And it starts

Had a fantastic day yesterday. Yes I was naughty and had lots of yummy party food washed down with lots of wine :) anyway today is a new day and I am back on TS with no problems thankgod. Wonder what the scales will be on Monday eeeeeek. Have more party's on Wednesday Friday and Saturday. Looking forward to them :)

Had a fantastic day yesterday. Yes I was naughty and had lots of yummy party food washed down with lots of wine :) anyway today is a new day and I am back on TS with no problems thankgod. Wonder what the scales will be on Monday eeeeeek. Have more party's on Wednesday Friday and Saturday. Looking forward to them :)

and so you should , you done fantastically well in such a short time...

h x

Week 10 weigh in. Lost 3lbs :talk017:
I didnt think id loose anything this week because of my 1 day of plan. Very pleased. So that is 5st 1lb gone in 10 weeks :eek:

Of into town for some christmas shopping. Have a good day all :)

Wow that shopping trip was stressfull. The town was also very very busy with christmas shoppers. Anyway got some gifts for friends still have a few more bits to get. So town tomorrow again. I also treated myself to 2 pairs of jeans in SIZE 14. Yep a SIZE 14 fits me. I went into the changing rooms thinking no they wont fit but by heck they did. Absaloutly thrilled to bits. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wow a size 14. That's wonderful. Its great to go down one size but you you must be thrilled to have lost a few sizes so speedily. Congrats!

Ooooooh its so cold today. They are saying snow is coming tomorow morning :(

Im here having a yummy soup for lunch in my size 14 top and jeans :)

I have another do tonight so i will have my 3 packs,then out for food(low carb)with 1 glass of wine. Not going to over do it tonight. Keeping my energy for tomorrow and sat night big night out. Really looking forward to it. My order of soups and shakes have arrived, i was nearly running out eeeek. So that should see me to at least feb.

Of out again soon to see my little boys christmas play awwww then into town for some last christmas bits. Busy busy. Have a good day everyone :)

What a great night lastnight plus i was very pleased with myself and didnt over do it or be naughty. I just had 1 vodka and diet coke and 1 glass of red wine. I was tempted to get a kebab with the others but i really didnt want to mess up my hard work by going back to my old ways. I have another do tonight and i am confident that i will be good :) I have been on my feet 24/7 this week because all my kids have a terrible tummy bug . Poor things. Hope i dont get it. But all that moving about defenatly shrunk me a bit. I notice it in my clothes :)

Of into town again to stock up on some meds for the kids. Have a good weekend everyone.

Oh no i have the sickness bug now. I have thown up my soup :( So no party for me tonight. Oh i feel awful, shivery yuk. I cant handle another 2 packs, no appitite plus i know id throw it back up :(

Of to bed i go. Thankgod hubby is here to look after kids. Night night all.

Ah no hun sounds awful hope u feel better sn I'm absolutely amazed at ur weight loss well done chick be very proud of urself x x

Feeling awful today :( No appitite at all. So thats 2 days with no packs or food. I hate tummy bugs. They take alot out of me. No energy. I want to be better and enjoy christmas plus i have loads to do too. Wonder what the scales will say tomorrow. Oh i wish i was more healthier. I get ill so much like this every year. Tought it would improve with the weight loss??? My immune systim is crap. I take after my mother,she is always sick and she is a skinny minnie(8stone). Of back to bed i go. Will check in tomorrow. Have a good day everyone.

Just flicking through your diary, can you believe your BMI has gone from 40 to 28 - that is truly fantastic and such an achievement, I hope you feel amazing in your size 14's !!! Sorry your not feeling well, my kids have constant snot flying out of them, it just seems to be the way it goes this time of year!

Just flicking through your diary, can you believe your BMI has gone from 40 to 28 - that is truly fantastic and such an achievement, I hope you feel amazing in your size 14's !!! Sorry your not feeling well, my kids have constant snot flying out of them, it just seems to be the way it goes this time of year!

Ah thank you. I do feel great been in size 14 clothes. It feels amazing:D
Yeah my kids got this horrid bug from school and passed it on to me. Oh the joys...lol

Well I've slept all day and now I'm up at this hour and can't sleep:(
I'm still feeling so bad,:sick: so I'm of to the doctor tomorrow. Going to read loads on here to make me sleepy :p

Night night all

Week 11 weigh in.i knew id have a big loss with yet another sickness. -10 loss this week :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and i am in the 10s:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Must do some serious toning. because ive lost it so fast i now have loose skin in places.
i am now 10st 13lb :D:D:D:D:D I am thrilled to bits.

Now i must get better for christmas.
Have a doctor appointment at 2pm today. My chest is so sore too. I really want to get better for christmas. Its so close and i have loads to do eeeeeeeeeeek. Kids are now on there school holidays.

Wow only 3lbs left to loose. Might change from ts to ws now Also might change my goal to 10st in jan hee hee.

Of back to bed i go. Thankgod hubby has today off.

Omg I am well jel ;-) well done hun Gosh uve done absolutely amazing true inspiration now to complete that amazing loss u need to get well soon babes x x

Last edited:
Irishlass said:
Week 11 weigh in.i knew id have a big loss with yet another sickness. -10 loss this week :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and i am in the 10s:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Must do some serious toning. because ive lost it so fast i now have loose skin in places.
i am now 10st 13lb :D:D:D:D:D I am thrilled to bits.

Now i must get better for christmas.
Have a doctor appointment at 2pm today. My chest is so sore too. I really want to get better for christmas. Its so close and i have loads to do eeeeeeeeeeek. Kids are now on there school holidays.

Wow only 3lbs left to loose. Might change from ts to ws now Also might change my goal to 10st in jan hee hee.

Of back to bed i go. Thankgod hubby has today off.

What fantastic news :D merry Christmas Irish :) what a lovely surprise enjoy the 10s!! :)

Got a goody bag of meds from the docs yay. I told him about the diet too and he was horrified that i am only having 600calories aday and advised me against it...going on and on and on.
I tought he would be patting me on the back for my good work :( Dont think he is a fan of the VLCD..lol Im staying put :)

Going to take my meds and go back to bed now. Wish i had an appitie.

wow and WOW again :) i bet you feel fab now.. hope u rest and feel better by the weekend x

1am and i am awake. Serves me right for sleeping all day...lol Well i was sick :)
Feeling ok(ish) at the mo. Have managed half a slice of toast and a Exante soup. Didnt want to over do it incase..lol

Going on ws until after christmas :)

Last edited:
Back