Andi - week 1

Thanks nails and Starlight.

I will keep going. I am really enjoying this so far and I am keeping to the points and walking the dogs. I just really hope that I have a good loss to keep me going next week. I will be gutted if my results dont match the effort I have made this week. I just got a delivery from Tesco with some heathly living meals and some Quorn so im well prepared for another good week. Please let me have a good result!:innocent0001:

Ax

I had the quorn steaks yesterday and they were yummy. Tonight I had a Tesco Healthy Living Tuna and Pasta Bake and really liked that as well. Have you tried the HL Spaghetti and Meatballs? They are really scrummy.
You're doing really well sticking to your points and walking, fingers crossed you have a good loss:scale:
xx

I had the quorn steaks yesterday and they were yummy. Tonight I had a Tesco Healthy Living Tuna and Pasta Bake and really liked that as well. Have you tried the HL Spaghetti and Meatballs? They are really scrummy.
You're doing really well sticking to your points and walking, fingers crossed you have a good loss:scale:
xx

Hi nails,
I have tried very little from any ready meal range but im buying lots of them at the moment to ease me into ww. I will get the spaghetti and meatballs, I do a mean homemade version buts its probably 50 points!
I will weigh in tommorrow and let you know - thanks.

AX

The water retention is easing slightly. On the advice of nails and my sister im taking aqua ban and drinking loads more water - thanks nails.

Today I took my kids to McDonalds and instead of fretting about what I could have I just had the chicken nuggets and chips and counted the points - so easy! The only thing is I have a chinese meal tonight but I will just point that too and as I have banked a few points it should be ok.

To be honest I dont think my weigh-in will be anything spectacular but thats ok. I have had all my points, I havent deprived myself of anything and I have actually enjoyed this week! :D

I start a fresh week of points tommorrow and my cupboards are groaning with low point treats and meals so im ready to go!

One last thing - I have a size 20 pair of M&S jeans hanging on my wardrobe. I was able to wear them a few months ago so that is my first target item of clothing. Last week they barely zipped up and this morning they did up but the muffin top over the side wasnt so attractive! I should be able to wear them comfortably in about one stones time - cant wait!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.:party0036:

Ax

Last edited:
Andi, you are doing great. Keep it up over the the weekend and good luck for a good loss this week.

Hi andi
It's great when we try things on and can start to notice the difference isn't it.
Glad the water retention is easing for you.
You're doing really well, it's great you're enjoying it as well. Enjoy all those low point treats!
Best of luck for your wi.
xx

Good luck Andi. Lovely to see you back and wishing you every success with Weight Watchers. You can do it!! :):):)

Thanks Janey. I hope you are feeling a bit better after your sad loss. I am really enjoying WW. My weight loss had practically ground to a halt with IE and then my GP gave me a health warning so here I am. I have a long way to go but I really dont have any choice this time.

Ax

Good news! 4.5lb loss. As predicted its not spectacular and I would have loved more of a loss in my first week but its a good start.

Ax

Thanks Janey. I hope you are feeling a bit better after your sad loss. I am really enjoying WW. My weight loss had practically ground to a halt with IE and then my GP gave me a health warning so here I am. I have a long way to go but I really dont have any choice this time.

Ax

First and foremost, I am not after you with a big stick for not doing IE! I am not sure right now if it is for me either. We are all entitled to lose weight in whatever way we choose, and I am sure WW will be perfect for you Andi. Good luck!! :)

Well done!!! :)

Thanks Janey. Im all set for another week and back to my class on Tuesday. My class is really funny, the leader is a bit eccentric and really makes a big effort to make the classes enjoyable and informative.

I hope you find your way too. I know that losing Frasier has made you re-evaluate things and sometimes that is such a blessing - maybe something positive from something terrible?

Ax

well done!

Well done! That's a really good loss.[/quote
well done!

Thanks everyone. I have had a bit of a luke warm reaction as everyone has been here before so many times:rolleyes:. Hopefully I can prove that I am in this for the long haul and I can commit to something that is giving me results.

I was out today with my nephew for his birthday. I had a roast turkey dinner and an ice cream cone - it was a bit of a guesstimate but hopefully it will be ok.

I will update my ticker on Tuesday at my official ww weigh-in.

Ax

Back