And here i go... Day 1 and beyond!!

Yep, and the chocolate ones. DO NOT use the shakes though as they are far too high in carbs and eye wateringly high in sugars.

Oh, and they seem to be permanently on offer alternating between 2 for £3.50 or 3 for 2.

I'd be interested in the biggest loser berry fudge ones....... Where can u buy them and are the cals/carbs similar? Xx

I don't know where you get the berry ones from. I bought my mint and choc ones from Tesco I think, or maybe Asda, can't remember. The calories are higher than a S&S bar and so are the carbs, as are the Tesco bars, but they're still ok to have as part of this diet. The Exante people checked them out as many of them don't like the Exante bars.

I got the berry fudge Biggest Loser bars in my local Tesco! they didn't have any of the other flavours though. 37p each! but when I went to get more they had all sold out, I was going to stock up!

good luck Nunny.

Well it's coming to tea time broccoli and spicy spaghetti and maybe mushrooms. I am so hungry I could eat almost anything, but I think alot is in my head so I will not give in, I will not give in that's what I need to tell myself
How do people cope with the first days

How do people cope with the first days

By being bloody minded and absolutely determined to succeed. The want to lose the weight is most important and you have to get your head in the right place to be able to do it. And something that someone else wrote too - that they'd bought a month's worth of product and couldn't afford not to use them :). Thought that was a good incentive too.

Maka found a great website to have a play with to get some inspiration:

WeightMirror - Weight loss simulation and makeover tool

See how you can look 'after'. It's a great incentive.

Nunny- big drink of water! I've been so hungry today, I'm drinking water like mad as I want to see if I'm ok with the 3 packs I've had today. Might need to nibble some veg or have a 4th today. Oh well, it's only day 2!

"By being bloody minded and absolutely determined to succeed. The want to lose the weight is most important and you have to get your head in the right place to be able to do it."

You said it BG!! I might steal that and put it on an actual sticky where I'll see it when I step on the scales!!!! Brilliant!

Nunny- big drink of water! I've been so hungry today, I'm drinking water like mad as I want to see if I'm ok with the 3 packs I've had today. Might need to nibble some veg or have a 4th today. Oh well, it's only day 2!

NOT trying to talk you out of it MiniM. We all have our own paths here, but don't beat yourself up if you do occasionally have a 4th! It's still ok!

Thanks everyone my dinner was nice just spicy spaghetti and broccoli and water but I enjoyed it feel a little happier I have eaten. The advice is so good on here thanks again

I think I'm really tempted by what you had Nunny! I got a weeks supply to try it all but I got the extra 7 packs of spag bol so I can have one without being out at the end of the week! And I have some frozen brocolli too......

Hope you enjoy it MiniM. Most people do.

I'm jealous as I didn't order any spag bol :D

I had the chilli with a little bit of lettuce and cucumber on the side (not sure that could be classed as a side salad!). The chilli is the nicest thing I've had so far. I might be having this 3 x a day soon :p

Phoenix does cottage pie, spag bol, chilli and porridge every day. She doesn't have any of the other products. It's all about finding what works for you.

Well day 1 under my belt, pleased that I made it!! Feeling ok but way tired so I guess it's starting to kick in now so early to bed and looking forward to completing day 2 thanks everyone for your support.

Well done on your day one, hope tomorrow is just as good.

Back