and Pro's in the house on this new Pro point system.

Yeppp, keep at it ... itll be worth it ... and yes altho upsettin its waaaay better than a gain coz it shows your not actually doin anything wrong :flirt2: .... I lost 2lb but have been quite ill with a tummy bug so no wonder i lost ... lol ....... Keep strong girls xxxxxx

Well done Frances, just lookin at your ticker your pretty much half way nearly so i bet your beaming with pride :cool: .... xxx

Frances .... LOVIN the positivity :greenapple: .. and your BMI is droppin by the week ... Faaaab!!

Your welcome, best way to be eh :rolleyes::flirt2:

Ahhh god i know, weekends are the worst coz your not in work so you know u can eat whenever .... Its all down to will power ... i try to exercise at weekends so if ive been naughty then it kinda makes up for it xxxxx

hi all hows it going. Well i lost blinking 0 again this week. I am gong atry and not touch my 49 extra this week or at least maybe 1/2, to see if that makes a difference. As when I lost the 2lbs i didnt touch it so we will c. I agree girls weekends are the worse. I am hopeing this will be a ok week though as I have worked friday night and just come home tonight so not eaten over woohoo.

I need to ask one thing thought, I had a chinese last night and only had mushroom chowmein it said standard portion 6 points, I only ate ahlf as it was too much but counted 6 anyway. i cannot beleive thats 6 points and filled me up all night, when a weight watcher curry is 8 points and it dont fill me up for long. Is a standard portion the whole lot, coz if it was Id have a chinese everynight as I wouldnt need anything else as I am stuffed after 1/2 of it????

I think the chinese thing confuses everyone, as it seems waaaay too much to be 6 points for the whole of it ... it really stuffs you doesnt it? i think deffo 6 points for half ....... as ww say its 6 pointd for the whole of it .... who knows eh !!

Ahh dont worry about your weight, i put a pound on this week, but it was my birthday last week and i ate cake n a big fat chinese meal ....... i never use my whole 49 weeklies, only about half n loose a lb a week so maybe like you say, just use half of them :flirt2:

I think the 49 weekly propoints are just meant to be used as a safety net.. So you can go and have the odd treat and not feel too guilty about it.. I dont think its meant to be used in the same daily's are.. This is just my opinion.. Not official from any WW leader..
If you think about it.. If you ate the whole 49 weekly, you'd basically be eating as if you weren't watching your weight. You cud have whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted.. And clearly that's what got me here in the first place... Like I said.. Just my opinion on it.. everyone uses them (or not) differently... :D

I think the 49 weekly propoints are just meant to be used as a safety net.. So you can go and have the odd treat and not feel too guilty about it.. I dont think its meant to be used in the same daily's are.. This is just my opinion.. Not official from any WW leader..
If you think about it.. If you ate the whole 49 weekly, you'd basically be eating as if you weren't watching your weight. You cud have whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted.. And clearly that's what got me here in the first place... Like I said.. Just my opinion on it.. everyone uses them (or not) differently... :D

Totally agree !!! Coz i were thinking about it last night, you could technically have like 36 points a day if you spread the 49 over a week, which is technically an extra chocolate bar a day .... i use my weeklies up on when i have hypo attacks, so i use them on sweets for when i need to use them (im diabetic) ... otherwise i could have like two kfcs a week if i used all 49 ... its mad init !!! but then again, it works for some ppl to use them all .... xx

hi girls, thanks for your help, its great to see you all doing so well. I have even pushed a little excercise in this week so fingers crossed for tomorrow, and been good too!! Still got half my extra points left. How you cant manage to eat the 29 thought baffles me as I still must be eating the wrong foods. Well good luck for weigh in tomoz, its so great to see how much weight you girls are losing, fair play to you, you should be proid of yourselves.

Ha ha.. Lotz of people are saying that to me.. But its true.. I've learnt to make my sauces low propoints or 0 which takes off a good bit.. If I make carbonara, where a serving for 1 can be 6pp, my sauce is 2... My bolognese sauce is 0. My curry sauce is 1... So that takes off loads.. My snacks are generally fruit so they're 0.. And I stock up my lunch with salads and dinner with veg...
Now that all makes me sound like the ideal weight watcher.. But then comes the weekend.. And breakfast is no longer 10am.. Its more like 2 maybe even 3pm.. In which case is a "fry up" with brekkie skipped.. Then munchies for a cosy night in with my BF or drinks n takeaway at the end of a night if Im out with my friends...
And exercise has turned into almost non existent.. Need to brush up on that.. But in the last few days there's been a man going round local parks attacking women with the intent of raping them.. Gardai have issued a warning to be extra vigilant when out. So defo wont be out walking alone in the near future.. Feck that.. I'd rather be fat!!!

loving the last comment lol. Def dont be going ot on your own. to be honest where I am from is so queit and really low in crime but I am still nervous going ot jogging, as I have my ipod on and on a canal lane so I have opted for a running machine in my garage so I guess i l be safe there...

Would you mind sharing your receipes to help me out, as 29 i can do it bit i do struggle, esp on weekends..

Thank yo... Hey and I lost 1 pounds this week wooo Making it 4 pounds in about 8 weeks :( but still at it so lets hope more 2lbs wold be nice....

Wow Dub your doing brilliant

Hey Claire how was weigh in.

Hey guys!! i started pro points this week!! hoping to get the last 5lb off to bring me to 9st!! then i'll set another goal if not quite happy :-D
I'm loving it so far im on day 3 the free fruit is great even had a bbq yesterday and didn't go over my points or use any weekly points... Do you girls even use your weekly points? im a bit scared to eat them LOL x
Weewelshlass where are you from?

Back