An inspiring photo

Slinkyson

Gold Member
Hi all recently saw a member on the s&s Facebook page had done something similar so I pinched her idea and thought id share!

image-3902849636.jpg

That's a great idea i think I'll pinch it too. It would be a great way to stay focused :) x

Last edited:
That's what I though as soon as I saw it! I'm very competitive so seeing all the beads in 1 one is just making more determined to get them into the other jar! Ha

I'm doing this :)
All the money is going towards my half sleeve tattoo once I am at goal!
1533964_10151820779871126_1503848986_n.jpg

something i did last time i lost control of my eating was i got a little rucksack and made up 28 x 1Lb bags of sand...every time I lost a lb I took one out and put it in a carrier bag. It was very encouraging to physically feel the difference.

I'm loving these ideas as its things like this that keep me focused.

I'm loving the beads idea as i know it would make me determined to do well every week, but I'm loving the reward element of the money box idea. I'm not into tattoos (lol) but I'm hoping to be at least 1-2 sizes smaller at goal so im thinking i could do it as a clothes fund or my o/h bought me a lovely pandora bracelet for Xmas but I've only got 1 charm so maybe a charm fund :).

The sand idea was good too but with a 3yr old it would be asking for trouble cause I know I'd end up with a sandpit in the middle of my lounge carpet!! lol x

Last edited:
I have done this too here is my little piggy

Attachments

• image-4166603783.jpg
    image-4166603783.jpg
    466.4 KB · Views: 186
That's a really good idea gonna pinch too if that's ok

Back