and Pro's in the house on this new Pro point system.

Hi Claire.. No I'd say ur fine with just a fun size crunchie... I think my leader meant to cut back coz I was having say a pack of King with lunch and maybe a Dairy Milk (full size) or something to use up points.. Your 2 r 3 points a day I'd say are fine.. As long as yer three main meals are sufficient.. I think my leader gives a guide of minimum 5 for brekkie, 7 for lunch n 10 for dinner.. then the rest of mini snacks or treats :D

Hi Claire.. No I'd say ur fine with just a fun size crunchie... I think my leader meant to cut back coz I was having say a pack of King with lunch and maybe a Dairy Milk (full size) or something to use up points.. Your 2 r 3 points a day I'd say are fine.. As long as yer three main meals are sufficient.. I think my leader gives a guide of minimum 5 for brekkie, 7 for lunch n 10 for dinner.. then the rest of mini snacks or treats :D

Aaaahhh pheeeew i dont think i coulda coped without my choco fix :flirt2: .. yeah i pretty much follow that pattern too ... its hard with work sometimes tho, prob another reason why i have slow losses ... but at the end of the day, atleast its going down, slowly but surely atleast :flirt2: cheers for your lovely advice :flirt2: means alot

Just looked at yer signature there... You seem to be doing great.. I think most people are finding with the new program, again just going from the class I was going to, the losses were smaller then with the last program but WW are saying that's how its supposed to go... The slower and more steady the loss the more likely it is to stay off.. And I think its much easier to stick with long term.. I've never lasted this long doing it.. And its slow but consistant...
And as you said... Its going in the right direction :D

aawww cheers and Deffo, i did the discover one and couldnt last on it, i always felt hungry ... whereas on pro points, like you say, the losses are less but people are more likely to stick to a diet where it doesnt feel like a daily drag .... as id be quite happy to follow this lifestyle once ive got to goal .. just eat a couple more points to sts ... easy peasy :cool:

hi girls

Cherry Im not far from Swansea, what about you? Good luck with your weight loss you seem to be doing so well. Im struggling and finding it hard to fit the exercise in with my shifts, its really getting me down at the moment.

Claire you shouldnt be down, 1/2stone in 8 weeks is flipping great im no where near that and so down this week I dont even want to weigh. I dont know why but am stryggling like mad. Im gona take a look at some recipes on here, may get me going a bit better. You are all doing brilliant and me, well i just feel like giving up. It cant be that flipping hard to lose a stone thats all I want to lose, go from 9 to 8 and id b well chuffed. Is it my age I dont know, coz it not shifting blinking quick enough.... Good luck to you all. xx

hi girls

Claire you shouldnt be down, 1/2stone in 8 weeks is flipping great im no where near that and so down this week I dont even want to weigh. I dont know why but am stryggling like mad. Im gona take a look at some recipes on here, may get me going a bit better. You are all doing brilliant and me, well i just feel like giving up. It cant be that flipping hard to lose a stone thats all I want to lose, go from 9 to 8 and id b well chuffed. Is it my age I dont know, coz it not shifting blinking quick enough.... Good luck to you all. xx

Hey, hope your ok ... i think you should NOT be giving up now, your already half way there by stickin to it and making yourself follow it ... soo pleeeeease dont give up .... keep at it ....... why dont you post your diary (unless u already do) and get ppl to look at it and see if your makin any mistakes? id gladly help ya :flirt2:

Hi there Claire, thank you ever so much for the support, I have weighed again today and lost 0 again. How do i post my diary. I think i my try that. Im struggling with food and what to eat as I seem to be bloating a lot with certain ww meals and to be honest I am fed up with them. I was looking at some recipes yesterday on her and some seem really nice so I think its more to do with being organised. This week I am gona try and not touch my extras and be really strict see if that makes any difference. I work soo many shifts excerising is hard, I seem to stick to things for a few weeks then do nothing for a few weeks then try somthing else grrr, I wish I had more drive. i did the wii active yesterday and can hardly move today my butt is killing from the squats, but no pain no gain I guess. I am so grateful for your support, reading all your comments makes me keep on going.

I let you know how this week goes... Good luck for your weigh in too xx

Hey your not alone, in the last 3 weeks ive even stayed the same or put a lb on ....... im loosin the will to carry on too .. but we will keep each other going ...... look at the 'weight watchers' section on this website, there will be one called members diaries ... you can start your own up there .... let me know and ile follow it :cool: keep smiling ... we wil get there i promise :flirt2:

Hi guys sorry for butting in, dubchick , did you make a thread sharing your recipes for your sauces? I've been hunting for them and can't find them lol x

Could add a link to your thread please, I love carbonara x

Thanks debs x

Lol no problem, lovely recipes keep them coming x

hi girls, im back and lost 2 lbs this week woooHooo!!! its got to be the wii active, its flipping awesome. Im back and track and your sauces are delicious dub xxxxxx Claire how u doing xxx

aw that's good. what do you do on wii active? i am walking at the min but i am doing 6 mile walks and it's a bit tiring and boring...

WELL DONE !!! My weight sticking where it is at the mo, ive tried some new techniques so fingers crossed its worked wen i weigh myself tomo :flirt2:

hi mary wii activew is fab, there are loads of differnet work outs on there and they fun too int he comfort of your own home. As i work lots of shifts I found the older version of the wii active a little hard to sdtick too so i went out and bought the new version its a lot cheaper on ebay. its awesome. you van set how amny work outs you wish to do a week and how many hours you want to do ect, this i found easier as I worked the workouts around my shifts and seem to be sticking to my target a bit better. Even the wii fit is fun mind, the hola hooping is great. The exercises on the wii active can be easy to hard, but I can already see a difference in my legs and have started creating my own work outs.

Try it.......see if you like it. Oh and girls i lost another two pounds woohooo, all in all i have lost 8 pounds I know its been since april but im getting there... i hope to be 8 stone by my little weekend away with hubby in september.... he wont recognise me :) look out my hubby lol

Dub chick thanks for the receipes, the phil pasta carbonara is delicious. xxx ope you all doing well, keep it up claire your doing great xx

WOW 8lb is amazing ...... it doesnt matter how long it takes, its the fact that you have lost 8lb forever ...... you should be suuuper proud ... im 2lb off a stone now :flirt2: GO US !!!!!

Back