Step 1 Sole Source And so it begins..................

Ahh it's always feels like such a long wait doesn't it, I'm sure it will be worth it though! I am terrible and weigh daily - well done for staying focused!

My scales at home are terrible!

I can get on and off them 3 times in a row and each time I'm a different weight :mad:

Just gonna go with the official one each Friday.

Dxxx

Ah yes that's annoying but its definitely better to stick to the official WI, only a few days now :)

Day 8/61
I'm hoping today goes by just the same as yesterday.

Did have a few food cravings when people were eating around me but I guess that is normal and something I do need to get used to so mind over matter it is!!

Had a chai tea this morning and now having a black coffee mostly to heat my bones up, I am freezing! That is the usual for me though tbh I am always on the colder side. Bit of a battle over the heating at home because my husband is always roasting hot!

Anyhoo plan is to have chocolate shake at around 11:30am or 12noon again.

Between now and then I need to focus on some work so will update you later.

Dxxx

It's lunchtime in the office so here come all the food smells.

First one is the guy sitting right next to me, oh it smells so gooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Time for shake no1!

Dxxx

Hi Dolly,

I have just started Cambridge today. I did it midway through last year and lost 2 stone 9 pounds. I ended up putting on about a stone, thanks to some heavy comfort eating because of personal problems, and now am ready to kick and go again.

I am 6'4" and weighed 15 stone 12 pounds last night. I would ideally like to get somewhere down in the 10 stone bracket, but am taking this first 12 weeks a day at a time, and then seeing how I go from there.

Had two bars so far today, feeling absolutely ravenous - want ketosis to kick in NOW! :) :)

Anyway, I'm planning to keep my own diary, but will be lovely to see how you're getting on!

magemanda x

Hi Magemanda,

You know you can do it already so it's just taking the time to get back into the zone with it isn't it.

I'm still very new to this and have still to have my first WI.

Still enjoying it so far but it's just challenging with all the temptations that are around.

Will follow your diary for your updates and looking forward to sharing this journey with you.

Dxxx

Day 8/61
I did it, day 8 is complete :classic_big_grin:

Home and just had my soup with a glass of water now I'm catching up on last nights CBB.

Oh my god listening to Shane talk about Stephen from Boyzone passing away :classic_frown::classic_frown::classic_frown: So sad.

Just gonna have a wee relaxing night before trying to get an early-ish night.

Dxxx

Day 9/61
Good morning,

I'm ready for day 9.

Had a china rose tea when I got in to work and now having a chai tea (no milk in either) justo heat up my cold bones. It's freezing in this office so it is!

Got lots to do today so will try to pop back on later if I can.

Have my 2 chocolate shakes with me and plenty of water.

Dxxx

Day 10/60
Hey,

So I have decided to follow the plan straight for 60 days (which is what the CWP challenge is anyway).

Gonna come off plan for 3rd and 4th March which seems like forever away but really it will fly in, its already 11th January!

Dxxx

Day 11/60
So first WI this morning and I lost 9lbs :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin: I am sooooooooooooooo happy.

Was my Mum's birthday during the week so treated her to a day out today.

We went to;

Dobbies for lunch - Mum had soup, I had my shake
Odeon - The greatest showman was such an amazing film, we loved it!!! Mum had tea, I had a black coffee
Waterfront restaurant - Mum had bread, tortellini, lamb with roast potatoes and vegetables then sticky toffee pudding with ice cream, I had my shake

I am now home after surviving that whole day without coming off step 1 and I honestly feel so proud of myself.

If I can survive this I can survive anything!!!!

Off to make my soup.

Dxxx

16st 2lbs - Start weight - 2nd January 2018 :(
15st 9lbs - 7lbs loss - 12th January 2018 :classic_big_grin:
15st 5lbs - 5% loss
15st 2lbs - 14lbs loss
14st 9lbs - 21lbs loss
14st 7lbs - 10% loss
14st 2lbs - 28lbs loss
13st 11lbs - 15% loss
13st 9lbs - 35lbs loss
13st 2lbs - 42lbs loss
12st 12lbs - 20% loss
12st 9lbs - 49lbs loss
12st 2lbs - 25% loss
12st 2lbs - 56lbs loss
11st 9lbs - 63lbs loss
11st 5lbs - 30% loss
11st 2lbs - 70lbs loss
10st 9lbs - 77lbs loss
10st 8lbs - 35% loss
10st 2lbs - 84lbs loss
10st 0lbs - 38% loss
10st 0lbs - 86lbs loss
GOAL -

Hoping i can tick the next one off the list in a weeks time!!!

Dxxx

Day 12/60
Another day another success!
I already know I am going to stay on plan today, nothing is going to stop me right now.
Had a lazy morning after a busy day yesterday, husband is still in bed. He was out till about 3am so I lay in bed reading beside him for a while but got up and had my first shake and nearly through my first 800ml of water.
Need to get the housework done but I am wrapped up on the couch in my blanket and just to cosy to move right now.
Been thinking about the rest of the month.
I would absolutely love to lose another 5lbs this month and that would be my first stone down in January 2018.
WI#1 - 12th January 2018 - 9lbs lost
WI#2 - 19th January 2018 -
WI#3 - 26th January 2018 -
Dxxx

It's hard when you are having to cook for other people.

We don't have kids but I still cook for and sit at the table with my husband most nights.

Honestly I'm just sitting there staring at him eat :classic_tongue:

So funny.

Dxxx

Back