And it starts

My first ever STS. Had hubbys birthday weekend so had some wine and food, i did behave on the food front and stuck to low carb which was fine. Back on TS monday :) Glad i have not gained.
Have a good sunday all

Oh no, i am feeling very low today and all i want to do is drink wine :( I wish i didnt have some upstairs stashed away.
Whats changed in me that i am starting to cave in?
I know if i drink then i will eat the wrong food too.

Hate this feeling. I want my positive happy vibe back :(

I had a bath and an early night instead. Feeling ok today :) Ive changed my weigh in day to mondays now. Sundays were crazy in our house and i got no privacy when my kids are here pestering me and asking me loads of questions when i was on the scales..lol

Time to have my coffee and take the little lad to pre-school.

Glad you're feeling a bit better today....I have so many baths now I'm on Exante! It's the only thing that warms me up for a start, but it does feel like a nice treat too :D
It might be your STS that's making you wobble a little, plus the fact that you've had a recent taste of proper food. I find that it gets easier when nice tastes are a distant memory!

Hope this week's result is a great one for you...I'm sure you'll be flying when you see the numbers dropping again.

x

Ah thanks Alex :) And well done on the -10.5 loss yay.

I have made 2 new holiday tickers to cheer me up and help motivate me. I am freezing today. God its cold out there brrrrrr. Anyways i better go do kids dinner.

Hi Irishlass

Just thought I'd drop in to say hi. I've been reading through your diary over the last few days and thought I'd offer you some words of encouragement. You have done fantastically well with superb losses, so inspiring for those of us just starting our journey. Keep it up, the end is so near in sight, I really can't wait for the day that I'm in your shoes. Hope you get your happy vibe back soon!

Karen x

Thanks very much Karen :)

Morning all. I think christmas and hubbys birthday weekend changed me. I am just not in the game this time if you know what i mean? Cant get my head in the zone like it was when i started this on oct 3rd 2011. I have not cheated or anything but hell i wanted to. Lastnight for example i was not hungry BUT i was looking to comfort eat and searched the fridge and cubbords for food. But i didnt give in and drank a glass of water,brushed my teeth and went to bed.
Need to stop feeling sorry for myself and get on with it.
Have a good day all.

I did something to try help me. I purchased my very 1st fitness dvd. Davina's Ultimate Target from Amazon. Its got good reviews too. I look forward to making a tit of myself in front of the tv and my 2 little ones...lol
Bring it on ;)

Irishlass said:
I did something to try help me. I purchased my very 1st fitness dvd. Davina's Ultimate Target from Amazon. Its got good reviews too. I look forward to making a tit of myself in front of the tv and my 2 little ones...lol
Bring it on ;)

Davina's DVDs are great hope you enjoy it ;)

Still waiting for it to be delivered. Looking forward to trying it :)
Woke up with a horrible cold and sore chest. Very bloated too,i actually look pregnant..lol TOTM nextweek...sigh
Anyway i need to stop buying clothes,god i have bought loads thisweek. No more...lol
Cant wait for my flavored coffee to arrive. Love my coffee :)
I went to tesco yesterday to get some more bars, i was very naughty and cleared the shelf...lol So i have loads to keep me going for a good while.

Going to stick my head in a basin of hot water and vicks to help my chest.
Have a good day.

Wow Irishlass, have just finished your diary...you're so inspiring!! Don't give into the negative thoughts!! You're almost there so keep going. I want to see you get to your goal! I hope to be joining you in a few months!!

My 16th week on Exante and i have lost -4 this week. So thats a 5st 10lb loss in 16 weeks:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Loving my size 14 body and clothes. Just need some major toning up after 6 kids...lol
My davina dvd came yesterday so tomorrow i will be starting that yay ;)
My hubby gave me a massage dismorning and commented on how boney i felt...lol

Now, is it ok to continue ts now that i have done 4mths? or should i move onto ws? I might email Exante and ask them.

Have a good sunday all. From a delighted meeeeeeeeeee :D

Irishlass said:
My 16th week on Exante and i have lost -4 this week. So thats a 5st 10lb loss in 16 weeks:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Loving my size 14 body and clothes. Just need some major toning up after 6 kids...lol
My davina dvd came yesterday so tomorrow i will be starting that yay ;)
My hubby gave me a massage dismorning and commented on how boney i felt...lol

Now, is it ok to continue ts now that i have done 4mths? or should i move onto ws? I might email Exante and ask them.

Have a good sunday all. From a delighted meeeeeeeeeee :D

That's amazing! What BMI are you now?

Well done Irishlass!! Absolutely amazing'n such amazing losses I can't believe it!! I hope I will be as successful as you have been. You must be thrilled!?!!

Ah thanks alot everyone. I am delighted with the results. Cant wait for my trips in April and show my new bod off :)

I just did my 1st stint with my davina dvd, Sweet jesus i am going to ache tomorrow...lol I enjoyed it tho :)

Have a good day.

Your losses are fantastic! :D you must be so pleased! Now I have to ask how many cups of green tea do you drink? I can drink 3/4 l of water but never 5 lol your a flipping saint!!

Ah thanks alot everyone. I am delighted with the results. Cant wait for my trips in April and show my new bod off :)

I just did my 1st stint with my davina dvd, Sweet jesus i am going to ache tomorrow...lol I enjoyed it tho :)

Have a good day

I can sympathise with you there - I used to do one of the Davina workout DVDs years ago. It was one that had three 30 minute sessions if I remember rightly.
One of them mostly consisted of squats and lunges (or at least that's all I remember!) and they used to kill me...I could barely walk for days afterwards, and using my thigh mucles was a complete no-no!
I remember even being in agony getting up and down from the toilet! :eek:

Your losses are fantastic! :D you must be so pleased! Now I have to ask how many cups of green tea do you drink? I can drink 3/4 l of water but never 5 lol your a flipping saint!!
Thanks so much. I only have 1 green tea in the mornings. I love my water..lol

I can sympathise with you there - I used to do one of the Davina workout DVDs years ago. It was one that had three 30 minute sessions if I remember rightly.
One of them mostly consisted of squats and lunges (or at least that's all I remember!) and they used to kill me...I could barely walk for days afterwards, and using my thigh mucles was a complete no-no!
I remember even being in agony getting up and down from the toilet! :eek:
Oh god really? Not looking forward to tomorrow so...lol I am soooooo unfit and i really really really dont like exercise...eeeeeek But needs must n all that :)

hey just had a little read through your diary and OMG you have had some amazing losses :D I am hoping to add some exercise in now , I have the 30 day shred ( still in its wrapper - bought about 6 months ago !!!) and my lovely husband has bought me a treadmill which should arrive sometime this week so I am hoping to do some jogging , not just hang clothes on it !!!

Back