An excellent evening!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Clepottage, 6 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Clepottage

Clepottage Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(20.38%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Firstly, I popped into TK Maxx on my way home from work (none of my work clothes fit properly and I do work in a pretty smart office) and was thrilled to find a gorgeous skirt that not only fits me but is SO, SO flattering (and only £16.99 so I bought it).

Then, when I got home I had a major clear out of my wardrobe and was delighted to be able to put over 50% in my charity shop pile on account of being far too big now... the only downside is I now seem to have one outfit that fits and a load of clothes I can't quite get into yet. Still, it's only a matter of time I'm sure. LOL

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blow Fish

Blow Fish Member

Well done and congratulations ;-) the only semi down side is hetting skint buying new clothes- fun though! Don't buy too many as these will end up too big soon! Fab bagging a bargain though. Ah fab news .

4. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    We should start a MiniMins clothes swapping thread , people who dont live to far could swap sizes or just pay for postage, Ive sent some lovely stuff to the charity shop but it could have done someone else who was waiting to downsize lol

5. Niamh

Niamh Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Fantastic idea Daisy.

Congrats on your new purchase Clep. Nothing better than looking in the mirror and liking your reflection. Those clothes that are a bit small at the mo will be falling off you soon hun.

Niamh xxx

6. size10bikini

size10bikini Silver Member

Congrats on the new skirt Cleo :). Well done on the big clothes cull too, very gutsy. I want to go shopping for loads of new stuff but can't justify the cost when I may only get a few weeks wear out of them. But hey if thats all I have to moan about eh? x

7. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    That's a totally brilliant idea! Gonna give some thought as to how to make it work.......

8. i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas

i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas From Piglet to Twiglet

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.18%)
    Diet:
    LT alternating with SBD
    Clothes swapshop - brill idea. I've just sent a load of stuff to the charity shop - it's a great feeling (but a bid sad to let my fave skirt go). I'm working my way through all the clothes I bought that never fit and I'm just going to try to manage until Xmas and then emerge like a skinny butterfly from my baggy togs!

9. radical1

radical1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    what an awesome problem to have! happy days... nice one..

10. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    What a lovely thought! Like a chrysalis? If that's how you spell it!

11. Spinoza

Spinoza Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (for now)
    It's great buying new clothes Cleo, isn't it - I got my new jeans in TK Maxx last week and am just loving them - have to keep checking the size to make sure I'm not fooling myself! :D

Here's to more in another few weeks! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.