and back to normality :)

just saying hello and glad to see you are still keeping on with the healthy eating running- great stuff!

didnt go for my run last night. my knees were playing up all day so decided to give them a rest. all go tonight though, all being well. felt a bit unwell last night (downstairs lol) but seem to be ok now but subsequently i felt sorry for myself and had half a tub of a small icecream with chocolate sauce...dont worry i suffered for it all night with stomach cramps. why oh b. why do i do it?! i know i cant eat dairy stuff or chocolate so why the hell do i eat it?? it was only a bit and i remember thinking i dont really want this but i ate it anyway! I MUST NOT BUY THE DAMN STUFF THEN THE TEMPTATIONS NOT THERE. i think i kid myself its for the kids but they prefer ice lollies most of the time anyway. i think, i will only have to buy the stuff on the day, then they can eat it and then its all gone...a plan :)

h x

Sounds like a good plan!!! :giggle:

I wish i could get away with having no junk in the house but i sill live with my parents and younger brother so the cupboards always full of crisp and chocolate!!!

Sounds like a good plan!!! :giggle:

I wish i could get away with having no junk in the house but i sill live with my parents and younger brother so the cupboards always full of crisp and chocolate!!!

hard isnt it :)

h xx

well ive got an incentive now. ive just got a new black bikini!!!!! for my holiday so theres no way ill be wearing that if ive eaten the stuff i shouldnt as i blow up like a balloon so thats it. no more buying things i know i cant have then theres no more temptation and no more panicing cause ive eaten something that disagrees with me! end of!!! lol

h x

:giggle: Good idea sweet! :) I wish my house could be like that! I buy my own food every week and have my own fridge and 2 drawers of the freezer but still doesnt stop me looking in the family's naughty cupboard now and again ;)

Look at it as a good thing, whatever healthy stuff you eat get your kids to eat too :) xxx

yup lol

h x

weighed in saturday and ive put on 2lbs which not particularly happy about but i guess this is going to take some adjustment :)

sunday was def an off day as went raspberry picking and went into the cafe for some lunch and there was nothing on offer except cakes or pizza. well cant eat cheese so had an apricot oaty slice thing...very sweet but tasted ok other than filling..well i had a suger rush from it and felt so yukky and ill..head went all fuzzy etc, went to sleep in the car!! no energy whatsoever and then full of wind (top end!) the rest of the evening lol oh dear

this morning i woke up with bad breath so i know it didnt agree with me ...so back on the two main a day at least this week to get those 2lbs off again :) im wondering whether to buy a few main to keep them in reserve when problems strike?!

h x

Last edited:
You could do .. I think initially they can make you feel a bit more secure .. I know they did me.

Eventually I think you get more confident that you can find something 'out' even if you have to 'tweak' it or compensate later. And you get more confident about being able to cut back afterwards without using 'products'. I always have something in my bag, just in case, usually an Alpen light bar.

Do whatever you need to do to get you back on a level where you can feel confident and in control xx

thank you jan :) good advice which i am going to take

h x

Last edited:
yesterday it was back to maintenance and one meal which went fine. in fact sometimes id prefer it. i fuelled up before i went out for my run (7miles) which went well. you can lose on a adverage of 100 calories per mile so if thats true, i ran off 700 calories last night! wow. it felt like it too. i had about 2 miles to go and had sudden hunger pangs hit but funnily enough by the time i got home, theyd gone and i had to make myself eat something.. wierd.

anyway, its a 3 miler tonight but its stiffling hot at the moment so will leave it until at least 6 before i venture out, that way the shadows are starting to reach across the road and it makes it cooler and you dont sweat quite so much. lol

h xx

Same here - can you send some of that weather down south west please?!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

Piddling down here ... floods in fact .. they're not lifting the hosepipe ban though!! ?? Hope you got your run in!! xx

Wish it was stifling hot in Wales, we have RAIN AGAIN.

Doing well with your running H.

i think its cause its so close, if you know what i mean? weve had rain this evening though so its broken it up a bit. thank goodness. i looked like id had a bucket of water thrown over me when i got back, it was that bad! lol

h x n thanks,cant quite believe its me doing this running! used to detest it!

Same here - can you send some of that weather down south west please?!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

i am in the south west though, its just cause its so close at the moment :) im right on the dorset/somerset border so not too far from plymouth

h x

Back