Total Solution AmZies weight loss to wedding

off to work i go it is sooo much easier at work, will be back on this evening to say how it has gone on xxx

Hi AmZie, I find it easier at work too and am off tomorrow. Day 3, don't feel too bad, just starving hungry. Well done at keeping your nibble to a piece if meat and cheese!!! I weighed myself this morning and have gone from 14 5 to 14 in 2 days!! It has spurred me on xx

omg omg omg

Its damn hard, all i can smell see and taste is food, please hope it gets easier soon i really do lol......but i havnt just had my mushroom soup which was vile!!!! but i downed it and it did fill me up so here i am on my break at work writing on here to remind me why im on it.:D

I still have a strawberry shake to have today but im debating on swapping it for soup so i can get rid of them quicker, its only the tomatoe and the mushroom ones i dont like, so i need to get rid, i had soup for breakfast today just to get rid of it!!!! :(

HOW is everybody elses day, its harder today than yesterday for feeling hungry but i can get over it. Been drinking water and the odd black coffee to help me get through it which seems to be working. Not had any headaches yet which is quite good for me as i get them anyways, but since being on this i dont think i have had one..mmmm only just realised this???:eek:

Well back to work in a mo working till 9pm so easy when i get in, another soup maybe? bath and bed then today will be over and im hoping tommorow will be a little better.:D:D

I used marigold vegetable bouillon when I first started as an extra when I was struggling.

It does get easier hun, you are doing well, ketosis shouldn't be far away xx

What is that and where can I get it x

so bad ........... :-(

:(:(:(:mad::(:(:(

i cant believe i caved in and ate some grilled chicken, salad and a small pitta bread i was on day 3 and doing so good, it tasted nice yeah but i feel so bad for having it and i dont know why i did it, arrrgggghhhhh im so angry with myself, but im back on ts 100% today and from now until adding the food time comes. I feel so ashamed :( i should have come on here my other half didnt help me though eating it in front of me when he knew i was feeling on a low arrgghhh rant over back on the ball and i am on it now.

Hi Amzie, don't beat yourself up - Just get back on track!! I've had 3 days where I've felt crap to put it nicely. Day 4 today and I feel fantastic!! Chin up - think of the wedding dress xx

So sorry to hear, but that wont happen again as you now know it makes you feel bad afterwards. Not worth it, but it could have been worse. Good luck and stay strong willed. You know you can do it. xx

Ok hun - its done, its over and its in the past.

Start afresh this morning. And if you find yourself in the same situation again, try not to rush it.... if you can take time to think it through - do I really want to do this? Weigh up the pros and cons and make an educated decision, rather than a reactionary one. That way, you remain in control and wont have to beat yourself up about it later :)

Take each day one at a time - and one hour at a time too if necessary. Reward yourself with something non food related when you finish a day.

*hugs* WE CAN DO THIS!

thanks meggity i am on it now and i know where i faulted so i know to pick up on this again if need to which i know i wont now.

AmZie said:
What is that and where can I get it x

It's a vegetable kinda stock thing. You can pick it up from the supermarket - its beside the stock cubes and stuff.

Just caught up on your diary, sorry you had it tough but the main thing is that you are picking yourself up and are getting back on track x

thats the blips over with.....

ok guys i am restarting today i have reweighed myself took my measurements etc etc. Im on it like a rash however i am gunna use today as a new weigh day but i started last saturday, and have still lost 5lbs from that date so gunna add it on to the weeks but say in a week and 4 days ive lost the 5 + whatever else i can loose from till next thursday!!!
My partner goes away next week on his stag do so its gunna make this loads easier for me to do lol. my hen do will have to be a day off but it isnt while 1st of july and i have got an idea in my head to help with this lol still not gunna eat carbs though.

So heres day one ... (today will be easy its day 2 and 3 i struggle with but got plans in place for these days)

so here i go with just an 8 week countdown to the wedding now eeek but even a stone would help me out so here goes...good luck to everyone else on there journeys xxxx:flirt2:

Well I didn't do it 100% had a few bad moments but I got back on the wagon my aim now is 5 days no more cheating but I have still lost 5lbs!!!!! So here's to doing it better and loosing more I'm off work after today so plenty to occupy me with x x

Hi AmZie, how's it going, are you managing 100%? I've had a real boost today, had lost 7lbs after one full week, have just weighed myself and have dropped another 2 lbs since yesterday. Have gone from 14 5 to 13 10 in 8 days, it's really spurring me on to believe I can be my first goal of 11 12 by the time we go on holiday. I'll then start again and my final goal being 9 - good luck xxx

Hi Amzie. Well done with your 5lbs loss. That is brilliant for not a 100% week. Shows you it can be done. Here is to the next week 100%. Good luck! Have a great week. Remember we are all in the same boat. So keep rowing. XX

new week!! started again this week lol new weigh day is monday!!!

Dear diary,

I find it hard on family days to complete this diet but i so want to do it, i got a lot weighing on it lol so the pressure mounds up. I just dont want to be the beached whale lol. So i have purchased some ketostix, im doing it for the next 5 days complete TS this is my challenge and hopefully i will be in ketosis unfortunately i have a wedding on saturday which i cannot do ts on due to them paying for me to have the sit down meal...however i have decided that i will eat nothing high in carbs, so potatoes bread etc i wont have, i am not going to drink, i will just use the shakes for the morning and then later on in the evening so hopefully i wont be too bad. My aim is to stay in ketosis.

Hope everyone has a good week.:D

:) Good plan Amzie - stick at it, and you will probably find your appetite has shrunk too, so you eat less. Also avoid the alcohol!!!

yeah i have two kids to keep an eye on so i wont be drinking,

what other stuff can u drink from a bar though........ tonic water etc is that ok, diet pepsi or coke or does it have to be zero???

I am going to do this i have lost 5lbs wedding is on 6th august about 7-8 weeks away (omg) so theres chance to loose the other 32lbs lol then at least for my main goal i will only have to loose another 49 for full goal (maybe 56 after wedding and honeymoon but i have thought of plans for this aswell)

Back