And the weight loss continues........

handbag-annie

Silver Member
Unable to weigh myself the last two Wednesdays as scales knackered and then I was away. So, over last three weeks I have lost 11lbs! This brings my total weight loss to 8st 4lbs.

Oh how I wish I had discovered Exante years ago.
:) x

That is brilliant! I always go off the rails if I don't keep weighing myself!

Xx

Well done on the losses, I no exactly how you feel about how much this changes your life, I to wish I had discovered Exante years ago, I think we all new abour LL, CD and some of the other VLC diets but for me it was always the cost, I just couldnt aford it, but Exante has changed me life in such a short period of time and its FAB :))).

Ive got a bit of catching up to do as Im only 9lbs behind you in weight loss todate (lol)

Once again Well Done im so happy for you....

Well done everyone!

Started on Sunday, have 4.5 stone to lose, have lost 6lbs already Tasha x

Thanks guys! :) x

Dave167 said:
Well done on the losses, I no exactly how you feel about how much this changes your life, I to wish I had discovered Exante years ago, I think we all new abour LL, CD and some of the other VLC diets but for me it was always the cost, I just couldnt aford it, but Exante has changed me life in such a short period of time and its FAB :))).

Ive got a bit of catching up to do as Im only 9lbs behind you in weight loss todate (lol)

Once again Well Done im so happy for you....

Thanks Dave!
I tried CD when I was about 17 (and thats a fair few years ago!) but found it very hard and gave up quite quickly.

Exante has just clicked with me and I am obviously in the right frame of mind to tackle my weight loss. Although I won't lie, I have struggled sooo much since having the two week break in may to go on holiday.
Good luck for the coming week! :)

Back