Andi - week 1

Hiya

Hope your feeling a bit better, i always try and save 4 points for evening snacking cos im like you i always get munchies while im sitting watching tv.

A few low point nice snacks i have around are the Cadbury light mousse ( 1 point each )
French fries or frazzles ( 1 point each )

And as a treat i LOVE chocolate banana, you slice the banana skin lengthways and fill with mini pack of chocolate buttons all the way along, wrap in foil and bake in the oven mmmm mmmm mmmm mmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Really hits the spot

I just made it and you are soooo right - delish!!!! I will definitely be having that alot! How long do you put yours in the oven for?

[

Yes they are 5 (6 in October), boy and a girl. They are the light of my life. What age are yours? Boys/girls? How do you find it?

Hi Andi,

My boys were 4 in May, I love them dearly but they drive me crazy at times! I also have a 9 year old daughter who was 5 when they were born and was like a little mummy to them really. Now they drive her crazy too!
I found the first 6 months damn hard work as I really couldn't get them into a eating / sleeping routine but once I had cracked that life was much better!

I would love more but hubby says we have done our bit for the population now!

xx

I know what you mean. I was frazzled for the first year. My two had totally opposite routines for ages, ds would be awake while dd slept and vice versa, which meant no rest for me at all. They were months before 10 months before they slept through. That and a dose of post natal depression made their first year very difficult. They were good babies and as I got used to my life turning upside down I coped much better. They are now in p2 and learning so much. Im like you though, the days when I am off work its takes me a hour or so to get used to the quietness and im not sure I like it. Gods knows what state I will be in if, in a few years, they leave me for university :eek:.

Hope you are ok Andi. I gained last week aswell, let's knuckle down and get back to it. x

We will do it mate!!!

I have been an angel today :innocent0002:. I stuck to my points and saved 3 for the weekend! I want to break this next stone so badly. Im at the gym tomorrow night and I have no plans at the weekend so hopefully it will be a smooth ride to weigh day:innocent0001:.

Ax

how many points in the banana thingy ??

3, 1.5 for the banana (small/medium) and 1.5 for the mini buttons. It really is yum.

Ax

To be honest i dont know lol, how long did you leave it in, i guess it depends how mushy you want it to go lol

may have to try that on sat nite mmmm

how about banana dreamboat

That banana thing sounds gorgeous... we'll need to give it a name lol

how about banana dreamboat

hi andi ,how you doing ?Was the banana yummy and worth the points xx

Chocolate Banana Split? Its yum and easy to make.

Im still sticking to points and going well - yeah me!!! I will definitely give the 6-6pm thingy a whirl next week and I will let you all know the score. Im hoping for a good result this week so I cant let myself lose it this weekend.

I had the Peppered Quorn Steaks with oven chips last night for tea- I love them! 2 for 3 points and they are so filling. It means more points for a decent sized portion of chips - cant go wrong!
Have a great weekend everyone.

Ax

andi i had the minted quorn lamb steaks tonite with savoury rice they were ok a bit rubbery though did them on georgie

I just walked the muts :chores016:and im going shopping later with my mum. For some reason I find saturday a difficult day, not just diet wise but in general. I think its just the wind down from working 3 days straight and trying to get my mad house organised. I am determined not to get into a blue funk today and take it as it comes. Im not sure whether to spend most of points today on fish and chips, I could just have soup and have something nice later for tea?

Im off for a shower and some housework.....ho hum:whip:.

Ax

4 lbs off!!!

Im delighted! Im into a new stone (at last!!!!!) and my target jeans are fitting but just a little "neat" - im only about 5 lbs away from actually wearing them.

Im into the eighties aswell -woohoo!!!!

Im off for a swim.

Ax

:talk017::talk017:
Well done Andi!

well done you :party0019::party0019::party0019:

well done you!

Back