ProPoints And so it begins again!

Hi everyone

Hope you are all ok?

today I ate

brekkie - warburtons thick bred toasted (5) lurpak butter (2)
snack - apple
semi skimmed milk for tea (4)

lunch - ham salad (7)
snack apple

dinner - homemade cottage pie and broccoli (17) I over estimated points in case

leaves me (2) for snack later

i did an hour and a half walk today which felt good

It was a lovely day for a walk where I was - nice bright sunshine. Hopefully it was the same for you as this also lifts the mood.

When I make cottage pie I make it with no butter in the mash and drain off any fat and it usually comes in at 12pp when making a 500g pack of lean mince go between 4 portions.

It was a lovely day for a walk where I was - nice bright sunshine. Hopefully it was the same for you as this also lifts the mood.

When I make cottage pie I make it with no butter in the mash and drain off any fat and it usually comes in at 12pp when making a 500g pack of lean mince go between 4 portions.

Sounds like you had better weather it was very misty and a little cold but I enjoyed it.

i drained the fat off my mince which was 12% fat mince as nothing else in the shop, I did add butter to the mash so I may have to not do this next time and in terms of portion size I have stacks left in the dish as others in the house like to eat it over a couple of days and I will take some to work for lunch.

i found it difficult to measure the points as I didn't weigh my portion on my plate although I used a smaller plate than I normally use and when I portioned it out I took some off and put it back as looked too much

it all helps and I had ample so maybe I could go smaller next time

x

I purchased a morphs Richards saute and soup maker from Amazon today and can't wait for it to arrive towards the end of the week

i figured I can make more soups which will be low points and yummy to take to work and have at home

does anyone have a soup maker? How do you get on with them?

this one apparently makes smooth soup in 20 mins or chunky in 28. Excited

I don't have one - I just use a blender - but I love soup with a sandwich in the winter. I freeze them in screw top liquid containers (dirt cheap from Wilko's) so that I am never short of a "ready meal" for lunch.

I am really interested in how you get on with this so please do keep us posted when it arrives!

I don't have one - I just use a blender - but I love soup with a sandwich in the winter. I freeze them in screw top liquid containers (dirt cheap from Wilko's) so that I am never short of a "ready meal" for lunch.

I am really interested in how you get on with this so please do keep us posted when it arrives!

sounds yum. Can't wait

yes I will let you know how it goes when I test it out

i only know how to cook a couple of soups so I may be on the lookout for low point ones soon

Had a good day today and ate my dailies.

Brekkie - 2 hovis crumpets (7) butter (2)
milk for tea (4)
snack apple

lunch left over cottage pie (16)

snacks apples and clemintines

dinner ham (5) salsa and vinegrete (2)
snacks french fries (2)

feel good old and not desperate for food. I am away from home too so that is good for me.

one day at a time

Well done - I hope today is good for you as well. Keep at it!

Hi everyone

today has been a funny one as at this point I am typing and I still have 10 points left and I am a bit she'll shocked tbh

i have had a busy day at work and I ate the following

brekkie - omlette (7 as not home made so not sure on points)
semi skimmed milk for coffee (4)
snacks - apples and clemintines

lunch - ww chicken hotspot frozen meal (7) this was very tasty. Carrots and green beans

dinner - ham salad with vinegrete (7)
french fries (2)

i have another bag bag of crisps (2) and a bag of popcorn for snacks (2) so I will have 6 points left.

do you all eat your points every day? I know u can't move them to tomorrow....

i would normally as I could eat stacks more really. It's bizarre....

The plan suggests that you should eat all your daily points I mostly do but don't often use my weeklies xx

Thanks sugar fairy

in fairness I only have 2 left as I have a cheeky couple of biscuits which were yummy and a nice treat so I am ok with two left over as I don't really want to eat a third bag of crisps...

i have nt been at home so haven't weighed myself to see how I am doing although as I said previously I don't want to get in the habit of weighing every day but I like to be nosey to see how I am going.

i so want to lose weight for the second week and like we all do I am sure by Saturday I will be nervous about weigh in.

i am home tomorrow night and then working from home on Friday so I will have some home comforts which will be nice

i am also going to the doctors and thought while I am there I may talk about weight management as I have heard about prescription drugs re weigh management but read scary stories so I don't want that as I am doing ww but I want it to be on the radar re my weight and I felt if I talk to the nurse about it then I will feel more motivated to keep going...not sure if that makes sense but it does to me..sorry i I was waffling a bit there

how has everyone done today?

Don't worry. Yes be worth seeing what the nurse says. And I've done ok so far thanks. Weigh in tomorrow even though it's not been a full week but that day suits me best so ill do that xx

Don't worry. Yes be worth seeing what the nurse says. And I've done ok so far thanks. Weigh in tomorrow even though it's not been a full week but that day suits me best so ill do that xx

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow. I cant wait to hear how you get on. You will do brilliantly.

x

We all do that - but you need to.be hard on yourself for just a bit longer we need to, to do this!

Back