An official 2007 restart thread

Hope things are going OK folks - I didn't quite make it through Day 3 on SS but I have made it through!

Got to get some ketostiks tomorrow, the ones I had are out of date! Rats (mind you considering the taste in my mouth I reckon ketosis is right around the corner)

Nite nite

Hi everyone,

well, i'm re-starting.....................AGAIN!!!!!!!!

On day 2 now, in slight ketosis.

Had awful headaches.

anyway, just wanted to say hi.

good luck everyone

Tracie
xxxxxx

Hey ive just signed up, dont really know where to start.
I have been succesful with weight loss before but i seem to put back on twice as much as I lost!
I need to do SOMETHING about it!!

I would love to lose 4 1/2 stones it just seems like such an impossible task right now.

Any advice or just someone to share a moan with would be great!

Also congratulations to all u amazing people who have lost sooo much weight.

J x

hello, im due to re-start CD tomorrow!!!

any advise, i want to loose 4st 12lbs and seems so far away, i lost 1 stone on CD last year for my birthday, then gave it up, and have since put back on 1st 12lbs!!! : (

i am more dedicated this time and have thought alot about it, but i do have this little doubt at the back of my mind saying i will never get there.

iv alsways been bigger than most, as a child i seemed to be always taller and larger frammed, not so much fat, that came a few years ago!

any help / advice would be appreciated

I think everyone suffers from the same sort of doubts about getting there and those that do keep trying seem to succeed eventually...

Some just take longer than others and I seem to be one of them...:rolleyes:

I will be joining you all soon, just can't get my head into gear just yet...

Hopefully next Monday!

Love Mini xxx

I think everyone suffers from the same sort of doubts about getting there and those that do keep trying seem to succeed eventually...

Some just take longer than others and I seem to be one of them...:rolleyes:

I will be joining you all soon, just can't get my head into gear just yet...

Hopefully next Monday!

Love Mini xxx

Next Monday it is then Mini?! I'll be right there with you...all the way. I'm not going to do this any longer other than during 2007....how about you?:D

Lacey....x

hey alll....
welcome to all the new starters. I am soo close to the goal that i can feel the excitement. OHH I fit into size 12 oasis jeans today, felt great. Another 3-4 weeks of SS should sort me and then off i go on maintanence. I shall keep you all posted of my progress. Please do the same.
For all who starting tommrow, its not hard, just get through first 3-4 days and you are sorted. Water is the key to keep the hunger away.
lots of love
xxx
S

hey alll....
welcome to all the new starters. I am soo close to the goal that i can feel the excitement. OHH I fit into size 12 oasis jeans today, felt great. Another 3-4 weeks of SS should sort me and then off i go on maintanence. I shall keep you all posted of my progress. Please do the same.
For all who starting tommrow, its not hard, just get through first 3-4 days and you are sorted. Water is the key to keep the hunger away.
lots of love
xxx
S

Size 12 jeans!!! Congratulations!!!:D

HI EVERYONE,

i WEIGHED THIS MORNING AND HAVE LOST 7.7 POUNDS IN 3 DAYS!!!
IM TOTALLY WELL CHUFFED!

HOW'S EVERYONE DOIN?

WOW Tracie!!!

7.7 pounds in 3 days!!!

Now that is motivating for sure!!!

Love Mini xxx

yeah, im really happy about that. I just gotta get past the stage I have reached on a few occasions whereby I self sabotage as soon as im doing well then hopefully i'll continue to do well.

I have just returned from the cinema, me and 7 kids (5 of mine, 2 of their friends_
we saw Miss Potter, it was ok.

I wasnt tempted by the popcorn and their goody bags i made them up which was great.

If anyone thinking of going to see a film, I saw night at the museum and it was excellent!!!

onwards and downwards eh!

yep yep...
Keep it going, I am having nightmare coz of Time of the month. Had a little bit of chicken today but nothing more then a small blip, I am not hungry at all. Tummy has really gone in....I can feel i,ll finallly shift this last stone or so. I struggelled with it for a year almost. Yo yoing but i am tired of restarts, therefore i,ll be at it untill im happy with my body. Small blips aint going to fail me this time.
love
xxx
S

hi everyone,
I am down with the worst flu and cold ever. On the antibiotics course and so feeling ill. Totally lost appetite. really feeling ill. Hope to get better and join the wagon again.
Hope everyones doing well
xxx
S

Poor You,

There is so many bugs and virusus going around just now:(

Wrap up and drink plenty of fluid ad take it easy.

I do hope you will be feeling better soon.

Love Mini xxx

hi everyone, is it okay if i join in too?
i started 2nd Jan and 1st weigh in lost 8lbs.however DD has been v ill and now given it to me so today i've given in and eaten carbs only cos i almost keeled over in the chemist.
Anyhow, will keep reading and posting and get back on board when 100%.Am determind to loose this last 2 st.
regards phred cdc

Hi everyone,
after a spell of very bad cold, flu and the whole packages of diseases, I have finally managed to recover and also PASSED my driving test yesterday yayyyyyyyy!!
So yeah here i am again and going back to SS again, im not saying its a restart as i am just continuing with my orignal 2007 restart and went down with a bad cold, I didnt binge or anything during this few days off because i totally lost appetite for any food. I think i have lost weight during this time.
I just dont wana mess it up as I am in 100% right frame of mind and very focused.
So join hands with me everyone whos restarting or doing SS currently.
We so can do this. I shall update you all tomorrow of my progress
xxx
Lots of Love
S

Back