Total Solution And so it begins - OMG I weigh how much!!!

cherie_

So after 4 days i have plucked up the courage to join the site and start my journey and i hope you guys are going to help me 1 stay sane 2 stay on track and 3 stay with me on what feels like is going to be a very long road - and i have to say i hope someone actually gets to read this as it took me an age to find how to actually post in the 1st place lol. I currently feel like i have forgotton to do something - oh yeah eat!! i know this sensation will pass - you see the hunger is not there its the knowledge that i have not eaten that is getting to me. i miss it. i eat when happy, sad, bored, excited as a treat, because its time to, basically because i am awake. i know this and thats why i have decided on this type of diet.. my relationship with food is unhealthy and because of that my weight has simply got out of control. i have been on the cambridge in the past but i didnt learn and gave up half way through telling myself i had done enough. That's why i am starting a diary - it will make me accountable, i have put myself out there and people will know and actually understand how i am feeling. anyhooo i shall stop my waffle for now good luck all

Day 5, so i have had a good day 100% and i have found myself on here to distract myself it has come to that time of the day when the OH is asleep on the sofa and i am sat looking at fb and dropping in and out of the sport on the tv - he has control of tv then falls asleep!!..
I have found myself doing the most odd things to distract myself - washing up - whats that all about?.. lol i have also cooked a spag bol for him to eat in the week... in fact i have found that i am feeding him double as i can't get used to cooking for one.
i have been drinking a couple of cans of coke zero and a cup of boullion of an evening.. this i am hoping will not effect my wi too much, but looking at other posts this is not too "bad"... haha here am worrying about coke zero and veggi stock? my mind set must be altering, as my old ways i would have had a pie and chocolate and anything else in the fridge whilst cooking the biggest dinners you ever did see!
i went shopping today too, i am going on holiday in may so i have brought a new out fit.. 2 sizes smaller than i am now.. how about the for a PMA. I felt confident to do that today as i have already got the jeans i had stopped wearing as they were too tight.. they're back on and they are very comfy indeed.. there not a size smaller or anything but they fit again as i was about to creep into the next size up.
good god i do go on, this is very thereputic though - so glad i was introduced to this site
keep going!!! i will be a skinny bird!!!

Hi cherie, well done for getting to day 5, the worst should be over now x

If writing helps, go for it!!! This is your journey to get to your destination x

1st goal - get back into the 12 stone bracket!!

thanks hun, good luck to you wow you seem to be doing really well sure you will be at your 1st goal real soon x mine is literally every lb of it an achievement but i have absoulte confidence this time will be the last, i have finally realised that it is a lifestyle change not a quick fix x

well another day nearly done, i did waiver a little... feel so cross with myself i ate only 3 mouthfulls of spag bol off OH's plate, but grrrr i could kick myself :( it was tooo much lol
He has been really good today though.. not bad for a man at least :) we have just done 20 mins of pilates together i feel i may have made up for my little stumble.. but omg i could have snaffled up the lot i could feel some sort of primal urge to forrage or something...
not done so well with the whole water thing today and i couldnt help it i had a milky coffee just had to have one. again felt so guilty that i skipped a meal.. again probably another silly move, but kind of made me feel a little better about it.
i could do with a little advice though what kicks you out of this fabled ketosis? what is the deal with tomatoes and citric acid and why do you have to have the tea black what does the dairy do? i am sticking to the rules - minus todays hicup - (and when you look at my old ways i consumed more calories b4 lunch on a monday morning than i do all week on this diet) will this tumble really hurt this week or am i just panicking before thursdays weigh in?

well day 6.... epic fail!!! i ate half a bowl of bolognase.... knew it was there i am sure the bloody thin had a loud speaker in the fridge to call me with :( i made my tom and basil soup (first try of it ... blurghhh) just could not eat it so threw it away.. i was stressed out and there was the lovely mushroom filled bol that i had lovelingly prepared for the OH - he still hadn't eaten it.. so i did... i then put the rest in the food bin, had a go at him for not eating i himself and SULKED. however tomorrow is another day and i shall be 100% no messing... also about to do some pilates to try and counteract all the damage it may have caused.. i also cheated and stood on the scales think it is coz i know i have already lost 7lb in 5 days ... so what did i do... i sabotaged myself... what an idiot :( all that is left to eat now are his fav dinners - fortunatly i dont like most of it... so no more temptations - i have given up the chocolate no problem - which is wierd as that is my main vice.. now i just want to eat anything with a bit of spice... i shall resisit i am thin in the making..
on the plus side one of my new tops arrived for my holiday.. is again in a smaller size and really cool.. the sort of stuff i love but not brave enough to wear.. well im going to soon... and i tried it on and it will not be long till it looks nice on either... should last for a little while as it has the ability to shrink with me, if i appoint a well placed belt :) hope everyone else is doing well and not being a bloater like me...

Don't worry about the blip, I think all of us have done it (and still do sometimes!) - you will get there in the end. When is your weigh in? xx

Good luck cherie, don't beat yourself up about it, we've all done it (me more than others) but find the strength and remember why you're doing this in the first place x

1st goal - get back into the 12 stone bracket!!

Hi Cherie, I wish you good luck for tomorrow and I am sure your weight loss will give you the motivation to carry on. I started wk 2 yesterday and I have found that the best thing to tell your self is 1 day at a time and that this isn't a punishment it is my choice and I chose to find the slimmer me.
Hope you are having a good day x

well i am 3 weeks in and simply because i have taken up exercise --woohoo -- go me!! i have just not found the time to log on i have checked in on my phone a couple of times, and i have also managed to shift 21lbs whoop whoop!! (must find out how to change my ticker!!) i have taken to a hibred of working and total soloution.. eat chicken everynight just to get through.. this i feel is okay as i am mixing it with 3-4 runs (at the moment i use that word loosly) - but i will be doing the race for life next year - another goal- i have also been doing a photo diary and you can see the 2 dress sizes i have lost already - i got in my jeans that i brought with a target of may already ---tahhdahhh going to get the next size down this weekend :) and zumba next week its all go.... keep going everyone. my confodence is riding high and i am actually loving the changes that are hapening both phsically and mentally - if any one reading this is struggling - keep with it- i still have the craving for my mcds every morning - Every Morning- but i have resisted each time and this is brilliant - as the craving goes by lunch - its replaced by the craving for a KFC lol...

Wow Cherie, you've done fantastic 21lbs in three weeks and fitting in your new clothes already :) really enjoyed reading your diary so far and looking foward to reading about more of your successes. Lisa xx

Back