And the Journey begins

Shazziebelle

Hello All,

I have booked my consultation for tomorrow evening, Im excited but I dont know why cause its going to be very hard, but I cant wait to see the results. I love looking at everyones signature counting down the weeks and everything they have lost, cant wait till mine looks like that. Anybody else starting soon? Or has just started, ill love so have a few buddies on here to keep me on track and celebrate with :) :)

Hi Shazziebelle!
Ive just had my third weigh in so Im still kind of new to it all! You might find it hard but as soon as you see the weight dropping off it will spur you on to keep at it! :)

Hi Kirst,

Im dreading the first few days and the headaches but I know it will be fine once I get past that, I did lipotrim a few years ago so I kind of know what to be prepared for. Quick question I have noticed this on a few peoples weight lose, STS? what does that mean?

Thanks
Sharon xx

It means stay the same, there are quite a few shortened words like that and it took me a while to figure them out :)
I was quite bad the last week so I didnt expect anything better, I was lucky to stay the same if im honest! But im still happy with 11lbs in 3 weeks because thats better then I have ever done before.

I think I must have been quite lucky my first week because I didnt get headaches or anything! I mean yeah I was hungry some of the time but it didnt really bother me. I didnt really eat carbs that often though so maybe thats why it wasnt so bad.
x

Oh im a carb junkie so this will be a pretty big change, Every diet im on, a few weeks in I stay the same and thats normally when I get disheartened and give up but I will push past it this time, 11lbs is fantastic, you body probably needed a break after being a fat burning machine for 2 weeks lol. I cant wait to start :) xx

Hi Shazziebelle! I'm just restarting for the second time (see signature). Weirdly I actually sort of missed doing the diet ... it did make me feel really great after a couple of weeks. Good skin, no bloatedness, etc. I'm on day 2 and can feel the tiredness coming on. Last time I started on a weekend so had two days of sleeping and watching tv, but this time I'm at work and it's VERY hard to concentrate on anything! Honestly it only lasts a couple of days though, painkillers stop any headaches and then you'll feel great! My first week of doing it last time I lost 8lbs and hoping for similar this time. When you have that first week weigh-in you'll love it :)

It is kind of exciting when you start because you know your going to lose weight! We will be here to cheer you on if you stay the same because it will only be a small part of the journey and your next week will be better :)

Were you very bad during your month break Crockers? If you were then only 2lb on is pretty good going!

It is kind of exciting when you start because you know your going to lose weight! We will be here to cheer you on if you stay the same because it will only be a small part of the journey and your next week will be better :)

Were you very bad during your month break Crockers? If you were then only 2lb on is pretty good going!

Hey – yeah I was quite bad!! Had a lot of crisps! Tried to stick to just meat and veg for dinner, but often had a sandwich or something during the day. Before I started the first time, I was living with a boyfriend and think I had just eaten FAR too much (big man portions) for quite a few months, and now (and during the month break) I'm living on my own and automatically eating a bit less anyway. But still, every time I had some bread or crisps or anything I thought "oh god that's the stone going back on", but amazingly it didn't happen! I think after doing cambridge for a month, my body just wanted less food to be full. It's great how it must make your stomach smaller and therefore even afterwards you don't want to eat as much. Also made me realise I can survive on about half of the food I WAS eating before. I'm on day 3 of stage two now and feeling a bit tired, but otherwise okay as like you say, it's exciting thinking of losing weight!
How are you feeling?
X

I blame the men! Its harder to eat smaller portions because you put the same on each plate and dont even think about it!
Considering you had quite a lot of carbs I think your did extremely well! I agree with you about this diet making your stomach smaller. The trouble before you start is that its just your 'normal' eating habits so you dont think anything of it until you realise that it actually is far too much and a lot more than you need.

What day do you weigh in? I go on Mondays but my CDC is away so Im not getting weighed (officially!) until the 20th so hoping for atleast 6/7lbs off.
Im really really cold today and drinking the cold water isnt helping! Thank god for green tea! Its not something I thought I would like but its surprisingly nice and I prefer it to black tea. Im that cold I dont even want my shake so im going to wait until lunch and have a soup instead.

I blame the men! Its harder to eat smaller portions because you put the same on each plate and dont even think about it!
Considering you had quite a lot of carbs I think your did extremely well! I agree with you about this diet making your stomach smaller. The trouble before you start is that its just your 'normal' eating habits so you dont think anything of it until you realise that it actually is far too much and a lot more than you need.

What day do you weigh in? I go on Mondays but my CDC is away so Im not getting weighed (officially!) until the 20th so hoping for atleast 6/7lbs off.
Im really really cold today and drinking the cold water isnt helping! Thank god for green tea! Its not something I thought I would like but its surprisingly nice and I prefer it to black tea. Im that cold I dont even want my shake so im going to wait until lunch and have a soup instead.

Oh dear why are you so cold? It's boiling where I am today (Bath) and hot in the office. That's so weird – my weigh-in day will be Monday but my CDC also on hols, so mine's 20th too! Crazy. It'll be my first two weeks and last time that was 10lbs altogether - so fingers crossed for that! Yeah I really like green tea too, although haven't had any so far this week. Just been having loads of water. Might add tea when I start feeling like I need something more.
It's totally true that living with a guy makes me eat more. Also it was like 'what shall we do tonight? let's get a pizza!' And eating stuff like that, i.e. takeaway, became a fun event. Still is obviously but not so much!
I'm just feeling so excited about being another stone lighter – back down to around 11stone like I used to be – and I want that more than I want any food (just about!)
x

Oh dear why are you so cold? It's boiling where I am today (Bath) and hot in the office. That's so weird – my weigh-in day will be Monday but my CDC also on hols, so mine's 20th too! Crazy. It'll be my first two weeks and last time that was 10lbs altogether - so fingers crossed for that! Yeah I really like green tea too, although haven't had any so far this week. Just been having loads of water. Might add tea when I start feeling like I need something more.
It's totally true that living with a guy makes me eat more. Also it was like 'what shall we do tonight? let's get a pizza!' And eating stuff like that, i.e. takeaway, became a fun event. Still is obviously but not so much!
I'm just feeling so excited about being another stone lighter – back down to around 11stone like I used to be – and I want that more than I want any food (just about!)
x

P.S. Have you got your own diary going? Mine's called "Crockers Doing Cambridge" x

No I havnt started one yet, been too busy nosing on everyone elses! I will jump on over and have a look :)
Im usually quite a cold person anyway but I sit right at the edge of my office pretty much under the air con blower and I hate it! When ever they get a temperature complaint they always walk straight over to me now! Lol! Even having the warm mug of tea to hold helps!
I thought we might have the same CDC until I rememberd where your were, my memory is rubbish!

My ex wanted a takeaway almost every night! Not that we could afford it and I didnt want it half the time! So Im firmly blaming him for my weight gain :D
Its exciting that you only have a stone to go til your at your goal!! Mine still feels really far away...
I love food but I will love being slimmer even more!

How was your day today Shazziebelle?! Looking forward to jumping on the wagon with us tonight?
x

Back