An addition to the excellant sticky for people new to Xenical?

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Hi!

I wondered if there could be a tiny bit of an addition to the excellent sticky that pink has for people new to Xenical?

I clicked by accident and ended up on a page back in April. The thread had information about MAPASSIST which I had seen being mentioned but hadn't really paid much attention to. I wish I had because it has some handy information which I hadn't realised.

Page Unavailable

Please with a cherry on top!?lol x

You might want to redirect this to the forum tech support? You can use the forum jump tool, it's right at the bottom of the list! They might be able to help you. X

Hi *jenjen*,

I copied your post above and added it to Pinks sticky thread.

Love Mini xxx

Hi!

I wondered if there could be a tiny bit of an addition to the excellent sticky that pink has for people new to Xenical?

I clicked by accident and ended up on a page back in April. The thread had information about MAPASSIST which I had seen being mentioned but hadn't really paid much attention to. I wish I had because it has some handy information which I hadn't realised.

Page Unavailable

Please with a cherry on top!?lol x

i tried to register last night and today and it tells me my batch does not exist:eek: a little worried by that:(

i tried to register last night and today and it tells me my batch does not exist:eek: a little worried by that:(

Same thing happened to me. I just had to ring them and they took care of it.

i found that map was good on the phones when i first started but since then they closed the telephone and opened a website , i dont think the site is that great but maybe thats just me lol x

i registered with this site but there is nothing showing except the login page??? weird??

Back