And the truth will set you free...

BrittW

Timelord
But first, it will piss you off.

I'm never seen without my my glamorous 50's style dresses, my 5 inch heels, my big false eyelashes and a confident smile on my face.

But in these pictures I look the polar opposite of what I'm known for. And that is why I've done it.
This is me. This is who I am. This is what I look like.
And I've posted these on the internet as motivation to NEVER look like this ever again.

I have 70lbs to lose. And as the lb's melt away I will be taking identical pictures to track my progress.

So this is me at 214 lbs.
Or 15 stone 4lbs
Bring on target. :D

photo.jpg
photo1.jpg

Last edited:
I wish you all the luck in the world. Am looking forward to seeing your shrinking photos

well done for posting this, im new to it too, started slightly after you. im gonna subscribe to keep up to date with your progress. good luck!

Go you! That's the spirit, in that frame of mind you cannot fail. Fab motivational thread!

Fab idea! I might do the same tonight.

My problem is that in my head I'm not as big as I am, so it is generally a shock to see myself in changing room mirrors - I need some visual focus I think.

I don't think I'm as brave as you to post them though lol.

Last edited:
WOW

well done, I have pictures on the computer which are similar. Hoping it will be motivation enough. WIll post if and when I lose a good bit. Keep up the hard work, and you will be looking your fab self again soon!!
x

GL, i had 50odd lb to loose BEFORE ill be seen in my 50's style dresses lol

That was very brave and honest of you to post those Britt. I'm not anywhere near as brave. Good luck with the weight loss. X

For those asking about my dresses, I'm much more comfortable like this;

2uh2vkg.jpg

Well done :)
Iv done a similar thing, every stone i lose i take a picture of me in my bikini lol but i would never be brave enough to bare them on the internet.
I will be popping back on this thread to track your progress as you are a similar weight to me.

Good luck

Well done for doing this Im not brave enough to put pics on never mind have a pic taken of me.

:bestwishes: for the loss of the 70lb!!

After reading your 1st post & feeling really inspired I went home & had my photos taken. After the initial horror of seeing what I really look like from every angle, I am now totally focused & back on plan. Thank you & good luck. xx

by the way love your 50's dress, you look great

Thanks guys! I'm so pleased I've helped people!
I originally posted as a kick up the backside and a bit of public motivation. I never thought people would be able to relate to it, so thank you very much :) xoxoxo

Hi Brittany,

your bravery and determination is indeed inspiring. I only have a couple of photos of me at my heaviest to inspire me to keep going. You can look back on these soon and feel so proud of yourself. Of course, you should be proud already. The dress really looks good too.

Micci

Back