ProPoints And so it begins again!

Sunday and I have had

brekkie warburtons thick white toast and lurpak (9)
lunch - homemade butternut squash, red onion, chilli and sweet potato soup with feh stock cube (5) and a ciabatta roll (5) it was a very sweet soup but tasty. Not tried before

I had a portion and will take rest to work tomorrow. I am a little gutted as I assumed wrongly sweet potato was free but I only put in half a bag of chopped up in. Next time I am not putting any in and see how that tastes.

dinner will be roast chicken breast, cabbage, boiled potatoes and carrots. Haven't pointed them yet but should be ok

Panning to go for a walk later and done some housework this morning so I have kept myself busy

Just been for an hours walk by the canal which was nice although a little cold and now I don't feel as guilty for going over dailies today cause of that. I am not having carrots with my chicken I am going to do green beans and cabbage and stack this on the plate so I feel full rather than feed my face on potatoes.

i am going to take my soup maker with me when I am away with work this week as I am staying in a B and B and thought I could make soup for my tea as I can buy chopped up stuff and boil kettle for stock cube. I might try some different soups.

the rest of the week I an in hotels so I just need to remember points and stick to healthy stuff especially when eating dinner. Sometimes you think you are going for the healthy option and then it turns out to be bad...

i I am going out for an Italian.

Can an anyone recommend low points Italian meals please?

thanks

Um I dunno I would guess at something tomato based rather than the creamy cheesey ones which I like lol. Sounds a good plan re taking the soup maker with you. Are you going away anywhere nice xx

I am away near Northwich and then in Leeds and then Runcorn so a it all over really
good thinking re tomato based sauces for Italian

i do love pasta yummy.

how have you been getting on this weekend?

Been getting on ok had a few treats but not been going mad. Hard to know how I'm doing hope I loose again. And oo interesting. Yes I say that but I might be naughty and have macaroni cheese while I'm out tomorrow xx

I am sure you will go great. I think you have to have treats or it wouldn't be for life. It's not being naughty as you can eat whatever you want as long as it is pointed and you have weeklies to use too.

Well Monday back at work and had the following

brekkie - 45g Special K (4)
skimmed milk (4)

lunch (butternut and sweet potato soup (4) 2 muffins (8)

snacks apples

dinner - ham salad (7) and veg soup (3)

i am am into soups at the minute which was fab. feel stuffed now.

I have eaten

brekkie. Omlette and mushrooms (6)
apples

lunch ww chicken hotpot, green beans and carrots (7)
french fries (2)

dinner. 1 point vegetable soup. Warburtons muffins (7)
french fries (2)

ate well today and I felt really hungry. Out to an Italian tomorrow night so going to have ham salad for lunch

Not yet hun

i haven't looked at the menu in case I start getting hungry ha ha

i will let you know tomorrow. I just want to make a good choice

i love risotto and pasta oh no Iwant to eat risotto now just talking about it.

i will keep your advice in my head when I look at the menu about tomato based sauces. The last time I went I had chicken, mash and green beans and it came with a sauce but I can't remember what sauce it was.
x

I think it is called Primo, it is opposite the Novatel hotel in Leeds.

i did just have a look at the online menu but got myself confused so stopped, there is a pasta, tomato based sauce mushrooms and Italian sausage but I don't know what Italian sausage tastes like or I saw a sea bass pasta too

too much choice

I think I will see what I fancy when I get there and make a choice and enjoy it as I have saved some weeklies

Well nearly time for Italian and I can't wait I am a bit peckish

today I have eaten

brekkie. Omlette and mushrooms (5)
apples

lunch ham salad (7)
milk (4)

so so have lots of points left and a few weeklies to enjoy my evening so feel good about that and won't feel guilty if I order something now but I won't go mad.

i will update you i what I have later

Back