ProPoints And so it begins again!

I lost 5.25lb. Hoping I've not put too much on by eating out today lol xx
That is fantastic, well done. I bet you are very pleased with that.

i weighed this morning for a cheeky look and mid week looks like 1.5lbs off but it could all change by Saturday weigh in.

i still have weeklies left so I should be ok and get a treat in

That is fantastic, well done. I bet you are very pleased with that.

i weighed this morning for a cheeky look and mid week looks like 1.5lbs off but it could all change by Saturday weigh in.

i still have weeklies left so I should be ok and get a treat in
Yes very pleased seeing as it wasn't a full week. Let's hope I can keep it off plus some more. And yes sometimes mine suddenly drop. Xx
Well done sugar fairy! ! Brilliant loss x
Thanks loopy xx

Tried out my new saute and soup maker today and it is fab. Makes the soup in 21 minutes and it was very smooth. I did leek and potato yum

i am trying to eat up some weeklies to ngigh as panicking I have been uber good every day and not really gone into my weeklies but now thinking I weigh in on Saturday and don't want to have not eaten them or it may affect my weight loss in following weeks if I eat them. Waffling again but it makes sense in my head. So I have had yummy biscuits and crisps today and they are all guilt free

had a tough day at work so I actually needed what felt like a blow out tbh

I can't ever not eat my weeklies!! Lol well done brunty!
When I have done it in the past I ate my weeklies and wanted more so this week it shows I have had a busy week and been proper on it but I will have eaten them by weigh in I promise.ha ha

Depressed my slef this morning as I weighed in however not my weigh day to have as needy look and I am 1.5lbs heavier than I was on Wednesday but I didn't let it deter me. I had 2 toast for brekkie and ham salad for lunch. And I am just cooking a ww hotspot and chips for tea

i still have a few weeklies left for evening snacks and then proper weigh in tomorrow

i am nervous as I am trying so hard fingers crossed it is good

Weigh in this morning and I lost 2lb which is brill so that is 8lb in2 weeks. I just need to put my trust in ww and follow the plan and it will work after my panicking I would stay the same or put on

i weighed before bed last night and I had put on about 5lb. Ha ha....

feeling happy and and in control

today I am having toast for brekkie (9) with lurpak and milk for tea (4) throughout the day.

i am going to make a leek and potato soup in the soup maker for lunch and then dinner is ww lasagna and lots of veg

i want to get a walk in too if the wind dies down a bit.

The wind is horrible isn't it. Well done on your loss. You must be chuffed xx
Thanks sugarfairy

yes I am pleased. It is always good to lose any weight and it just gives you a boost and a bit more confidence in the plan.

just ate my leek and potato soup from the soup maker. It was lush

I would recommend the Murphy Richards saute and soup maker. I got it from Amazon for £50. It is so easy to make soups as it does it all for you. You. Don't have to stand there and keep stirring. Fab

they do just a soup maker and I think you can pick that up for £40 something.

i will try a different flavour but not sure which one yet

been out for a walk this afternoon not a big one but out all the same in the cold wind.

Back