....and so the journey begins!!!!

Sisani said:
Hehehe good job on wining the fight! Day 3 and still on ss had a malt toffee bar it was really good, felt awesome to chew:bliss:

I've tried one of those bars was amazing! Wasn't supposed to have 1 til nxt week bt my CDC said a one off was fine so I gt 1 just in case n had it instead of a shake... Can't wait to get a few mre on sat :) well done on getting to day 3 x

strt:13.13 w1:13.4

I just sent my consultant an email, I will let you wonderfuls know what the verdict is on the chewy bars. I woke up very hyper today I hope thats normal. I did feel hungry yesterday but then after I had my soup I was good for the rest of the evening. My first weigh in is on saturday and im so excited. How is everyone else feeling? Today is a good day I feel ver motivated, although I do have to deal with a sceptical husband and critisizing coworkers ... but at this point I don't care and Im ready to prove them wrong:happy036::stickdance:

4stone2go_xx said:
Day 10 n nooo cheats :-D wooop I've suddenly got looaaddssss of energy (slightly hyper) haha

I nearly had a fight with lasagne before!! It tried to crawl into my mouth but I won the battle :)

I'm gonna ss without cheats for the whole 12 weeks, 10 n a half to go wooop!

Wishing I could try the soups but for some reason the thought of them makes me feel sick st the mo, I did try the oriental chilli one right at the beginning which was lovely but cant face them atm?!

Anyways 74 more days to go, easyyy!!

Hope everyone else is doing well n feel free to say hiii if needs be lol xxx

Well done you!
That pesky lasagne! You fought it & won girl xx I tried that soup yesterday, tasted like watered down korma ha x I've got soups there but need to be at home, blender in hand to make them ha x

Sisani said:
I just sent my consultant an email, I will let you wonderfuls know what the verdict is on the chewy bars. I woke up very hyper today I hope thats normal. I did feel hungry yesterday but then after I had my soup I was good for the rest of the evening. My first weigh in is on saturday and im so excited. How is everyone else feeling? Today is a good day I feel ver motivated, although I do have to deal with a sceptical husband and critisizing coworkers ... but at this point I don't care and Im ready to prove them wrong:happy036::stickdance:

Ok Hun, my weigh in is sat aswell so we can be weigh in buddies haha

I know wt u mean about ppl bein against the diet, for me it's my mum n nan against it sayin I'll get poorly blah blah! Xx

shelleymcdiets said:
Well done you!
That pesky lasagne! You fought it & won girl xx I tried that soup yesterday, tasted like watered down korma ha x I've got soups there but need to be at home, blender in hand to make them ha x

I read ur diary, sorrryyy u got told off for doin wt I did n skippin food the 1st day :-/ I didn't tell my CDC cz I knew wt she wud say lol ooops xx

4stone2go_xx said:
I read ur diary, sorrryyy u got told off for doin wt I did n skippin food the 1st day :-/ I didn't tell my CDC cz I knew wt she wud say lol ooops xx

Lol don't worry, I explained it was a busy day, so all I really 'skipped' was biscuits & snacks from the petrol station..... Which is no bad thing! Haha x

Ok you girls are right, technically I am not supposed to have chewy bars for the first 3 weeks!:copon:But she said that if it is going to make or break the deal for me that I could go ahead and have them (because of the chewing aspect) I have had 2 ready made shakes today I feel like they go right through me and I dont feel as full for as long as the powder shakes. I'm really hungry right now staring at my black coffee, wish I could take a nap to pass through the hunger but I'm at work.:nightf:

Sisani said:
Ok you girls are right, technically I am not supposed to have chewy bars for the first 3 weeks!:copon:But she said that if it is going to make or break the deal for me that I could go ahead and have them (because of the chewing aspect) I have had 2 ready made shakes today I feel like they go right through me and I dont feel as full for as long as the powder shakes. I'm really hungry right now staring at my black coffee, wish I could take a nap to pass through the hunger but I'm at work.:nightf:

Shouldn't she have told u tht wen u bought them?! 3 weeks???? Looks like everyone gets told different eh! Lol awww bless, I've just made my daughters tea n had some cd porridge but my tummy is rumbling frm the smell of sausage n mash!! Xx

Day 11.... Today I'm feeling sooo fat!! I've felt so good and slimmer the past few days but today I feel hugggeeeee! I'm sure my tummy is bloated or something? I've been going to the toilet every day (which surprises me) so its not tht... I don't know why but I'm sure I've put weight bk on, even though I've been 100% ss!

Just one of those blah days I suppose :-( wish this weight would go now!!

4stone2go_xx said:
Day 11.... Today I'm feeling sooo fat!! I've felt so good and slimmer the past few days but today I feel hugggeeeee! I'm sure my tummy is bloated or something? I've been going to the toilet every day (which surprises me) so its not tht... I don't know why but I'm sure I've put weight bk on, even though I've been 100% ss!

Just one of those blah days I suppose :-( wish this weight would go now!!

Bit personal, but could it be that time of the month? I always bloat up about a week before xxx

shelleymcdiets said:
Bit personal, but could it be that time of the month? I always bloat up about a week before xxx

Don't worry about it bein personal :) haha.... I'm due on in 10 days so not rly sure the bloatedness would have started yet n I don't usually bloat! Lol I dunno y I feel rly huge today must be wt I'm wearing!! X

So... Really dont know why I've been feeling so horrid today :-( I honestly think I've put inches on my tummy, my pj shorts r now too tight for me wen they were lose 2 days ago :-/.... Strange x

Could you be retaining water? Are you in the UK? its been really warm here for a week now and I did feel like I was swollen over the weekend. But if its just water then don't worry about it it will go away soon. Don't be so hard on yourself you are doing great you are looking after your body. :grouphugg:

Sisani said:
Could you be retaining water? Are you in the UK? its been really warm here for a week now and I did feel like I was swollen over the weekend. But if its just water then don't worry about it it will go away soon. Don't be so hard on yourself you are doing great you are looking after your body. :grouphugg:

Yeh I'm in the uk :) it has been hot here but didn't think tht wud make me retain water? I'm still bloated today :-( can't wait until sat for my weigh in, I've not had 1 cheat which I'm proud of so if I get a crap loss I'll be gutted!! Thanks for ur support xx

Day 12.... Still feel bloated like crazy today, stupidly just had a stand on the scales n lost nothing since Saturday!!! 100% ss n not even a flamin pound in 4 days :-( not sure if these scales r right though as I have never used them b4 but it still gutted me n I wish I hadn't! Roll on Saturday, if I don't get a good loss I'm gonna cry!!!

Xx

Sisani said:
Did you drop a load of weight on your last weighin? Also did you check if you are in ketosis?

I lost 9 pounds at First weigh in on Saturday just gone, nope havnt checked ketosis but I'm sure 12 days on nothing bt 3 cd packs n water I must be lol... Hopefully I lose some :-/ x

4stone2go_xx said:
I lost 9 pounds at First weigh in on Saturday just gone, nope havnt checked ketosis but I'm sure 12 days on nothing bt 3 cd packs n water I must be lol... Hopefully I lose some :-/ x

Sure your gonna be fine Hun xxx it may just be the eat & will drop in next few days xxx

shelleymcdiets said:
Sure your gonna be fine Hun xxx it may just be the eat & will drop in next few days xxx

Thanks for the support chick :) hope ur McDonald's experience was ok x

Back