Andi - week 1

You have done really well and although you've received a lukewarm reaction you're doing this for yourself and have nothing to prove to anyone (although I do know what you mean being in the same situation myself).
4.5lb is fantastic, just carry on doing what you're doing and in no time you'll really notice the difference and in the meantime post on here as there's no way you'll receive a lukewarm reaction, we're behind you all the way :hug99:.
xx

You have done really well and although you've received a lukewarm reaction you're doing this for yourself and have nothing to prove to anyone (although I do know what you mean being in the same situation myself).
4.5lb is fantastic, just carry on doing what you're doing and in no time you'll really notice the difference and in the meantime post on here as there's no way you'll receive a lukewarm reaction, we're behind you all the way :hug99:.
xx

Thank you so much nails, that really means alot. I am doing this for me and my kids - one day at a time.

Ax

That's it andi, one day at a time, that's how I'm doing it. We'll get there :D
xx

Dont go worrying about other people, let them be as luke warm as they like, then you can wait and make them eat their words when the weight is dropping off you ;)
You know you can do it this time and with us all here to kick your butt if needed *ahem* I mean help and support you ;) how can you fail

*HUGS*

Thanks, its so lovely to have all this support, it makes such a difference. I cant fail - its just too important - this time I mean business, goodbye bellies, hello fabulous clothes!

Ax

I must admit coming on here is giving me that extra push as well, it's a really lovely, friendly place.

I went to my class and I lost another pound from saturday so thats 5 lbs in 10 days. :) Im chuffed to bits because I havent deprived myself of anything. I went over my points last night because I felt really hungry - its my own fault because I had a rotten dinner which I ate most of :rolleyes: and then felt really disatisfied all night - I have learnt!
I am officially weighing in every Tuesday morning and im going to make a real effort to stay off the scales at home because im doing my own head in! Im out for dinner with the kids and my best friend tonight so I will have my treat then and then its sticking to my points for the rest of the week.

My class was all about exercise - im finding it hard to do any exercise at the moment as h is away on businesss. I should have a look in my cupboards for my old exercise videos and try one of them or just go to Asda and buy a new DVD! Any suggestions anyone?

Ax

Hi andi
Well done on losing another 1lb, 5lbs in 10 days is fantastic :party0011:.
As you may have read, I've got the Davina dvd's, it's a box set which has got the 'Power of 3' and 'My Three 30 Minute Workouts'. I did one of the 30 min workouts last week and although it was hard I felt really good for doing it. It's quite good doing the 30 min one if you haven't got much time.
You're doing really well, keep it up!
xx

You're doing really well, keep it up!
Thanks nails. Im chuffed. Feeling quite bleughhh... today:(. I have had one of those days when everyone was getting on my nerves and I just wanted to crawl into bed and feel miserable on my own. It wasnt an option because work was really busy and then I had the kids to look after when I got home. I put them to bed with a video but they have been up and down the stairs all evening :rolleyes:.

Hopefully I will be in a better mood tomorrow. The good news is that I have stuck to my points and even managed to save 1.5 points for a chinese on Friday night. I have also been drinking more water and the water retention is improving- at last!!

Ax

oh lovely, a chinese, do you know what you are going to have, is it all planned ?

Hugs to you andi :hug99:
I hate it when we get days like that, sometimes it's so hard to pull yourself out of it.
Chinese on Friday eh, very nice! What do you usually have?
I've got a wedding reception on Saturday night so will be on the old vino again :D I'll try not to come on here and post under the influence again though :giggle:. I'm saving some points for it so it (hopefully) won't affect my weight loss too much.
Glad to hear your water retention is easing.
Hope you're feeling brighter tomorrow love.
xx

Stuck to my points today again and im feeling a bit better. I went to the gym tonight for the first time in ages and did a little mini workout - 20 mins cardo and 5 weights. I have found that if I do this then im happy to go and will go more often. I will go again on saturday morning.:character00116: :character00115:

I tried a skinny cow chocolate ice cream lolly - quite nice. Although my current life saver is a mini crunchie and a cup of earl grey tea :).

I am still jumping on the scales in the morning....I know I know:doh: but the water retention is improving and im curious whether it shows on the scales. Ah well I will find out on Tuesday.:rolleyes:

Ax

:drool:
oh lovely, a chinese, do you know what you are going to have, is it all planned ?

Hugs to you andi :hug99:
I hate it when we get days like that, sometimes it's so hard to pull yourself out of it.
Chinese on Friday eh, very nice! What do you usually have?
I've got a wedding reception on Saturday night so will be on the old vino again :D I'll try not to come on here and post under the influence again though :giggle:. I'm saving some points for it so it (hopefully) won't affect my weight loss too much.
Glad to hear your water retention is easing.
Hope you're feeling brighter tomorrow love.
xx

Ta nails, Starlight and Pandora. Im a bit better today. I suffer alot with PMS, that and useless husband syndrome :mad:. Im planning to have chicken fried rice or chicken chow mein with some prawn crackers oh and a wee glass of wine - livin the high life me:party0036:!!

Ax

Really pleased you're feeling better andi, you're doing really well, keep it up girl!
xx

Boredom alert!- Im lazy so I have just copied this from my reply in Pandora's thread.
Yesterday started ok - I did have my beloved fish and chips at Sainsburys cafe, but only half, and at 8 points that was ok. The trouble started at my sisters BBQ:eek:. I had intentions to bring healthy living 1/4 pounders and to have loads of salad. I even bought M&S meringues (1/2 point and gorgeous btw) and was planning to put yogurt and strawberries on them. Best laid plans....my puppy decided to run away when I went shopping and left her with h (cant blame her really). So when I came back from shopping I had to go and look for her with my dad. Thankfully a kind old lady had seen her running about the main road and took her in. I finally arrived at my sisters totally knackered, starving and without all my stuff - :sign0007: 2 massive burgers, about 15 cocktail sausages, a chicken kebab and chocolate cake later... and then I had the cheek to have a load of wine and crisps :party0016:.
Yesterday was therefore a write-off. I am not going to torture myself by trying to recoup 70 points the next couple of days lol.

The sad thing is that I was starting to feel the loss if you know what I mean. I even treated myself to a really nice pair of size 20 jeans in New Look. They fit perfectly and I love them. I am a stone away from my other "motivation jeans" so I needed something in the meantime. Anyway thats life - whats done is done no point getting all annoyed now :rolleyes:.

The main thing is im on track today :superwoman:

Ax

that was yesterday, today is a new day.
like you said on my thread, we can do this.!!

Just write it off andi, would be a nightmare to try and recoup.
Just look at it as one of those enjoyable little blips!
Glad your puppy is ok.
xx

Back