And it starts

Irishlass

Day 1 of ts. Had a banana shake for brekky and a strawberry shake for lunch. Taste is not bad at all. I will have soup tonight for dinner. So far i am getting hunger pangs but nothing major. Cant believe my weight has creeped up to 16st 10lbs :eek: :cry:

Good luck on your exante journey Irishlass, I am on day 3 now and if you find you're struggling later today or tomorrow I just want to say it does get easier. I agree with frenchfancy, try and keep busy and drink your water, it really helps.

Good luck on your exante journey Irishlass, I am on day 3 now and if you find you're struggling later today or tomorrow I just want to say it does get easier. I agree with frenchfancy, try and keep busy and drink your water, it really helps.

ThanK you :)

Day 2 today and it's very hard because of this viral bug I've got but I wil keep going. I'm very determined to loose the weight.

Good luck Irishlass, keep drinking loads of water and especially now you have a bug too :(

Good luck - hunger pangs will soon be gone :) xx

Thanks all.

Day 3 today. Feeling mega hungry. Guzzling lots of water. Cooking the kids tea is torture..lol
The thai chicken soup was yummy yesterday. Today I wil try the mushroom. Hope tomorrow is easier.

Keep going ~ you're doing great! :)

Day 4 today and it has defenatly been a better day. No hunger pangs yay :)
Fri,sat & sun is going to be a really test for me. Dreading the weekend. Its usually my wine and take away time eeeeeeeeek.
I will be strong i will be strong...lol ;)

just try and keep busy, and keep away from diffiult times. My wife and kids had a lvoely roast chicken dinner on Sunday, so I went and ironed all our togs for the week while they ate....little things...

Keep up the good work - i'm on day 4 today so not too far behind you, glad i'm not the only one who finds cooking for the kids torture, everything smells so much better now!!

Keep going - even the cooking for others gets easier. I actually found myself thinking "are you really going to eat ALL of that?" as I put a portion of food in front of hubbie that I would have thought "is that all you're having?" a few weeks ago!!! Who'd have thought it! Lol!

I actually found myself thinking "are you really going to eat ALL of that?" as I put a portion of food in front of hubbie that I would have thought "is that all you're having?" a few weeks ago!!! Who'd have thought it! Lol!

I can relate to that! My DH doesn't need to lose weight but he could do with eating healthier. I am conscious of the way I cook these days and portion sizes even though I'm not eating myself!

Thanks again everyone :)

Day 5 and doing well so far. No hunger pangs and keeping super busy. I just want the weekend to finish now..lol
Monday will be my 1st weigh in and i hope i lost somthing. I have not been tempted by the scales since starting this. Might treat myself to an electric scales sometime :)

Day 6 today and omg it's been the hardest day ever. I knew it would be. But I did not give into any temptations, I just kept think why bother cheating,it's only going depress me so I've kept myself very busy and drinking lots of water. Tomorrow wil be hard but I wil get through it.

You're doing great hun! Good luck for tomorrow and keep going :D

Day 7 today and feeling fantastic. Loads of energy and my body does not ache which is lovely. I think I lost weight because I notice the top of my tummy and under my boobs has shrunk, I can actualy feel bones and ribs..lol
Tomorrow is my 1st weigh in eeeeeeek. Wish me luck :)

Day 8. Weighed myself dismorning and got a massive shock. A 19lb loss in my 1st week. Bet i wil have no more losses for a while now...lol

I am so pleased with the result after a difficult 1st week. :) :) :)

Oh wow!!! Well done you!!!!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back