and so it begins

Well done on the loss! Its good that you said that you are never hungry as this is important, my first week I did feel a bit deprived but I've got used to it now.
Good luck with this week
:)

Treated myself to a beer last night because I had no syns during the day. Tea was a nice steak with SW chips and plenty of veg.
Today has been a easy day of dieting as we dont have much in as waiting for a shope to be delivered. Tea tonight is a nice piece of smoked haddock with suede and carrot mash and some beans.
Not much exercise done today, But tomorrow i'm sorting out what is becoming our nursery so that will get me slightly active

Well done on the loss :D

Have fun with the nursery :)

Really not looking forward to weigh in. Have over indulged all weekend.
Friday was a wedding so tried to be healthy by having sea bass as a meal with new potatoes and boiled spuds. Buffet I just eat salad and cajun chicken (no bread). But did have a fair few pints.
Saturday was even worse plenty of beer and a greggs pasty.
Hopefully planning to walk and eat carefully the next few days.
Would be happy if I have just maintained come Thursday but will have to see

well done on the losses!
Dont worry too much about the weekend, you still have nearly 4 days to pull it back! I really struggle at the weekend as well, especially if I am going out and drinking alcohol! You've been good all week so dont worry about having a few beers, you deserve it! :)

Back