An end has a start

4 pounds off this morning! Am absolutely made up!!!!!! Am now determined to get my half stone next week!

Well done MrsCC :D

This week is going to be the real test for me. I'm back at work so back to my usual schedule of rushing around. I'm also going to be back to sitting around most of the day, with less opportunity to exercise and more temptation to snack and binge due to the stress of work and feeling guilty about leaving LO at home! Already this morning I'm feeling rushed getting out to SW and then getting ready to go back to work!

Things between OH and I still not great either! Gggrrrr!!!

Fingers crossed, wi is saturday.

Good luck!

Last night in work wasn't so bad. I did come home early though because it was so quiet and I was so tired! It was horrid dropping LO off at the childminder's this morning cos he got all upset when I left. I'm off today but wanted to have some time to myself to chill and now I feel rubbish for doing that!

I dug out my jillian michaels dvds this morning and I've just finished one of them so feeling good about something at least! I'm feeling really on the ball with SW now. It's all clicked and I know what to do to get where I want to be. That includes exercise. I sit down at work all day so I need to do something to counter that. For all I said in my opening post about I got really fat after meeting my OH, I also started driving then and I don't think that helped either. Before that I walked everywhere. Now I don't even always walk to the spar five minutes from my house!!

I have eaten so much veg for my tea and now it's gurgling away in my stomach! Urgh! Not in for a good night's sleep tonight at this rate!

Back