And so the story begins....

What a joke!!! Weren't they supposed to be with you on monday?? x

Do you guys know when i should be doing the ketosis test....My CDC said 3rd day...which is tomoz, but should i do it in the morning or at night?? x

Fab.....thanks Puddy....think I shall try tomozza morning xxx

Hi guys ok I rang my CDC who's on Hols felt a bit bad but feck it was loosing the will.. She seemed genuinely shocked I hadn't received them.. She said she would contact the warehouse first thing in the morning and make sure they get here tomorrow so I said if they aren't I'll have to get some elsewhere and go to her the following week hope that didn't sound really bad feel like a b@EUR"h but I have to start Friday so I'll be over the worst going back to work on Monday!! So either way guys I'll be in the wagon Friday whoop! Can't wait I need this so badly now but I feel so ready now!! Xx

Good for you, I would have done the same thing, dont worry about contacting her I am sure if she was not happy to be contacted she would have turned off her phone or at least not answered if she did not recognise the number...at last you can get on with it. x

I know can't wait now can't believe how much I have gone on about it already n I havnt even started you poor guys will be sick of me before the first weighin :) x

Yeh we totally can't stand you lol :) Just glad you'll be with us in a matter of a day or so!!!

eeekk I'm excited for you!!! :) x

Right EXCITEMENT! Im getting my shakes this evening to be fair my lovely CDC has managed to source me the shakes that I wanted off another CDC and is leaving them in a shop for me to collect later on so Ill get them into the fridge and then im actually ready to start tomorrow for defo Im nervous but excited... To think this time next week I could actually be feeling differently! Im going to Zumba tonight which I love so at least by this time next week when I have it again I should be grand hopefully!

I really really hope to god I can get through Day 1!!

I can so do this Im totally motivated and ready to roll I think the key seems to be to get past day 3/4 and after that you are flying!

Thanks PP. Been really hard work but SO worth it x

As they say... If it was easy everyone would have done it! Hope I have your will power and determination!

Yay, at least you can get going now, good luck matey, keep going, get the first couple of days out of the way and your on your way :bliss:

Just had my 2nd weigh in

5lbs off whopppeeee!!:D:D

Good luck to everyone else xx

Hi Pink....just wanted to say good luck for tomozza....I might not be able to log in in the morning so I thought I would say it now....

Stay strong, keep your eyes on the prize and remembers that old saying "Take care of the pennies and the pounds will take care of themselves"....or the way I'm thinking on it "take care of the days and the weeks will take care of themselves"! xxx

Well done Puddy thats amazing what did you loose again on your first week? I cant believe you lost 5lbs on you 2nd week thats fantastic going well done!

And thanks a mill Han!

So day 1 or an extimated 112.. First shake down and about half a ltr of water I was thinking this morning before I started about different things that I have coming up etc and they would normally be a great excuse to not even start but felt really different about the whole thing today.. For the moment this is the solution as I cant carry on as I had been and If I "slip or trip" I just need to get bac on the wagon 112 day isnt that long when you think of it ok it sounds like a lot of days but that all it would take to get me back to where I was before I put on all this weight! So I have decided not to go out at the weekend (pub/clubs) at all for the first while until I find me feet and am past all the temptation! I have to say though I alway find day 3 the hardest so my mini goal is getting throught today and then to day 3 fingers corssed! Ill keep you updated on how I tell my work folk I wont be going to lunch today lol :)

11lbs pinkprincess, im rooting for ya, I know you can do this, you deserve to get where you want to be.

xx

Back