and back to normality :)

Aww hopefully the wee doggie will soon be back to full health.

hope so too :) shes my little baby lol

h x

well as little as boxers can be anyway

Ahhh - hope the doggie's okay & back to normal soon.

You're welcome to comment on my thread anytime hon! All contributions gratefully received as far as I'm concerned. I'm glad you're feeling better about yourself :) x

Well done Harriet on getting to maintenance!!

Loving the running; you seem to be a bit of a pro ;-)!!!

Tanya has inspired me and I started tonight on my preparation for 5k, but just for me, not to actually do the 5k :)

Nice to see you treading the boards on the maintenance side too!

Hope your wee dog gets well soon..it is worrying as they are like part of us - eh!

Take care and keep on runnnninnggg :)))

weighed in today for the last time for a week so will be interested to see if it goes up or stays the same etc and ive lost another lb?! which i have to say i was a bit shocked at but hey im sure itll sort itself out :) ..that makes 5lbs this week!
b - main bar, l - bagel with chicken, soya cheese, vlf mayo,mustard and large salad with balsamic vineger and a ff yogurt - all together v scrummy and now feeling pleasantly full!!
d - no idea

well this morning i went and had my beauty treatment id booked a few weeks ago and im v pleased ive had it done. ive a couple tiny veins on the side of my nose which werent that noticeable but to me, they made a difference so i went and had them cauturised (sp) and now its just got to heal...bit painful but nothing much really.

also booked in for a leg,bikini and underarm wax, all something ive never done before but thought id give it a go! am i mad? lol

h x

Last edited:
Well done Harriet on getting to maintenance!!

Loving the running; you seem to be a bit of a pro ;-)!!!

Tanya has inspired me and I started tonight on my preparation for 5k, but just for me, not to actually do the 5k :)

Nice to see you treading the boards on the maintenance side too!

Hope your wee dog gets well soon..it is worrying as they are like part of us - eh!

Take care and keep on runnnninnggg :)))

not sure about being a pro lol but i do enjoy running now. something i couldnt bear before...v wierd. ran 3miles this morning before it got hot and was fine. its just those damn flies...get everywhere!
i know everyone says it but if i can do it, then anyone can :) just build up really slowly and if you get out of breath, SLOW DOWN and pace yourself. If you have to stop, slow down and walk til you feel you can start again. just take it slow and you will get there and a lot quicker than you think possible

h xx

I always used to get mine waxed, doesn't really hurt much, but everyone has different pain threasholds - you will be fine.

Well done on the 1lb loss.

sunday has been an ok day on the whole foodwise
b - main whip, l - bagel with quorn, soya cheese n salad and a ff yogurt, d - chicken with squirt of smooth pickle, small bit of mashed potato (packet stuff) and salad. snack of large bowl of mixed fruit and ff greek yogurt. had a lemon icelolly, few broken digestive biscuits pieces and a slice of homemade cake which was scrummy but which my tummy wondered what was going on lol enjoyed it though and stamped on any guilty feelings. OH said ooo cake, should you...and i said yes i should and that was that lol

tomorrow ive got my long run (repeat of last week as i upped it by over a mile from the previous week) of 6.51 miles. i think they forecast rain which would be good as it wont be so hot but might leave it til later anyway...lots going on this next couple of weeks with youngest daughers work experience etc

also not sure about running out so far on my own as even though this is a relatively safe area, well you never know :(

h xx

Yes I know what you mean, I wouldnt like to be running on my own either - not a problem for me on the treadmill lol.

monday morning and feeling cr@ppy. have a bad headache and had a nosebleed which must mean the pollen count is high again :(

b - main bar, l - bagel with tofu and salad and yogurt
dont think id better go running this evening, just want to go home and sleep it off.
d - no idea n want to say dont care lol

h x

Oh dear! ... DH gets like you when pollen count v high ... grumpy **ducks to avoid low flying objects** ;)
Hope you feel better soon hon :eek: xx

Oh dear! ... DH gets like you when pollen count v high ... grumpy **ducks to avoid low flying objects** ;)
Hope you feel better soon hon :eek: xx

not grumpy in my case just felt cr@p but ok today ta. its a wierd one though i dont get hayfever but a high pollen count gives me a nosebleed then a bad head...god know why! lol

How strange ... glad you feel better today though :) x

so today is a new day and im trying to make my main sachets/bars last a bit longer as i dont want to buy any more when theyre all gone as 1, theyre expensive and 2, ive got to do this on my own without intervention sometime!

so b - 2 x fibre plus bars (about the same calories as the main bar) i thought that would be a good way to go. also low in fat etc.
l - will be a main whip
d - no idea as yet

Are you full up with the little you eat? It does seem to be very little you are having at the moment.

Im with mary! How's about introducing some cereal? I really don't like the idea of cereal bars, they are ok for a quick snack but not as a main meal like breakfast! :giggle:

Yeah - I was thinking something similar .. the maintenance products aren't about the calories so much as the nutritional content. Be careful, make sure you're getting everything you need hon. xx

Are you full up with the little you eat? It does seem to be very little you are having at the moment.

well yes i seem to be really. i went out yesterday with OH to salisbury and was planning on having a nice lunch and all i could manage with a side salad as i had no appetite at all. later on went raspberry and strawberry picking and topped myself up with raspberries and then had a maint bar when i got home before going out for a short run later on. v busy day yesterday lol. had my main meal later on about 8 of a toasted bagel with soya cheese, 5 little falafels with salad and then a bowl of strawberries, grapes and raspberries with a prune yogurt so i dont think i do too badly on the food front?!

h x i know its a bit short on eating a lot in the beginning of the day but i cant make myself eat anything much then. its always later in the day i want something (around my running days).

Im with mary! How's about introducing some cereal? I really don't like the idea of cereal bars, they are ok for a quick snack but not as a main meal like breakfast! :giggle:

i would but unfortunately i cant really stomach anything much in the morning so thats why i have that. the thought of toast or much else, yuk, no lol

Yeah - I was thinking something similar .. the maintenance products aren't about the calories so much as the nutritional content. Be careful, make sure you're getting everything you need hon. xx

i agree :) i just had the fibre bars cause they were there and they sounded nice (which they were but all gone now)
ive got some slimfast im using up now which i know is prob better on the nutritional front as they are used as meal substitutes in their own right. i know its not ideal though. ill have to sort out something when i feel more comfortable with it, of having something to hand more 'normal' but havent a clue what as yet

today its a main whip for brekkie, slimfast shake for lunch and the last bagel with ? for dinner. only another short run (2 m) today and hopefully a bit more time to take a breather..yesterday was mad!! i also promised to clean oh's practice as the new cleaner was away so had to fit that in before my dinner last night so was k'nackered by the time i got home to prepare it..wouldnt it be nice to have a chef do it all for you :)

h x

Back