And so it begins......

Welcome WDWEloise to MiniMins:)

Your Florida holiday will give you plenty of motivation now to stick with Exante for the next 9 weeks...

Are you doing total food replacement?

Hi and welcome, I'm doing lipotrim which is tfr and it's love changing.

Hi Mini

Yes, I'm doing total food replacement. I know that for me it has to be all or nothing so I will stand back and let my 17 year old sort out his own food etc and just shout instructions from the other room :)
TFR is tough but well worth the results...you could possibly have two stone or more off by then which would make a big difference to how you feel and your energy levels.

I am sure your son will manage fine:)

Go you!

After a busy start to the morning I've only just got round to my first shake and am pleasantly surprised with it.

I've done Cambridge before and didn't like the texture/taste of their shakes but I've just had a Blueberry Exante shake and it is tasty. I used the Exante shaker with the mixer ball and it mixed very easily.

I've also discovered today that I don't mind black tea without milk - which was a worry as I drink quite a bit of tea.

Brilliant so good you actually like the shakes! Remember to keep your water intake up to counteract any hunger..

Beginning of day 2 and up earlier than I need be. Until May in the UK you could book Disney Fastpasses from 5am. Since getting up early I've found they've shuffled it to 7 hours later so midday!!

Looking forward to another productive day both in getting work done and in losing the pounds! Great thing about working from home at hours suitable for me is that having got up early I can get some hours in first thing which will free up time later in the week.

I've been bad and been on the scales already. It's showing a 2lb loss but not convinced that much could have gone already. Think I need to put the scales away until weigh day!

Haha lucky girl lipotrim shakes are at best bland!

Haha lucky girl lipotrim shakes are at best bland!

I had a Cookies and Cream bar for breakfast and it was like eating clumps of sawdust!

Ooooo, just had a thought - maybe another time I could crush up a bar and line a bowl with it. Make up a shake but with less water so it's thicker. Chill the shake and then pour it over the bar like a cheesecake sort of thing? Hmmmmmm!

I'm with you on those cookie and cream bars, but I do sometimes find myself craving one o_O. Perhaps it's just to have some variation, who knows...

Your cheesecake idea sounds delicious. I remember reading a bunch of recipes on the exante website like that, showing how you can combine different packs to make things!

Back