And here i go... Day 1 and beyond!!

Well here goes day 2 feeling a little funny this morning woke to a huge headache but painkillers soon sorted that out. At work today so it should keep my mind off things well I'm hoping anyway! Just having a warm chocolate shake as its freezing outside.
Heres to a successful day 2

Good luck today xx

Good luck today! Can i ask, how did you do the warm shake? Just make it up with warm or hot water, or zap it? I bought a blender to crush ice with them- so good! But when I have really early mornings like tomorrow I don't want to wake everyone in the building by blitzing!

If i was to warm up the shakes id make it as if i was making a hot chocolate. Id first put the shake in my beaker and put 150ml of cold water and shake it untill the lumps are out then id top up with hot water from the kettle. I fancy doing this with the cafe latte one. think i will try the chocolate hot aswell.

Well everyone it's day 3 and feeling a little rubbish today I'm afraid, had a set back yesterday evening I had a sudden case of omg I can't do this, I've waisted my money , and unfortunately had a small meal that i shouldn't of had, I was just a tiny bit bigger than what my 3 year old has. My problem was I had my bar at 2 and I didn't sit down to eat until 8.15 so I was exhausted and very hungry so maybe I talked myself into eating. but today is another day so I will have to wait a little longer to get to ketosis! But carry on regardless and looking forward to a good day :)

Ordered week 2 so I can be prepared for the week. Decided that the porridge is not for me, had it for lunch and I didn't enjoy it but I've got two packets left so I will save that for another time.
Do many people who do 3 a day have the 100 g chicken at all. I was thinking of having it ?
Feeling hungry now!! :(

Im feeling really hungry today for some reason - maybe its because I had two bars in my four packs yesterday and none so far today? No idea but I do feel hungry

Im doing four packs and thats fine for me just now - but you are allowed the chicken and veg if you want to - like everyone keeps saying it is about finding what is best for you within the allowed limits

Good luck hope you feel better soon - my day 2 was the worst so far but I don't think I'm out of the woods yet
xx

I think you should do what suits you really, everyone is different, and the weight will still come off if you decide to add chicken and veg xx

I do 3 packs and the veggies on about 4 days. I don't do the extra protein but it is part of the diet so if you need it then better to have it than go off plan. Just watch the quantity as too much will affect your weight loss and without that incentive to provide the motivation this diet is hard to stick to.

Hey Nunny, welcome and well done on getting to day 3! .. Im on day 5 myself. Dont worry about the slip up too much, i slipped up today .. just gonna give myself a slap on the wrist and get on with it! Id say have the chicken, see how u feel .. if you need it, eat it .. Its within the allowance so theres no problem with having it

Well day 4 here we go, got another headache today but I'm hoping that ketosis will hit today or Tomoz but I feel actually quite good in a way, might be due to a sneeky peek at the scales this morning.
So I am hoping for a good day and good luck to everyone else today

Hope your headache goes soon, the first few days I felt really bad but once it passes it should be pretty much plain sailing from there.

Have a great day Hun x

Good luck today Nunny. Day 5 for me, feeling a bit shakey but no headache (yet!) I am drinkng massive amounts of water though, I have to stop myself in case I drink too much! Off to do my breakfast shake now!

Well my little ketosis sticks are changing colour now that's good news I have been up and down to the loo so many times now I've lost count!! Would that be just extra water or going into ketosis that's doing it as I haven't been as bad as this over the last few days, hopefully all the stair climbing will be an extra lb or 2

Probably a combination of both nunny as we're all probably drinking a lot more than usual plus your glycogen stores contain about 3 parts water so as you lose those when you do into ketosis the water must go somewhere.

Back