1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Total Solution An update!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by whoops, 18 February 2014 Social URL.

1. whoops

whoops Well-Known Member

Haven't been on here for a while but I'm now 4 weeks in and I've lost 1st 13lb! Still got a long way to go but people are really noticing the difference now which I think is the best motivation! I haven't really started noticing it in my clothes but hoping it won't be long!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. smidge87

smidge87 Rubenesque

Wow, well done! You're flying now :D your clothes should start to feel looser soon, although I guess it depends how tight you'd let them get before you started lol. Good luck for the next 4 weeks

4. Darcy15

Darcy15 A woman on a mission!

Well done! :D

5. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Well-Known Member

That's wonderful, well done :)

6. bubbles2014

bubbles2014 Active Member

Fantastic

7. demmeister

demmeister Well-Known Member

Nearly two stone in four weeks is amazing! Well done!