a good one too... and are doing well ..

Amber

Hey Amber,

Hope you are having a lovely first married Valentines! Sounds very romantic with the hotel, etc.. :jelous: Where did that go in my marriage I wonder? Out through the window when the kids moved in I suppose! :D

Made me chuckle you choosing a card for your hubby.. When I first got married I used to tick a "single" box on every form for a while - used to drive hubby mad! He thought I did it on purpose... :D

Kat

Heheheh yeah i still use my maiden name, ill change when i have kids, maybe... grins...

Hope your doing well Kat...

Amber

Sssshhhhhs everbody ,Amber and Hubby are getting some 5 star Valentine time together. You go girl.

smiley3_rdax_65.jpg

Hehehe Belle, lets just say if we were playing a game of chess, it was check mate ;)

Tks for your message and hope your doing well ..

Amber

Hope you're having a lovely time Amber ;)

Thanks Tasha

We had a great time, it was lovely now a week in Italy to look forward to tomorrow morning, im spoilt hehehe...

Hope your doing well and speak to you when im back.

Tks for your message.

Amber

Hey Amber,

Another great result for you this week! Just imagine what it'd be like when you start SSing full time..
Anyway wanted to wish you a great holiday and don't forget loads of fruit and veggies!! oh yes and the water of course... (or wine if you can't get hold of any :D).

See you next week..

Kat

Hey Amber,

Another great result for you this week! Just imagine what it'd be like when you start SSing full time..
Anyway wanted to wish you a great holiday and don't forget loads of fruit and veggies!! oh yes and the water of course... (or wine if you can't get hold of any :D).

See you next week..

Kat

Hey Kat

Thanks for that, well i didnt really watch what i ate at all for the week or over last 3 days (including this one) since ive been back but havnt been over eating either.

So hopefully ill only be up a couple pounds for wi in the morning and then i can do SS for the next four weeks :))

Then its my trip to prague..lol... just for the weekend though, which isnt as bad as a week and a bit lol..

Missed everyone, hope everyones keeping well, will peek at a few diarys now.

Amber

Hey Amber,
Welcome back - we missed you too!
That's what holidays are for to relax and stop stressing. Did you have a nice time? I'm sure you did it's such a beautiful country. Never been myself but have a few Italian friends and heard plenty about it.

Hope the WI went ok and you are back SSing!

Kat

Hey Kat

Thanks - wi not so good up some lbs so mini goal to keep weight off over holidays didnt work, but well i did eat before holidays and after holidays so nearly two weeks.

Today back on to SS - wish me luck :)

Italy was great, it was nice going back and everyone knew by end of holiday we had got married their 6 months pervious, so we kinda felt special lol.. venice was lovely and i brought home to lovely venician masks black and gold (big ones) and have them in my sitting room now - looks fab.

Im so tired today, have not much energy or motivation but im sure ill be fine.

Albeit i just said i am starting SS today ive just had two small sausage rolls! but thats it for the rest of day ill have my packs ! lol...

Amber

Last edited:
Albeit i just said i am starting SS today ive just had two small sausage rolls! but thats it for the rest of day ill have my packs ! lol...

hmm... doesn't say anything about sausage rolls in my book.. I knew I should have done Cambridge not Avidlite! :giggle:

Just looked at you sig - that's not bad for 2 weeks away. Most of it is just water and you'll drop it in no time. Also I noticed you lose a lot quicker after putting some weight on so I reckon you'll rid of twice as much in your first week. As long as you maybe cut down on sausage rolls.... maybe to just one a day? :D

Glad you had a good time, sounds very romantic.. just what you need as newly weds..;)

First few days are the hardest but you can definitely do it there's no doubt about that as you've done this before. Hope you are feeling better tomorrow.

Hugs
Kat

Morning Kat

I never have sausage rolls lol... cries, actually my hubby called my fingers (ive small hands) cocktail sausages, he loves me really .. laughing.. i probably shoudnt have shared that.

Okay i didnt re-start yesterday and today im feeling like i could die i think im coming down with a cold and im going to engross in my own pitty party but just for today and start tomorrow.

Im actually still quite motivated, but i tend to only do and be 100% when i want to , in theory we all could stick to these things if we just said 'no' ,its mind over matter at its basic level....

So today im eating, tomorrow no more exuses, SS for the month.

Amber

Ps: I think your right its mostly water and for 2 weeks eating i wasnt too upset, ill get back on track and then fly through it :))

Im actually still quite motivated, but i tend to only do and be 100% when i want to , in theory we all could stick to these things if we just said 'no' ,its mind over matter at its basic level....

Totally agree. It's all in the head. I couldn't shift more than a few pounds for over 3 years just didn't feel like it and it was too hard. Then it just all clicked into right places and the last 7 weeks were so easy in comparison.

I hope you are feeling better now. There's a bug going around at the moment, I have a few friends down with it - nasty thing. Luckily the weather seems to be changing, we'll all do better with a little sunshine!

Cocktail sausages... how cute.. :D I'm not gonna ask when this might have come up as only one setup comes to mind...

Hey Amber,
Where are you? Hope you are well and feeling better? Keep us posted.
Kat

Hey Amber,
Where are you? Hope you are well and feeling better? Keep us posted.
Kat

Hey Kat

Thanks for checking on me, im still not fully recovered finished antibiotics etc but now just that damn headcold everyone has.

So...Okay i fell of the wagon and then decided im switching diets laughing, so i joined WW last Wed and have been doing that 100% since then... with Paddys day tomorrow, i wont actually go to a WI until next Wednesday, but know i wont break it and can stick to it till then, will be interesting to see the loss then.

My reasoning... ive been successful on the VLCD diets and lost 6 stone, put it all back on, and have been trying now for 2 years to lose it again, but i lose a bit go up and down and well , i have my holiday in Aug so it was hard to give up the chance of 'losing quicky' but i said id rather perhaps be two stone down instead of 4 but keep it off and change underlying eating habbits...

So there ya go, im pointing away and to be honest work has been hectic too and im back doing a course at college so my time is mental !

Back to minimins now though and posting :)

Amber

Hey chicklet, glad you had a brilliant time in Italy. never mind about a little gain, it was a special occasion, too good to be watching what you eat :) - Have a great weekend. xxx

Hiya hun, good to hear from you, thanks for posting :)
Nick name change i see! Mysterious ... hehehehe...
As per above post im now WWing so im sure will have lots of questions on this! :) laughing...

How are you doing, any news?

Amber

Hey Amber!

Glad you are back and nearly over your cold. Didn't realise it was so bad - antibiotics?? I have one myself at the moment, nothing too bad but feel like crawling into bed and staying there all day..

It's definitely healthier to lose at a slower pace so best of luck with it. Gives your body time to adjust to the new weight as well. Never tried WW myself well apart from signing up online once for a month - didn't really the points system. Maybe I should have gone to a couple of meetings to get my head around it.. :)

I am a little worried about putting the weight back on after vlcd as this was my first time and there are a few stories on here when people put all of it back on and more. Hopefully if I carry on calorie counting for a couple of months should keep things under control.

Anyway.. good to have you back and hope the Paddys day went ok. Had a couple of Irish friends with severe headache on Thursday.. :D

Kat

Ask as many questions as you like, if I can help, I would be really happy if I thought I may be helping someone out, but all of us at the WW sub-forum are all happy to help when it's needed... Everyone seems to have a degree in certain parts of the plan :)

Have a great week Amber... And Happy Paddy Day for the morrow. xxx

Hey hun, im hectic in work at present and also back to college in the evning time and most Saturdays so hence my slow responses... i was in France, Mon, Tuesday with work too, no rest for the wicked.

Well ive stuck to WW for the 2 weeks now and my WI is tonight.... (first WI as last Wed was paddys so night off) . Ill let you know tomorrow! :)

Ill gladly take you up on your offer as im sure ill have lots of WW questions to ask! hehehe if you hear of any tips do let me know too! :)

Talk tomorrow

Amber

Back