Amy's Diary

haha! Im the same..trying to do these bleeping essays and all im thinking about is how im going to look when i get to goal,,what im going to wear,, how im going to make it the whole way through...crazy! you are not alone!.. i havent started dreaming of food yet though,, have you?.. hopefully the cold takes a detour away from you!... i find that when im sick i cant taste anything anyway!.. all good on this side... were getting there :D x

No dreams about food yet ha ha but everything smells so much more amazing now tho I feel. OH had salad and falafel pittas for dinner and I was swooning for them like they were chocolate cake ha ha!
Def going to get 7 bars next week. It really is something to look forward to. Scales are showing a 1/2lb a day loss which is good. Wanted to be in the 12s for so long, can't believe they have nearly gone!

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Amy, your doing so well! Keep up the good work :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks all
Really struggling today : day 19

Feel brain hungry and rather than have a full SS+ meal I am going to have a little tofu and see if it takes the edge off.
Had it in the fridge for ages in case I got desperate so going to have a slice.
Really want to stay focused though as its only a matter of days before I see the 11s.

Maybe it's the cold I have caught. Face is all blocked and achey and want to stay in bed but I'm not ill enough to not go to work.

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb

Had a really hard day yesterday. I am blaming the cold. Feel really groggy and don't think I am gonna go to work tomorrow.
Had my 3 products and then 100g tofu about 7pm. But I just wanted more and more altho I resisted.
Plus I weigh every day and I know weight fluctuates but I was up a lb :(
Surely it can't be down to 100g of tofu.

Anyway....TMI alert!!!
Today was 'toilet day' as only going once a week at the moment and it was well...hmm how should I say this? Heavy? So hopefully gain was just that and will be down tomorrow.

hopefully it was! lol :) How was today? youre doing great just keep picturing what youre going to look like and feel like when you getinto the 11s and when you get to goal! its soooo close! x

Today was better thanks pudge
But this cold is rubbish
I think this week is going to be my low loss week but hey it will happen at times.
Still plodding along the end is not that far.
Made a cake tonight to test out a new silicone mould I have. Didn't taste one bit and now it's sitting on the side in my kitchen untouched and iced and decorated! Kids can have it tomorrow!

Hope your feeling better today Amy! Your doing great by sticking to it even though you've been ill x

Great job on making the cake and not touching it! thats willpower :) .. hope youre feeling a bit better today? x

Weight in yesterday day 22:
Lost 3.2 lb
Yay
That's 17lb in 3 weeks.
So worth sticking to. Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Did have a treat meal of 100g tofu and salad! Woo!

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb

how you doing chick? xx

Hey pudge, I'm ok. Plodding along. Still doing it all ok but 4 weeks on my enthusiasm has waned. I like its taken the excitement and obsession of food away but it is a bit of a bore. Just 8 weeks to go tho! I am so impatient. This is quick and still I want it faster.
No cheats tho. A couple of smints, quorn slice from fridge and literally a chocolate crumb is what I have to confess.
12.2 now and so desperate to see the 11s.
How are you? Xx

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb
Week 3 -3 lb

Feeling good about WI 2mo.
Weigh every day and I saw 12.2 for four days
But was super good yesterday, no Smints, not a slice of quorn, nothing except SS and today I was 12.0
Hope I am on for a good loss 2mo
Lemon bars and peanut bars are life savers!
Feel like I have deleted food from my life. Of course I love it and miss it but I don't give it any thought anymore as I can't have it.
SS only. And it has helped relieve some of the pain! Ha

oh the lemon bars make my day though, but they disappear too quickly don't they. the chocolate one takes forever to chew whereas the lemon is like a soggy biscuit! haha I'm yet to try the peanut one...don't think i like peanuts....but i do like crunchy nut cornflakes...

I'm in the same boat as you, my interest is waning. Its faster than any diet, but i'm starting to miss certain foods now. Mainly for me- hot food. I've never been one for cold food, or salads. I seriously want some warm comforting stuff. If only it was boiling outside then we just wouldn't care!

I eat them in about 50 tiny bites I break off with my fingers
Consciously putting the rest down and chewing one bite really enjoying it.
Yes like crunchy nut very sweet and nutty. Yum

Eeek 4th week weigh in this morning.
Saw 11.13 on scales this morning. Very excited. Hope to be 12.1 on CWPC scales this morn.

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb
Week 3 -3 lb

Yay! Cracking another stone bracket is always exciting! Fingers crossed for your official weigh in :cross:

Thank you Lily.
Well I weighed in at home this morning at 11.13 so yay I saw the 11s
I weighed in at CWPC at 12.0 which is 4lbs loss for this week making it a total of 21lbs exactly in 4 weeks. So happy.
My personal goal for this month is to have seen the 10s by 9th April. If only 10.13! Ha

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb
Week 3 -3 lb

Thank you Lily.
Well I weighed in at home this morning at 11.13 so yay I saw the 11s
I weighed in at CWPC at 12.0 which is 4lbs loss for this week making it a total of 21lbs exactly in 4 weeks. So happy.
My personal goal for this month is to have seen the 10s by 9th April. If only 10.13! Ha

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb
Week 3 -3 lb

Well done getting into the 11's...keep up the good work and you'll see the 10's by the 9th April :) x

Back