and back to normality :)

Piddling down here ... floods in fact .. they're not lifting the hosepipe ban though!! ?? Hope you got your run in!! xx

yeah nothing would stop me running except snow right now lol

h x

You wont need luck mary :)

Oooh so did you have sun then or just it was hot?
Plymouth was awful today :( :( lol

I am just downloading the couch to 5k now, so wish me luck for tomorrow lol.

good luck and just remember, breath steadily and pace yourself :) oh and take water if you think you might need it x

h x

You wont need luck mary :)

Oooh so did you have sun then or just it was hot?
Plymouth was awful today :( :( lol

yes it was very hot at lunchtime and this afternoon but then got overcast but stuffy about 4-6 then it decided to rain after id put my washing out on the clothes line lo

h x

:rotflmao:

Are you going to do it on the treadmill Mary yeah?x

Yes I will do it on the treadmill, I live in the Afan Valley, and its all hills here, bloody hell I would be knackered after 1 minute running. There isnt even any nice parks within a few miles that I could drive to and run.

Ah bloody hills!!!!!!!!! :giggle:
Still, its nice to do it in the comfort of your home :D x

hahahaha do it when its raining, no one will tell the difference!!! :giggle:

:giggle: x

went cycling today which was good fun..from cheddar to yatton (just outside bristol) which was 22 miles there n back with a little detour to thatchers cider to have a sample or two...very nice. you can almost drink the smell as you go past, its wonderful!

ive lost the 2lbs id gained last week so thats good. its been a good day. weather odd but good exercise albeit diet a bit off but tomorrows another day! the way i see it, i probably burnt off a few hundred calories today so the stuff i ate today should hopefully balance itself out?!

h x

Wow!!! Sounds very energtic and well done on losing that 2lbs! Hope you've had a nice day .. you'd have got very wet round here! :D xx

hi jan. well the weather chucked all sorts at us..sun, rain..our coats were off n on all day lol

h xx (good day though) :)

i forgot wear my padded undies yesterday so having lost 3 1/2 stone, my bottom has slightly less padding than it once did and therefore after a while you become aware of the constant up and down motion and that your backside is biting into the bike seat. after about 15 miles my @rse was killing me and i couldnt think of what to sit on to help. my OH suggested i sit on a packet of wetwipes lolol so i put them down the back of my knickers and crackled and squelshed along for the next 1/2 mile before i couldnt stand it any more and gave up to a sore bum lololol

note to myself..wear padded undies at all costs otherwise you might end up with a wet @rse as well!

h x

i forgot wear my padded undies yesterday so having lost 3 1/2 stone, my bottom has slightly less padding than it once did and therefore after a while you become aware of the constant up and down motion and that your backside is biting into the bike seat. after about 15 miles my @rse was killing me and i couldnt think of what to sit on to help. my OH suggested i sit on a packet of wetwipes lolol so i put them down the back of my knickers and crackled and squelshed along for the next 1/2 mile before i couldnt stand it any more and gave up to a sore bum lololol

note to myself..wear padded undies at all costs otherwise you might end up with a wet @rse as well!

h x

Hahaha H- this made me laugh so much! I was wondering how you managed- when I go spinning I always get such a sore bum! So where do you get these padded pants from?!
T x

i actually bought them from halfords (dont laugh) where they sell bikes? and they were in a sale there...theyre very good and dont look like like your wearing a nappy whereas some padded bike stuff does

h xx :)

Back