amy's diary

Ooh wow good luck for tomoz... It does get harder just before weigh-in, cos it's been so long since you've had that confidence boost but just think - be good now and it'll be worth it tomorrow!

I'm gonna go back to 100 per cent shakes after xmas, prob for a few weeks.

If if if I can get to 9.5 stone I'll be ecstatic, a few weeks of hard work and I reckon I'll be able to do it! I'm kinda hoping for a ring-shaped box in the next few weeks so that's making me more determined ;-) x

Just been really violently sick... Seemed to spew up about two pints of water plus my last shake. Any ideas guys???x

Lost 8.5lb!

BMI down from 31 to 29.

Weight down from 13st 2.5lb to 12stone 8lb.

Woohoo!

WOW!! How amazing, hope this inspires you to continue on this journey.

Had my third weight in today here how it goes so far...

Week one: 11lbs lost :D :D :D
Weeks two: 7lbs lost :D :D
week three: 3lbs lost :D

Keep going and keep posting, it really helps and to answer an early question on yours over the christmas period i am relaxing completly for christmas eve and christmas day then back on shakes untill NYE, relaxing completely NYE the back on the shakes on Jan 1st. Hope this helps towards your decision!! :D

xxxxxxxxxxxx good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also in my first week i was sick a couple of times, but there was nothing to it, my pharmacist just said its normal as the body is going through a large change. :D xx Don't worry. Also if you downed a lot of water quickly you could of just swallowed some air which will make you a little pukey. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw thank you for the advice and support, I'd love to be able to achieve your second week loss in my second week (this wk).

I'm once more looking forward to getting weighed on Saturday, it can't come soon enough and hey, maybe that episode of throwing up will help ha.

On seconds thoughts, that might be a little insensitive given the nature of the site, apologies if that offended anyone...xx

You're more than welcome. Well i'm sure you will just keep postive. Positivity really helps when on this diet, if you're negative you feel rubish then end up giveing in. Which i will not allow anyone to do, including myself. lol.
Yes insensitive it may have been, but it is clearly a joke so don't worry yourself. Lol
Good luck with your weigh in and let me know how it goes!! :D xxxxx

Thank you, I will... Without a shadow of a doubt I wouldn't have got this far without the support of this forum!x

Thank you! Am a bit gutted today, got weighed and I'm still the same as I was on Saturday :-( I hope it's cos I was wearing jeans and a jumper x

It could b ur clothes Hun. I always wear same clothes until they start to fall down then I've decided to wear tights n long thin top! Just so am lighter :D

I wish I had some scales at home so I could weigh myself with the two different outfits on ha.

I guess I'll just have to wait til the weekend :-( will make sure I wear my leggings next time tho!x

My chemist must think I'm a skank - she's seen me 4 times and every time I've the same leggings and tshirt on :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My jeans make me 2lb heavier!!! This is why i weigh at home first thing on my weigh day!!! In the nude!!! Lol... TMI!!!

Deezer said:
My jeans make me 2lb heavier!!! This is why i weigh at home first thing on my weigh day!!! In the nude!!! Lol... TMI!!!

Leap on in the buff! Haha brilliant!! X

For all you LT blood donors...

I went to give blood today, told the nurse about LT and she was happy for me to donate UNTIL she happened to ask how many calories were in the milkshakes.

When I corrected her that in fact you have 425 calories a day in total, not per milkshake, her face filled with horror and she literally ushered me out of the door!

So if any of you give blood, don't bother while on LT!x

Back