Total Solution AmZies weight loss to wedding

wow good luck with your loss too, it seems to be coming so quick and the weight loss is well erm...slow haha id just like to be in the 14's for the wedding that would be super!

Ok, drinks wise, it really is only coke zero you can have - apart from some other supermarket brands, like sainsburys/asda. There is a thread around here somewhere... yep here - What can you drink on Exante.

So, as you are out at a bar, some of them wont be accessible. Not sure if many bars serve coke zero, so unless you can sneak your own in, I'd stick to the fizzy water :)

Put it in a champagne or wine glass - and try to con yourself its posh fizz!

Oh, and not sure if you've worked out what you will be wearing, but treat yourself to something like a ring/bracelet - something thats obvious to you, to remind you of your weight losses and to keep yourself on track!

Hey AmZie

Just read your diary, you seem to have started well and well done for getting back on it and not letting that slip turn into the end (or a week off)
Hope the wedding goes ok, do you know what is on the menu yet?

Well I havnt been doing it the exante way I have had my hen do and a few social events so didn't do it. I spent all day yesterday researching low carbs and no carbs food as I have 5 weeks full exante and then we go away so been thinking how to get round things when on holiday lol and my wedding day x so I think reading up on atkins is best and I know I will gain a little on holiday due to alcohol which I won't stop but I should have learned a bit more about portion size.....I eat big plates now but 5 weeks total exante I'm sure I will be used to not neo.g hungry so if I stick to smaller portions have loads to drink of water with meals I think I may be ok.... Gunna excercise more and skip lunches aswell or just have low calorie foods u.e just a green salad so I'm not being unsociable so Here I am day one again more focussed as there is just 5 weeks to go

AmZie said:
Well I havnt been doing it the exante way I have had my hen do and a few social events so didn't do it. I spent all day yesterday researching low carbs and no carbs food as I have 5 weeks full exante and then we go away so been thinking how to get round things when on holiday lol and my wedding day x so I think reading up on atkins is best and I know I will gain a little on holiday due to alcohol which I won't stop but I should have learned a bit more about portion size.....I eat big plates now but 5 weeks total exante I'm sure I will be used to not neo.g hungry so if I stick to smaller portions have loads to drink of water with meals I think I may be ok.... Gunna excercise more and skip lunches aswell or just have low calorie foods u.e just a green salad so I'm not being unsociable so Here I am day one again more focussed as there is just 5 weeks to go

Best of luck Amzie! I am restarting today also after three weeks of kidding myself! 100% all the way- we can do this!! x

Back