....and so the journey begins!!!!

4stone2go_xx said:
Thanks hun xx Hw r u getting on? Xx

strt:13.13 w1:13.4

Dodgy weekend diet wise and holiday coming up but will kick my arse when I return :) x

4stone2go_xx said:
Got weighed 4 pounds lost.... Kinda dissapointed with that 2bh ...... 13 stone now.... At least next week I will deffo be in the 12's!!

Xxx

strt:13.13 w1:13.4

Hey 4 pounds is good!!! :)

WillpowerWoman said:
Dodgy weekend diet wise and holiday coming up but will kick my arse when I return :) x

Oooh whyyy what did you do? Tut tut lol... Only jokin hun u do wt u thinks best xx

strt:13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0

WillpowerWoman said:
Hey 4 pounds is good!!! :)

Thanks :) I realise now that 4 pounds is good... I dnt know y I was dissapointed.... I even was with 9 pounds last week!! Never happy :) haha xx

4stone2go_xx said:
Oooh whyyy what did you do? Tut tut lol... Only jokin hun u do wt u thinks best xx

Emotional binge eating on choc Friday put me out of ketosis then this weekend had party sat and sun with family so drink Buffett stuff etc. Am on holiday Thursday so am just gonna do my best till then and have a massive refocus when I return. Stayed the same this week, a fair result. A new day today putting it all behind me now, gotta look at the bigger picture and I lost 2st for holiday over all :) how's u hun?

4stone2go_xx said:
Thanks :) I realise now that 4 pounds is good... I dnt know y I was dissapointed.... I even was with 9 pounds last week!! Never happy :) haha xx

It just can't come off quick enough for any of us can it lol :)

WillpowerWoman said:
Emotional binge eating on choc Friday put me out of ketosis then this weekend had party sat and sun with family so drink Buffett stuff etc. Am on holiday Thursday so am just gonna do my best till then and have a massive refocus when I return. Stayed the same this week, a fair result. A new day today putting it all behind me now, gotta look at the bigger picture and I lost 2st for holiday over all :) how's u hun?

Well at least u sts and didn't gain and yes u have lost 2 stone for ur holiday which is fab!! Just enjoy ur holiday n knuckle dwn when u get back... I'm only on wk 3, apart frm 3 vodkas I've been 100% lol xx

You must be, mines not due for another week and I'm already starting to crave stodge x

Start: 17.12 Current: 16.2 Target: 10.7

no i dont feel hungry at all when im on either :)

Done well today... Not hungry at all, had to force dwn a shake this mrn just about to have some porridge!

My mums just told me I don't need to lose any more weight!! Seriously :-/ I'm 13 flamin stone n a size 14-16.... A little support from her would be nice!!

Xxx

4stone2go_xx said:
Done well today... Not hungry at all, had to force dwn a shake this mrn just about to have some porridge!

My mums just told me I don't need to lose any more weight!! Seriously :-/ I'm 13 flamin stone n a size 14-16.... A little support from her would be nice!!

Xxx

It's always the way! Essp with mums! The thing is , they won't have it that your not happy, your their baby & they love you if u were 9.....13....or 30 stone!
My mum is exactly the same, told my mum I wanted to get back down to 9st5lb again, and she was like "nooooo I didn't like you at that weight" but I loved it! Haha xxx

So today.... Day 17? I've lost track... Anyway lol have a massive surge in energy today cleaned my house top to bottom n rearranged my bedroom.... Feeeeeling great :)

My nan commented yesturday saying the weight is melting off me n I'm smaller every time she sees me :-D great to hear

Xxx

havent had a chance to chat with u girls all weekend. Still focused and feeling good. It was soo hard for me though, will power is sort of diminishing, but I jumped on the scale and I had dropped another 2 pounds to my will power is back at 100%. Week 2 is harder than week1 I find. Husband started yesterday he is a big baby, he is a picky eater and so not enjoying the shakes as much as I am, so at some point I was like listen u have to want to lose the weight more than anything else, so it kept him quiet for the rest of the evening! I am going on a cruise in august and I am hoping to have shed all the weight by then., Aug 18th is my 12 week cut off for sole source. Are you ladies planning on going through on ss for 12 weeks?

Sisani said:
havent had a chance to chat with u girls all weekend. Still focused and feeling good. It was soo hard for me though, will power is sort of diminishing, but I jumped on the scale and I had dropped another 2 pounds to my will power is back at 100%. Week 2 is harder than week1 I find. Husband started yesterday he is a big baby, he is a picky eater and so not enjoying the shakes as much as I am, so at some point I was like listen u have to want to lose the weight more than anything else, so it kept him quiet for the rest of the evening! I am going on a cruise in august and I am hoping to have shed all the weight by then., Aug 18th is my 12 week cut off for sole source. Are you ladies planning on going through on ss for 12 weeks?

Hiii :) stick with it hun, think of the goal weight n how amazing u will feel.... Ur doing fab so far!!

Yup I plan in doing ss the whole 12 weeks if I'm allowed, my CDC said once I get to bmi of 25 plus half a stone I have to go up a step... Which for me will be 11 stone 9 :-/ I want to be 10 stone n explained to my CDC if I don't ss all the way to my goal weight then I won't be able to do it if I have to introduce food (I dnt mind about the 1 week break after 12 wks) she said we will see how I feel n look when I get to 11 stone 9... 1 stone 5 away!! I honestly think bmi's r silly cz I will still be fat at 11 stone!! Guessing I'll be around a 12 (ok thts not huge but I wnt to be an 8-10)...

Can't believe I've just ranted!! Lol

What's your goal weight Hun??

Xxxx

Back