ProPoints And so it begins again!

Foods okay so far today

brekkie crumpets and lurpak 7
milk for tea 4
apple

toasted tea cake and butter 7
small skinny latte 3

lunch butternut squash chips 0

for dinner I land to have a bisto lasagne which I believe is 7 carrots, green beans

Feel in control which is great especially when work is not great at the minute. I seem to take a few steps for award and then a load back at the minute..gong to have some challenging conversations tomorrow with a few and not overly looking forward to it as not sure how they will go but has to be done. It could go one or two ways...

i am am in week 8 of my journey and I am enjoying eating better, have more control and feel more energised.

even though I can't see too much difference in my size a couple of people at work mentioned that I look like I had lost weight as I was wearing a new jacket that buttoned up so probably did look more fitted than I normally wear. This was nice

i am 4 lbs from my next mini target which I want to hit by March, these mini goals seem better especially when I have a lot to lose.

how is everyone doing?

Mini goals are great for maintaining motivation!

Good that people are starting to notice your weight loss, it is normally others that see it first before us as we see ourselves every day :)

How are you enjoying weightwatchers? I have my 4th weigh in tonight.

Big goal - 35lb in 35 weeks
1st mini goal - 8.5 by Feb 11th DONE!!!

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1 - 4.5 gone! :)
Week 2 - 2 gone! 6.5 to date
Week 3 - 3 gone! 9.5 to date

Mini goals are great for maintaining motivation!

Good that people are starting to notice your weight loss, it is normally others that see it first before us as we see ourselves every day :)

How are you enjoying weightwatchers? I have my 4th weigh in tonight.

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1 - 4.5 gone! :)
Week 2 - 2 gone! 6.5 to date
Week 3 - 3 gone! 9.5 to date

I am loving ww. I have done it before and every other diet out there however this time it is all about me. I am not doing it for my hubby, or because someone else wants me too althought they do. My head is focused and I am in control. I make sure I plan as that works and I don't feel hungry.

you are doing great with your weight. Loss

how are you finding ww? Have you done it before?

good luck for weigh in, let me know how it goes. X

I am loving ww. I have done it before and every other diet out there however this time it is all about me. I am not doing it for my hubby, or because someone else wants me too althought they do. My head is focused and I am in control. I make sure I plan as that works and I don't feel hungry.

you are doing great with your weight. Loss

how are you finding ww? Have you done it before?

good luck for weigh in, let me know how it goes. X

I did weightwatchers years ago before Propoints but never stuck it out. Then dabbled in slimming world but found it hard due to portion control issues. I like the flexibility of weightwatchers a lot.

My head is in the game as well. I lost a pound this week despite having a birthday and a weekend away so I am feeling more motivated than ever. I know that next week will be better as I have no distractions.

How has your day been?

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1-4 - 10.5lb gone

I did weightwatchers years ago before Propoints but never stuck it out. Then dabbled in slimming world but found it hard due to portion control issues. I like the flexibility of weightwatchers a lot.

My head is in the game as well. I lost a pound this week despite having a birthday and a weekend away so I am feeling more motivated than ever. I know that next week will be better as I have no distractions.

How has your day been?

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1-4 - 10.5lb gone

you are doing very well, and a pound is a pound and still a loss. When I didn't lose as much my hubby said well at least it didn't o the other way.

i had a good day yesterday all planned meals and ate well although today I am working from home which I always find a challenge but ok so far

i am planning on going for a walk after tea to earn a few points.

Feeling a bit ropey today not sure if I have eaten too much butternut squash as I had two today made into chips

i have been on the loo lots....I wonder what foods do make this happen as I am eating very healthy these days. Maybe too much fruit and veg

i had crumpets for brekkie, homemade tomato soup with 3 peppers in, two cans tomatoes and stock cube and two lots of butternut squash chips ...

Hope your feeling better today.

You may have too much fibre in your diet, maybe including some protein will help.

I had a good food day yesterday and also managed to go back to yoga which was great. It really helps my head focus.

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1-4 - 10.5lb gone

Feel a bit better thanks. Although a bit tired. Yoga sounds good and great to hear you are focused.

ended up skipping lunch due to meetings and had a McDonald's cheeseburger and small fries as starving. I counted and all within points and choose wisely as the McDonald's didn't have any chicken wraps which is what I was gig to get.

it was nice to have something different

had a ham salad for tea.

one day left till weigh in

Well done for making a good food choice, I am sure you will nail weigh in as well. :)

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1-4 - 10.5lb gone

Oh nervous for weigh in tomorrow. I ate all dailies and weeklies and a few exercise points leaving me 5 exercise points left so we shall see

They all add up. A pound a week for a year is still almost 4 stone. :)

I have started to focus on losing 1lb a week and anything else is a bonus. It's helping with my negativity and impatience! 1lb is a step on the journey and anything else is a leap haha. Just realised that that may sound a bit silly but it does help me!

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1-4 - 10.5lb gone

You are so right and that is exactly what I told myself in the mirror this morning after weigh in that 1lb is 4 stone which I would take all day long....I think it is tricky when we all want it to go far quicker but I read an article the other day about loosing weight too quickly and say some pics of very unappealing skin as sagging which I don't want so I am ok with slow and steady as long as I follow plan it will come off

i am out with hubby for a meal tonight so tried to make good choices today and been for a long walk to help with the points

i am also away a lot next week so hopefull to plan my meals and choose wisely again

how are you doing?

I'm good thanks. Did a good gym session yesterday morning and went a walk so that justified my scone and some pizza yesterday haha.

Went to see 50 shades last night with s group of my girly friends. Wasn't overly impressed with it to be honest.

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1-4 - 10.5lb gone

It always feel s better when you exercise and then have a treat, sounds yum

i haven't read the book or sent he film I am not too bothered to be honest although some say film amazing and others not so great.
weather not great today so not able to go for a walk however had crumpets for brekkie and then leek and potato soup for lunch and a couple of aplen bars so food ok

dinner will be roast chicken, broccoli, carrots and gravy and a few potatoes

I hate the munchies....I was trying desperately to hold out till chicken dinner but had to sneak a bit of gammon as peckish

now eaten my dinner feel full but those munchies creep up so fast. I had a couple of apples too and still wanted more

must be the wet weather

At work today and did ok food wise

brekkie crumpets
milk for coffee
lunch was leek soup
apples
dinner ham salad
french fries
2 bscuits and 2 dark chocolate sqares

i am out and about a bit this week so need to watch what i am eating to compensate.

its been so cold today and windy, glad to be tooked up fr the night

How is your week going? I have weigh in tomorrow so new week starts tomorrow.

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1-4 - 10.5lb gone

hi hun

i am ok, still have a few weeklies left although had a rough day at work so ate a few but i needed them

good luck for weigh in, let me know how you get on

have you been on plan this week? x

Back