Step 1 Sole Source And so it begins..................

It's hard when you are having to cook for other people.

We don't have kids but I still cook for and sit at the table with my husband most nights.

Honestly I'm just sitting there staring at him eat :classic_tongue:

So funny.

Dxxx

I did this tonight and did a double-take, LOL. It really is hard having to cook when you can't eat it.

Here because I've been reading your diary this week and want to subscribe. I'm doing another VLCD plus a small protein-based meal daily - started six days ago so basically I'm a week behind you. Well done on that massive loss - it's such a confidence booster, isn't it? :wee:

spinoza - it's great!! Know it won't be like that every week (imagine it was) so I'm hoping for 3lb or 4lbs this week - would LOVE that!!!!

Gonna be a 100% week for sure, no way am I going to cheat now that I know I can do this.

Dxxx

spinoza - it's great!! Know it won't be like that every week (imagine it was)

Hahaha - I wish!

Will report back tomorrow with my first week's stats. :whistle:

Day 14/60
I have made it to day 14 without a single slip up!!!

In work all day today and have my 2 shakes with me. Will drink plenty of water and some tea and coffee.

Dxxx

I admire your strength so much! What a great first weigh in :) I have my first weigh in tonight, and the scales have shown some movement this week, so I'm hoping for around five pounds.

Hi Dolly - just reporting in with my first week's loss and it's 7lb. Very very pleased with this. Onwards and downwards!!!

And - day 8 done! Another day closer to goal... ... ...

Good work :) I'm at day 8 as well, and starting to find my groove. I had a loss of 6lbs yesterday, which I'm really pleased with. More pleased with the 4 and a quarter inches I have lost from various points around my body! My clothes already feel looser.

Keep going, Spinoza and Dolly! xx

Day 17/16
I am more than 1/4 of the way through the 60 day challenge. Stuck to step 1 100% the whole time and I cannot wait for my WI on Friday!

Dxxx

Day 17/16
I am more than 1/4 of the way through the 60 day challenge. Stuck to step 1 100% the whole time and I cannot wait for my WI on Friday!

Dxxx
Great way to look at it. So I'm 1/6 of the way through mine. Piece of cake!!! Good luck for Friday Dolly.

Yup.

I'm just gonna break this whole journey down to make it seem a bit more manageable.

Looking forward to WI tomorrow.

Dxxx

Oh gosh it's tomorrow isn't it?!?! This week has absolutely flown. Fingers crossed you hit your 5% loss Dolly - that would be amazing in 2.5 weeks. (Not trying to put the hex on you though). o_O

This week is certainly flying by. I'm having that odd second week where the scales just don't seem to move a lot. I'm thinking it will be a pound or two this week rather than anything higher. I am seeing my clothes get looser though, which helps my mental state. Just got to keep that holiday in mind and think about what I want to look like around the pool!

Dolly, have you been for your WI yet?? Let us know how you have done, you're such an inspiration :)

Hate that magemanda. I have been very good about not hopping on the scales between weighings so far - so dispiriting when they get stuck for a few days. The good thing about VLCDs is that they ALWAYS budge again soon after. Keep the faith!

Hey,

So had WI#2 this morning and lost another 2lbs, down 11lbs in total :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:

So happy!!

Just about to have my soup then settle in front of the telly for a bit.

Have my best friends son's birthday party tomorrow at 12 so will be out for most of the day again tomorrow.

Will take my 2 shakes with me just incase I am not back in time.

Dxxx

16st 2lbs - Start weight - 2nd January 2018 :(
15st 9lbs - 7lbs loss - 12th January 2018 :classic_big_grin:
15st 5lbs - 5% loss - 19th January 2018 :classic_big_grin:
15st 2lbs - 14lbs loss
14st 9lbs - 21lbs loss
14st 7lbs - 10% loss
14st 2lbs - 28lbs loss
13st 11lbs - 15% loss
13st 9lbs - 35lbs loss
13st 2lbs - 42lbs loss
12st 12lbs - 20% loss
12st 9lbs - 49lbs loss
12st 2lbs - 25% loss
12st 2lbs - 56lbs loss
11st 9lbs - 63lbs loss
11st 5lbs - 30% loss
11st 2lbs - 70lbs loss
10st 9lbs - 77lbs loss
10st 8lbs - 35% loss
10st 2lbs - 84lbs loss
10st 0lbs - 38% loss
10st 0lbs - 86lbs loss
GOAL -

Hope I can tick off another one next week! That would just be amazing.

Dxxx

Back