• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Attack Amy's first diet diary, here goes...

Hi guys :)

I have joined the forum today after lots of reading (spying) at all of your success stories... you have genuinely inspired me, and I wanted to join you all :)

I intend to keep a track of my diet on this forum, simply just as a boost to spur me on.. it gets lonely trying to go it alone!!

I thought I might start by introducing myself..
I'm Amy, i'm 23 years old and I am currently a trainee Primary Teacher (Please don't judge me by my horrendous spelling.. it is my down fall!!)
I'm in my final most stressful year, and so I decided that rather than continue to comfort eat and use takeaways and meals out as motivation I would finally focus on dropping a few dress sizes!! My new motivation is buying lots of pretty dresses in much smaller sizes!!

I havn't updated my weight info as I intend to weigh my self first thing in the morning as tomorrow will be day 1 of attack!

I have planned my first day meals;

Breakfast;
FF Yoghurt & tbsp Oatbran (not sure im going to like it but you never no!)
1 Black coffee

Lunch;
Tin of mackrel, drained
Cottage cheese
Pint water

Dinner;
Scrambled egg & bacon
Yoghurt
Pint water

Evening snack;
Milky coffee (skimmed) << is this allowed on attack?

Let me know any thoughts, looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Amy
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Pauline, thanks for the reply! :) I am actually really looking forward to this diet, it makes meal times so much easier with the limited foods!

sididd

Gold Member
S: 12st4lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome Amy and good luck xxx

Thanks for the replies guys :)
Had a brill first day, surprised myself and haven't felt hungry between meals at all! Hope it stays this way!
Forced my self out of bed this morning to have breakfast... I never normally eat in the mornings but thoughts its best to get three meals a day at normal times (Studnet life = up all night sleep all day... working on my sleep pattern!)
Had a stressful day.. first of many as I have so much work to hand in. Took myself off for a 30 min fast walk (slowly building upto a jog lol), it worked wonders for my mood, so will be getting to a daily routine!

Had a snack of two sea food sticks... was slightly put off by smell but loved the taste!
I intend to browse the recipe section to find some inspiration for snacks etc.. and tonight i shall be attempting to make dukan bread.. my culinary skills are not the best so we shall have to see how that turns out!

xx

DAY 1 FOOD DIARY (UPDATED)

BREAKFAST
Scrambled eggs with skimmed milk
2 rashers of lean bacon
Black coffee

SNACK
2 seafood sticks (yum yum!)

LUNCH

Chicken breast pieces, with cottage cheese, wrapped in sliced ham <<< Tasted amazing :)
Pickled gherkins on the side
Pint of water

DINNER
2 Chicken breasts stuffed with extra light phili wrapped in on rasher of lean bacon
Pint of water

EVENING
Skimmed milky coffee

*Need to update stats, but I dont think it will allow me to do that until i have posted a few more times :)

Neonic

S: 12st2.4lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 1st1.4lb(9.04%)
Hi Amy. Well done on your first day. I have to say when I looked at your plan for the day I thought 'if that's all I ate, I'd be starving'. Glad to see you had a little more.

sididd

Gold Member
S: 12st4lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Go easy on the lean bacon and pkt ham theres lots of salt drink plenty of water to keep flushing xxx try to keep to pure protein like chicken etc xxx

Haha I looovvvee seafood sticks.. my flat mate nearly throws up every time she sees me eat them!! :)

First weigh in and ive lost 4lbs... was a good feeling thismorning!!

Todays menu;

BREAKFAST;
Oatbran porridge with skimmed milk
black coffee

SNACK
Cottage cheese

LUNCH
Scrambled egg
LF bacon

SNACK
4 sea food sticks
DINNER
Salmon fillet with prawns and red onion

3 pints of water

Yesterday I really didnt feel hungry at all... today however i have craved everything naughty and felt hungry all day.. I shall resist temptation, although my flatmate did sit and eat a meat feast pizza in front of me!!

Thanks for all the advise girls .. Im going to have a look at making one of those ticker things :)

xx

Also... Any one know how I find out if i have any replies, im losing track of where ive written in the forums and dont want to look ignorant! x

S: 14st9.0lb C: 13st6lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 31.3 Loss: 1st3lb(8.29%)
Also... Any one know how I find out if i have any replies, im losing track of where ive written in the forums and dont want to look ignorant! x
Are you on a phone app? If so, check the 'threads' tab rather than the forum - it will show where you've written.

P x

couteaux

Silver Member
S: 15st13lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st12lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 0st7lb(3.14%)
Great news that you've already lost lbs! It is really encouraging isn't it! Enjoy all those numbers dropping off the scale and keep eating and drinking

Well done you :)

Thank you!! If scale keeps moving down at this pace all week it will be a good week! :)
When I start phase two how often do I need to weigh my self then? Weekly?

x

couteaux

Silver Member
Yep, I switched to weekly after Attack.

The numbers slow a bit, but to a very reasonable 2lbs per week normally depending on how much you have to lose.

:)

couteaux

Silver Member
How are you getting on, Amy?