Amy's weight loss diary

Well done Nina you're doing amazing!!!

As you can probably tell by my lack of posting, I fell off the shake wagon over Christmas and landed in yummy food city! I tried to make the best choices and found I was eating a lot less than I usually would as my stomach seems to have shrunk. Anyway I was eating for just over a week and put 2.6lb on. I was disappointed to see the scales tip back into 11st yesterday but after a day back on the shakes I've lost 2lb. I know that will probably just be water retention but its good to see me back in the 10st bracket :)

Hope you all had a good Christmas xxx

Hi Amy, food is a problem for us all and that's why we put ourselves through these things,its a journey and we often take a longer way round than we may have thought we would to start,the main thing is,is to get back on track as soon as we are ready to,its our own personal journey,there is no law of how it should or should not be done ,the idea is to lose weight,how we choose,we have all got things in our lives that affect us,that others no nothing about,and we all cope differently,you do it your way ,be proud of what you have achieved ,and most importantly,do not give up.(I sure you were not considering doing so):wavey:

Back