Andi - week 1

Good luck with weigh in honey,:)

hiya hun glad you had a good birthday good luck with weigh in mines this morning xxxxxx

Hi love
Glad you enjoyed your birthday :)
Best of luck with your wi today, I've got mine later.
xx

Happy Birthday from WW right enough lol

But hey on the bright side... that means your weight is going in the right direction :bliss:

Thanks girls. Well I had my weigh in and miracles of miracles - 1 lb off. I think that my leader has never seen anyone more delighted with 1lb off! I know I always say this but im determined to stick to it this week and drink the water.

I have to go - kids have a birthday party to go to. I will be back to catch up on everyones threads later.

Ax

:party0011::party0011::party0011: YAY :party0011::party0011::party0011:
So pleased for you andi! Bet that was a lovely suprise :)
xx

How's things with you andi? Lol at the comment on my thread about 'I sooo would' and 'I love you', it really tickled me :D
xx

Well done on your loss honey x:eek:

:party0011::party0011::party0011: YAY :party0011::party0011::party0011:
So pleased for you andi! Bet that was a lovely suprise :)
xx

Well done on your wi andi :) Im really pleased you got a result :)

Heres to a great week this week

Thanks girls - it was a lovely belated birthday pressie!:D

How's things with you andi? Lol at the comment on my thread about 'I sooo would' and 'I love you', it really tickled me :D
xx

Your drunken posts are the best laugh I have had in ages!

How you doing andi?

Not so bad. I have been sticking to my points and hopefully I will keep with it this weekend. I have stopped having a weekly chinese and have opted for fish and chips when shopping with my mum on Saturday afternoon. Before ww I had one every week and I loved it; I have really missed it and realised that I love that much more than my chinese takeaway so that is now my weekly treat.:eat:

The kids are back at school and I must admit im ready for them to go back. Its been a really odd summer, probably due to the weather. Even though I hate the dark nights im looking forward to winter and cosy nights in.

Im away to have a nosey on the boards.
Ax:character00148:

so how many points in f&c then andi ????

well donde andi on the weightloss

i think its 16pts but they are yummy lol and i spose if you ask for the fish to be lightly battered then its got to be lower points

fish and chips and a bot of wine 23 and half arrrrgggggggggggghhhh:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi Andi

Just to say well done on your weight loss .... you are doing really well.

xx

Thanks Jools. I have a long way to go but im enjoying it so far.

so how many points in f&c then andi ????

well donde andi on the weightloss

i think its 16pts but they are yummy lol and i spose if you ask for the fish to be lightly battered then its got to be lower points

Thanks girls. I have fish and chips in Sainsbury's cafe. The portion isnt so big and I have a slice of white bread aswell :D.

Just back from yet another birthday party. Not long until my twins annual birthday extravaganza. As usual it will be me organising everything, invites, party bags, cake...etc. Ah well its only once a year :rolleyes:

Im struggling tonight. I have come on here to stop myself going over my points. I was in a friends house earlier and she was eating a take-away pizza. I was ready to snatch it off her and run out the door and I dont even like pizza that much:confused:. I will just keep saying to myself - it will be worth it on Tuesday......

Ax

well done for resisting xxxx

well done for resisting xxxx

Well done andi your a star;)

:eek: I didnt resist....I had 2 packets of crisps and a packet of chocolate buttons. Im annoyed with myself because I know where the hunger came from and this has happened before - I ate a light tea because I had a large lunch and didnt eat enough to get me through the night. My ww leader is right - last week she said if you are prone to eating at night then try to save at least 4 points for night munchies - lesson learnt! I have 25 points and could easily save 5 points for the evening. The only thing is I was trying to get away from eating past 8pm..:rolleyes:

Today is another day.

Ax

Back