and Pro's in the house on this new Pro point system.

weewelshlass said:
Carly good luck for tomorrow, let us know how the weigh in goes. Im sure youl be fine.

I weighed in today, every tuesday at 6 2pounds off it was this week which was better than last week :) thats y i had the kfc lol.
Good luck speak soon

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Friday ... as soon as ive emptied my bladder from waking just to ensure im my lightest possible ... hehe :eek: xxxxxx

Clairebear- how much pp for the sausage you had??i love sausage butties but find them very high, 4pp seems really good. Have you pointed the bread right,thats where alot of ppl go wrong as i mentioned on a earlier post. Most ww bread is 1pp for 1 slice or 3p for 2slices. How many pp in the warbertons as i like that bread,and may have to switch to that if its lower than weight watchers one xx

Well done Carly BRILLANT (sorry I read it wrong and thought you said tomorrow, I didnt check the date. Well thats brill and KFC sounds lovely, stop it you making my mouth water lol. Seen your diary, the soup is def next on my list. Thanks hun x

Great Claire, I weigh in friday too and take the same attitude as you, empty as much as possble first lol. With the bank hol coming up, I know im going to struggle being off work and wanting to eat, im so good when im in work, maybe I should work more (uh !! no il forget i ever said that one) Good luck for friday and let me know how it goes. Keep in touch with tips. xx

Clairebear- how much pp for the sausage you had??i love sausage butties but find them very high, 4pp seems really good. Have you pointed the bread right,thats where alot of ppl go wrong as i mentioned on a earlier post. Most ww bread is 1pp for 1 slice or 3p for 2slices. How many pp in the warbertons as i like that bread,and may have to switch to that if its lower than weight watchers one xx

Hey, just re checked, ive got it in my diary as 5 ooops, sorry ..... The sausages i use are morrissons low fat sausages, i think theres only one variety so you cant miss them .... they are 2 points a sausage and then i used warburtons mini sliced bread and they are 3 points for 2 slices, however i just bought 'no crusts' bread and thats 2 points for two slices and the breads nice n thick compared to ww bread : D xxxx

Great Claire, I weigh in friday too and take the same attitude as you, empty as much as possble first lol. With the bank hol coming up, I know im going to struggle being off work and wanting to eat, im so good when im in work, maybe I should work more (uh !! no il forget i ever said that one) Good luck for friday and let me know how it goes. Keep in touch with tips. xx

Hehe, yep empty as poss :eek: .... oh well make sure u keep stocked up on fruit, you could make up some delicious fruit salads n keep in the fridge to pick at wen u have the urge to snack, ive just done that, i had a little tub of strawberries, grapes n melon and had a couple of pieces every now n then, i like to pick as im cookin meals so its great for then too xxxxx

hi claire, how has your day gone today. Again im struggling really feel like something chocolaty but i am trying so har dot be good, I have 4 points left and am gona have a ww blueberry cake and a cuppa for supper. I ahve 32 extras left but trying not to use them. As a gathered losing a stone is a lot harder than losing 4 stone grrr!!

hi claire, how has your day gone today. Again im struggling really feel like something chocolaty but i am trying so har dot be good, I have 4 points left and am gona have a ww blueberry cake and a cuppa for supper. I ahve 32 extras left but trying not to use them. As a gathered losing a stone is a lot harder than losing 4 stone grrr!!

Hey apologies for bein so late, works kept me from comin on here lol ... i weighed myself this morning ... lost a pound .. bit gutted but i spose its better than putting on eh .... how did you do? im still strugglin to eat all my points, hehe ..... how yu gettin on? xxxxxx

no way.....

Lost 1/2 pound

u struggling to eat all your points and im struugling to stick to mine. I'm gona b so blody good this week and i better lose at least 2 pounds. I dnt think thats asking a lot grrrr. Congrats on ur loss. X x

Oh bless you :( buuut, like ive bein sayin to ppl, its better to loose than to maintain or even worse put on .... lets hope we both get better results on friday ... which seems to be loomin too bloody fast for my liking .. lol .... im still strugglin to eat all my points, maybe you should try and fill up on point free veggies and fruit? so you have spare points .........

Like today ive eaten ..... (and some meal ideas for you)

Breakfast - 2xsausages & 2 crustless bread for 6points
Dinner - ww chicken soup, apple, crisps and a options hot choc for 5points
Tea - 2sausages, 200g new potatoes, veg and gravy for 8points .........
3points for milk allowance for the day ....... and yet im still stuck now with 7points .... but im stuffed from tea ..... :eek:

hope you manage to sort your meals out, keep in touch with how your doin :D xxxxxxxxx

Hi there, well i seem to b getting better at this.
Today i had fruit salad for breakfast, large salad with ham ans sml amount. of coleslaw 6 points. With jelly 0 points, hotpot ww of course with veg 6 points, that was tea. Then a ww cake with a cuppa for tea 5 as i got to count milk for all day Woohoo 17 so I sneaked in a bag of quavers 3 still only 20 points x x

I made a lovely soup the other day and it reckons its only 1 point per 100ml of chicken stock, superb. X Friday comes too soon for me, hey and 8 got 20 extras left, flipping good for me x
Ty for the ideas, Wat sausages u eating?

Hi there, well i seem to b getting better at this.
Today i had fruit salad for breakfast, large salad with ham ans sml amount. of coleslaw 6 points. With jelly 0 points, hotpot ww of course with veg 6 points, that was tea. Then a ww cake with a cuppa for tea 5 as i got to count milk for all day Woohoo 17 so I sneaked in a bag of quavers 3 still only 20 points x x

I made a lovely soup the other day and it reckons its only 1 point per 100ml of chicken stock, superb. X Friday comes too soon for me, hey and 8 got 20 extras left, flipping good for me x
Ty for the ideas, Wat sausages u eating?

No probs! ooo i might make soup .... Mmmmmm .. i tell ya wots pretty nice, weight watchers doin bake in the oven crusty rolls, only 3points a roll .. soooo nice tho !!! sausages are morrisons own healthy range - taste just like full fat ones !!! glad your doin better! i dont recon ile loose anythin this week, can sense it !! and i dunno why i wont loose coz i always stick to my points !! let me know how u get on tomo xxxxxxxx

Ooo and which quavers are u eating? i eat multipack ones, only 2 points a bag yuuum !! im currently eating an options mint hot choc n crunchie (full size) for 6pp altogether .... happy Claire mmmm xxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ooo and which quavers are u eating? i eat multipack ones, only 2 points a bag yuuum !! im currently eating an options mint hot choc n crunchie (full size) for 6pp altogether .... happy Claire mmmm xxxxx

Yummy i had a crunchie before and i spent 15mins eating it,suckin all the honeycomb out and it lasted ages! It was defo worth the 5points! :) crunchies r my fav!!

Yummy i had a crunchie before and i spent 15mins eating it,suckin all the honeycomb out and it lasted ages! It was defo worth the 5points! :) crunchies r my fav!!

Crunchies are the reason why i LOVE this diet !!! ... i eat them like that too .... Mmmmmmmm ........ :cool::cool::cool::cool: xxxxx

Hi both hope u both doing ok on ur journey. Im so happy I lost two pounds this wk and so determined to lose the same next week. Watch this. space. It's been great reading your food suggestions. It's helped me a lot as I seem to Jus stick to ww meals which can get boring after a while. x :love047:

WOOHOO, i lost 2lbs toooooo :cool: Happy days .. well done you :cool: .. xxxxxxxx

hi both, you got me into eating crunchies lol it took me 20mins to eat mine last night, blody lovely!! CARLY hope weighing goes well let us know... Im hoping this week will b as good as last but im not feeling it this week, gosh its hard to stay on track. Anyone else finding it hard x

weewelshlass said:
hi both, you got me into eating crunchies lol it took me 20mins to eat mine last night, blody lovely!! CARLY hope weighing goes well let us know... Im hoping this week will b as good as last but im not feeling it this week, gosh its hard to stay on track. Anyone else finding it hard x

I had a crunchie today too!!! Defo my fav choc bar at moment,got a little thing for mini twisters too,only 1point each but they dont last that long.
I lost 3pound this week but i put on 1.5 last wk so all together iv lost 5pound in 4weeks but only 2more pound to go and iv done my target,iv got 3weeks til my hols so thats when i need to do it by! Fingers crossed!
How r u doing??x

Back