and Pro's in the house on this new Pro point system.

Hi CherrySummer.. I dont use them. Well... I kinda do.. i dont count milk, or butter from my daily allowance as I know its gona be well covered by weekly.. So I prob use about 10 a week.. i dont use much milk at all.. prob 100ml in a day.. And less on weekends.. And I only use spread if I'm having a 'dry' sandwich.. If I have tomotoes or anything I dont use it..

Weewelshlass - Of course I'll share my recipes.. Which would you like? Or will I start a thread with them?? Yea.. I think I'll do that.. Easier for me too to have them all in one place :D

Oooh thats a great idea about the butter and milk! thanks :) i only have one cup of tea in the morning anyway so not really a lot of milk.
I see you have a holiday booked soon!! where you off? :)

Oooh thats a great idea about the butter and milk! thanks :) i only have one cup of tea in the morning anyway so not really a lot of milk.
I see you have a holiday booked soon!! where you off? :)

I am.. The girls are bringing me to Lanzarote for a week as an early birthday present.. Going in 3 weeks from tomoro.. And I cannot wait!!!

Ooh went there with my hubby and little one last year!! lush :)

Ooh went there with my hubby and little one last year!! lush :)

I have never been. But anyone I know that has, has love it.. And most have gone back time and time again so that's good..
What part did you go last year? We're going to Puerto del Carmen.. Hotel Montana or something like that.......

loving the last comment lol. Def dont be going ot on your own. to be honest where I am from is so queit and really low in crime but I am still nervous going ot jogging, as I have my ipod on and on a canal lane so I have opted for a running machine in my garage so I guess i l be safe there...

Would you mind sharing your receipes to help me out, as 29 i can do it bit i do struggle, esp on weekends..

Thank yo... Hey and I lost 1 pounds this week wooo Making it 4 pounds in about 8 weeks :( but still at it so lets hope more 2lbs wold be nice....

Wow Dub your doing brilliant

Hey Claire how was weigh in.

Hey, im gettin as frustrated as you :( last week i put a pound on then this week stayed the bloody same, i dunno what im doing wrong !!!!!!!! so ive lost half a stone in 8week, not impressed ..... hope you manage to get yours going again soon ...... :cool: (altho a pound is fab still)

Hi Claire. I've been the same as you, only last week I put on 1lb and this week I put on 2lbs. I'm so disappointed as I stuck to my points and tracked both weeks. I'm bot sure what I'm doing wrong. Any ideas?

Hi Claire. I've been the same as you, only last week I put on 1lb and this week I put on 2lbs. I'm so disappointed as I stuck to my points and tracked both weeks. I'm bot sure what I'm doing wrong. Any ideas?

The only thing i can think of is maybe were pointing wrong? but then i weigh everythin out and im really strict, i also exercise every single week .... its a puzzler coz you expect some form of result when your working so hard eh? otherwise you feel like theres no point dont ya? :confused: .... do you exercise? because ive heard from some ppl that exercising slows down the loosin weight and focuses more on the loosin inches side of it all ... i never measured myself at the start so i cant compare ... Grrrrr xx

As far as I know I'm pointing properly. I weigh everything and bulk up meals with alot of veg. I feel like I'm eating to much sometimes but everything that goes into my mouth is counted. Last week was the first week with no alcohol or extra point foods and still I put up. At the moment my exercise is practically non existant as i've exams next week so I'm working full time and then hitting the books or college. I'm hoping next week I have a great loss but if not Im going to find it very hard to continue with WW.

As far as I know I'm pointing properly. I weigh everything and bulk up meals with alot of veg. I feel like I'm eating to much sometimes but everything that goes into my mouth is counted. Last week was the first week with no alcohol or extra point foods and still I put up. At the moment my exercise is practically non existant as i've exams next week so I'm working full time and then hitting the books or college. I'm hoping next week I have a great loss but if not Im going to find it very hard to continue with WW.

I feel like i eat too much too, but if its all pointed then we cant be going wrong eh? Do you put your diary on here? i put mine on so everyone can have a nosey and check im going the right way ... maybe you could do that? others may be able to help you out and see if your going wrong anywhere? just a thought :rolleyes:

Yeah might do that actually. At least if there's something I'm missing someone else might spot it. Thanks for your help x

Aw no probs! If you do it, let me know and ile follow your thread and see if i can help you out :flirt2:

delleh said:
That calculator says I should be on 35 PP daily, and the leader said 34 PP so be careful!

Actually just checked mine there too, my leader says I should be on 38pp but that calc says I should be on 39pp. I'll stick with my leader.

Yep I'll be sticking with my leader too!! :)

Hey girls.. Just reading thru here.. Please dont take this the wrong way.. But are you eating the "right" kind of food? Although you're sticking within points, if its not the right kinds of food, sometimes its as bad as over eating.. I ask this because my first couple of weeks, probably month, I wasn't able use all my daily allowance, Was then on 33. So was having crisps with lunch and chocolate in the evening to use up all my allowance but was never going over. And I never used weekly allowance.. One week I remember I STS and another I was up.. Couldn't understand where I was going wrong. Apart from no exercise!
So I brought my tracker to my leader.. She said it was because of having the crisps and chocolate and goodies in order to use my allowance. She told me to add an extra piece of chicken or another potato in order to use them. Not "bold" food, even if it is within my allowance.. So I'd have a bagel instead of toast so my lunch went from 4 pp's to 7 pp's.. And I allowed myself some extra sauce with my dinner.. Am a sauce lover!! And couldn't add the extra potato coz like yourselves was too full after the portions I was having so used extra sauce on dinner, or dressing on lunch to use up more.. Then I started getting losses each week.
Hope you both find out where its going wrong for you.. Stick with it tho.. It will be worth it :D

Hi Dubchick, thanks for replying. As far as I'm aware I'm doing okay with the food. I don't really bother with chocolate, okay the odd time I will but maybe once every other week. Instead of crisps I have snack-a-jacks or velvet crunch which are two points a bag, I might have them a couple of times a week so maybe I should drop them. I eat alot of veg, do you need to start pointing if you go over a certain amount? I also eat alot of wraps, maybe I'm having too much carbs. I'm giving my leader my tracker this week so hopefully she'll be able to point me in the right direction.

Weigh day isn't untill wednesday but had a cheeky weigh and so far lost 2lbs!!! :)

Hi Dubchick, thanks for replying. As far as I'm aware I'm doing okay with the food. I don't really bother with chocolate, okay the odd time I will but maybe once every other week. Instead of crisps I have snack-a-jacks or velvet crunch which are two points a bag, I might have them a couple of times a week so maybe I should drop them. I eat alot of veg, do you need to start pointing if you go over a certain amount? I also eat alot of wraps, maybe I'm having too much carbs. I'm giving my leader my tracker this week so hopefully she'll be able to point me in the right direction.

Hiya...
No you dont need to point the veg... Not unless yer eating a truck load... haha..
No I think the snack-a-jacks n velvet crunch are OK.. Maybe do yer tracker online.. So others can view it and give ya tips n stuff.. But good idea to get yer leader to have a look.. It can be very disheartening when you're putting everything into and not gettin results...
I started to track on here but havn't done it in a few days..
Hope you get an answer soon.. x

Hey girls.. Just reading thru here.. Please dont take this the wrong way.. But are you eating the "right" kind of food? Although you're sticking within points, if its not the right kinds of food, sometimes its as bad as over eating.. I ask this because my first couple of weeks, probably month, I wasn't able use all my daily allowance, Was then on 33. So was having crisps with lunch and chocolate in the evening to use up all my allowance but was never going over. And I never used weekly allowance.. One week I remember I STS and another I was up.. Couldn't understand where I was going wrong. Apart from no exercise!
So I brought my tracker to my leader.. She said it was because of having the crisps and chocolate and goodies in order to use my allowance. She told me to add an extra piece of chicken or another potato in order to use them. Not "bold" food, even if it is within my allowance.. So I'd have a bagel instead of toast so my lunch went from 4 pp's to 7 pp's.. And I allowed myself some extra sauce with my dinner.. Am a sauce lover!! And couldn't add the extra potato coz like yourselves was too full after the portions I was having so used extra sauce on dinner, or dressing on lunch to use up more.. Then I started getting losses each week.
Hope you both find out where its going wrong for you.. Stick with it tho.. It will be worth it :D

Hey, deffo see where ya comin from, i do eat choco atleast 4 days from 7 buuut, ive done that since i started n ive lost 8lb .. i prob could do with cuttin down :cool::rolleyes: ... but wen i say choco i mean literally a snack size crunchie or a snack size time out finger before bed or i might have a packet of french fries or a muller light... so i dunno if thats too much in a day or not, what do you think Dubchick? xxxxxxxxxx

Back