....and so the journey begins!!!!

4stone2go_xx said:
Feeling better now! My bloatedness seems to settled slightly and I'm feeling alot more positive! A friend who doesn't know I'm on the diet said today 'oh my, uv lost loads of weight' made me feel amazing! Can't wait til I'm at goal weight n I see someone I havnt seen for months :-D xxx

strt:13.13 w1:13.4

That's great! ESP as it's from someone who doesn't know u r on cd!

4stone2go_xx said:
I've answered this myself lol

Had a looong think n I've realise it will be stupid to do anything to jeopardise my weight loss or cd journey! I have plenty of time to go out when I have lost this weight (hopefully in 10 weeks) :)!

I've been trying on clothes for the past hour, my bedroom now looks like a bombs gone off, clothes everywhere lol! I've just fit into a size 14 river island denim skirt which I have never worn :-O soooo happy with tht. I've dropped a dress size in under 2 weeks!!! Gone from a 16-18 to a 14-16. Feel like I've got a whole new wardrobe with all the clothes I can now wear. Even though I'm strangle abit sad tht some of my fave clothes r now too big :-/....

I have 3 stone to lose to reach my goal so I'm hoping at 12 stone I'll be a size 12-14, 11 stone I will be a 10-12 and 10 stone I will be a size 8-10?! Goodness knows if that's how it will work out but I hope so... Fingers crossed xxx

Thats great about the dress sizes and good decision :)

Got weighed 4 pounds lost.... Kinda dissapointed with that 2bh ...... 13 stone now.... At least next week I will deffo be in the 12's!!

Xxx

4stone2go_xx said:
Got weighed 4 pounds lost.... Kinda dissapointed with that 2bh ...... 13 stone now.... At least next week I will deffo be in the 12's!!

Xxx

Don't be disappointed hun x your doing so well! X you've had a good week, and next week will be better! Even better when you get in the 12's! X don't let it get to you Hun xxxx

13lb in 2 weeks is amazing!!!
I think on this plan, you see such amazing losses week after week, you almost forget, if you were on any other diet, and lost 13lb in 2 weeks.... You would be over the moon! X
That's almost a stone in 2weeks! That's 2 stone in a month! Carry on and in 2 weeks time, we will be discussing how great you feel getting into the 11's!!! Xxx

shelleymcdiets said:
13lb in 2 weeks is amazing!!!
I think on this plan, you see such amazing losses week after week, you almost forget, if you were on any other diet, and lost 13lb in 2 weeks.... You would be over the moon! X
That's almost a stone in 2weeks! That's 2 stone in a month! Carry on and in 2 weeks time, we will be discussing how great you feel getting into the 11's!!! Xxx

Thanks Hun :) my CDC said today tht at 11.2 stone my bmi will be 25 so can't ss lower than that! I wna ss til I get to 10 stone argghh.... Yeh nearly a stone in 2 weeks is good just wish I'd lost slightly more lol greeeeed!! Xx

strt:13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0

Hiya, im new on here, I've loved reading your news and weight losses, I need to lose 4 stone too, well done 4stonetogo!!

kellmo said:
Hiya, im new on here, I've loved reading your news and weight losses, I need to lose 4 stone too, well done 4stonetogo!!

Hiya welcome :) I have 3 stone to go now lol so my names kind of irrelevant now xx

4stone2go_xx said:
Thanks Hun :) my CDC said today tht at 11.2 stone my bmi will be 25 so can't ss lower than that! I wna ss til I get to 10 stone argghh.... Yeh nearly a stone in 2 weeks is good just wish I'd lost slightly more lol greeeeed!! Xx

Lol xxx why are we never happy?! Haha x As you know, I've never lost over 4lb in a week, but that's my target for tomorrow! Ha x if I don't get it I'll be gutted too x so I do understand where your coming from, working do hard, and being so strict with ourselves, we deserve the big numbers haha xxx

kellmo said:

Hiya kell! Welcome to the site, it's great for support, I've only been here 10 days so I'm a Newby myself! X
Good luck with your weight loss!! X You'll do it :) x

Back