And here we go!!! Excited or what?!*

Good day today, thanks.:)

9lbs loss!!!!!! seriously chuffed, Suzie is back!!!!

Had a cooked brekkie today, poached eggs, bacon, grilled tomato, baked beans and mushrooms cooked in water and worcestershire sauce. Dinner after WI was chicken cake, with a layer of stuffing added between the chicken layers. Yummy :) xx

Wow, that's fabulous! Well done :):woohoo::woohoo:

Brekkie was onken fat free vanilla yogurt with blueberries and raspberries, didn't really fancy anything else. Lunch was a very small piece of chicken cake (didn't actually like it much with the layer of stuffing in it) and potatoes and carrots from lunch service. I've got a real addiction to those doughnut peaches, they're easier to eat than the normal ones cos they're flatter if you know what I mean. Dinner is going to be Joe's syn free peppered steak with SW chips and salad, on a bit of a downer tonight cos of various things, just can't be arsed to cook so that is nice and easy. Must force myself to get on the exercise bike while Eastenders is on, might give me some of those 'happy' endorphins lol.

Claire, how's it going love? xx

Oh I hope you are feeling a bit more upbeat today? Poor you:cry:
I am doing ok, stuck to plan pretty well, really:)
I am going to a Zumba class in a mo with my daughter as a trial! Don't think my poor body will like it but as Jo is going thought I would see what the fuss is about re Zumba. She will prob disown me early on (she is a dancer!):eek:
let you know the result later, if still breathing:eek:

You still alive then? lol. I went to zumba once and really didn't like it, it was a case of watch the lady and just pick it up as you go along which I found a bit intimidating. Plus I'm quite big busted so was trying to concentrate on them not bouncing too much and couldn't relax. Bought a full support sports bra but didn't go back :-(

Still feeling a little down but better than yesterday thanks, had a couple of little glitches diet wise but have jotted it down in my diary and won't have any proper syns to try and counteract it. Dinner is stuffed lamb heart (I can almost hear you gagging!) I had it once before and really enjoyed it, really nice and meaty and low fat. Made the stuffing myself from breadcrumbs from hex b, sauteed onion and mushroom, lemon juice, fresh thyme parsley and sage and egg. Served with mini roast potatoes and fresh green beans. Hope it's as nice as I remember :-/ xx

Sigh, lamb heart was horrid. Started off enjoying it, was nice and tasty, then got a rubbery bit which made me gag and that was it, couldn't eat any more :-(. I'm hungry but much too late to make anything else.

wonder how many syns a tongue bar has..........?

cos I swallowed mine today lol

Tongue bar: now that's a wierd breakfast! Ooops, hope you will be alright!:eek:
Going swimming today, as joined the gym but not to go tot he gym:(! They have a lovely swimming pool and do various fitness classes so just joined that part of the membership.OH was feeling generous and signed up daughter too for the gym as she is missing her dancing.:p
Hope to try zumba there to see if it's a bit better than last week!:) Might try yoga but not known for sitting still for long and as for relaxation, I am rubbish at it:eek:
Hope you are feeling okay today?:)

Ooooooo there's no excuse now lol! Lucky you having a gym membership, I'm seriously thinking about it but just at the moment don't think I would give it enough justice.....a couple of stone down and maybe. Exercise bike is knackering me out on it's own as it is!

Must admit I'm feeling really tired today hun. The OH and me have a weekend booked at a bed and breakfast in Weymouth at the weekend, can't wait. It's our yearly jaunt, just a couple of days of being away from home, walking hand in hand down the promenade. I will confess, I have no plans to stick to SW to the letter over the weekend, but will be extra good the rest of the week and will try not to go overboard. Lots of walking too :D:D

How are you doing? Are you enjoying the nice weather? x

Update: as thought, didn't stick to SW over the weekend.....but unfortunately havn't quite got back into since I've been back either. Managed to twist my ankle within 5 minutes of leaving hotel (bloody wonky flagstones) so didn't walk as much as I would have liked but hey ho, WI tomorrow, am destined to have a gain but Thursday will back on it like a comet.....no worries :)

Back