and Pro's in the house on this new Pro point system.

Dub chick thanks for the receipes, the phil pasta carbonara is delicious. xxx ope you all doing well, keep it up claire your doing great xx

Hiya... I'm good thanks.. And you're welcome.. LOVE the carbonara recipe.. All thanks should do to the Philly website tho.. I nicked it from there.. Some great recipe ideas on there.. You should check 'em out..
And well done on the 2lb loss.. That's great..

I was on hols for a week (the week before last) and gained 5lbs.. I dont mind tho.. it was worth every lb!! haha..
Finding it a little more difficult to get back on track than I thought but yesterday was day 1 of sticking within my allowance so hopefully it'll snowball in the right direction and carry on from here.. I really need to get and do a proper fruit n veg shop tho..

Hope you're all well? x

Hey, nice to see ya back ... nice to hear you had a nice hol .... 5lb is nowt compared to the fun i bet you had :flirt2: good luck with gettin back on track :cool: ... xxxx

Hi Claire and thank you.. Official WI this morning and its a 4.5 gain.. but as you say its nothing compared to the fun n giggles.. It was worth every bit of those 4.5!!
Tho it wasn't only the holiday in fairness.. I had my * week last week and my BF's birthday so that was drinking and eating also.. but managed to get back in to the swing of things and the last 2 days I've been back tracking, eating properly and drinking my water.. Just now need to get my ass up to do some exercise and hopefully the LBs will go back to where they came from haha..
Have a wedding to go to in September so I've a new goal to aim at so am ready for my new challenge lol
Good luck to everyone with their WI... x

Ah that could be gone in 3/4 weeks ... 4.5lb is nowt !!! Your doin well to get back into it :flirt2: ........ Good luck to you too :)

Sorry to gatecrash I am new to pp. I have lost 3st at home after having my son who is 7mths. Now 3 weigh ins with pp and another 6.5lb done.:) Would you mind if I joined you guys for some support. I love the pp plan and am not hungry. I am going back to work in 2 weeks:cry:so need some good lunch ideas pls.

Hey there Welsh tiddler and well done !!!!!! a few of us have diaries on here just write somethin on them and it allows you to follow and see posts as and wen they are posted .... this site is super supportive !! welcome :D

Back