amy's diary

Fantastic, congratulations!

My next mini goal is to get back into the 11's - fingers crossed for next week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations chick n well done on getting into the 11stones's
I made mine today at 11st 12.5 lbs!
Can't wait to get in the 10s now.
Xx

So thrilled for you - congratulations. You will soon be at a weight you love. Big Well done!!!!

Weigh-in tomorrow and I can't wait. I feel like I've lost loads this week but trying to stop myself expecting too much as I only lost 3lb in my second week before Christmas refeed.

Fingers crossed!

Weigh-in (day 41): 11st 8lb

Loss of 5.5lb this week!

BMI 27.5 (down from 31)

Total weight loss: almost two stone!

Well done!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done chick, that's great and you will be at goal in no time.
Xx

I am worrying a little bit.. If I reach my goal by, say, end of Feb, what if I put it back on by October when I'm getting married?

I've got a feeling I might have to go back on it during the summer...x

Hun... if you go back to eating as you did you will.... My advice would be weigh every week... and if your a couple of pounds up have a 'good' week.... Educate yourself now on how you want to eat....

I think after LT a low carb option may be a good one... I'm still losing... I have cut my carbs right back but i do still have a treat or eat out!!!

While your on LT use the time to re-train your brain and figure out your trigger foods.... Like say mine is white bread.... I dont have it for a week and i don't want it at all.... I have 1 slice and i want to eat the whole loaf and it makes me feel so bloated!!!

Sorry to go on!!!!

You'll be fine!! Dont worry too much!!! After LT there is no way you'll want to go through it again!! Lol...

x

Thank you dee... That's all really helpful. Got some weighing scales today so I can keep an eye on my weight.

It is a bit daunting though isn't it, thinking 'how will I cope without lipotrim'?!

I think because it's so simple - you're not allowed anything!, you wonder how you'll cope having to make decisions about what to eat! x

hiya chick, what Dee said is absolutely spot on and thats what am gonna do.
i have a set of scales at home and when i finish my TFR, my hubby's job is to keep me on tract by weighing me weekly and thats how i will make sure i dont put weight on, i will use the 80/20 rule, be good 80% of the time and still have the odd treat.
xx

I think my biggest revalation was that my treats were a daily (Sometimes mealy) occurance!!! Now i have them as they Are supposed to be.... A treat... Every now and then...
There is definately a safety in TFR... Which i miss sometimes!!!
X

Are you not scared of having treats? I am! I don't think I'll ever be able to touch chocolate again for fear of putting on a pound!!x

hi amy,im pretty new to this, so not really sure what im doing :) ive started lipotrim 3 days ago and im the same as you 13 stone, trying to get down to ten. hows it goling for you

Are you not scared of having treats? I am! I don't think I'll ever be able to touch chocolate again for fear of putting on a pound!!x

For me... Completely depriving myself leads to a massive binge.... You'll find ur attitude to food will change....

When i've fancied choc i have just had a milky way!! Or i but the really thin lindt stuff and have 2 squares.... The rest goes in the fridge!! X

Well done Amy - keep up the good work. I understand where you are coming from with the chocolate. It is my biggest weakness and I am too afraid to eat it again! One of my pupils bought me a box of Roses for Christmas and I have left them wrapped up. This is a major achievement for me Ha! Ha!

Back